Send in seal team six

bring home the body, kill some of the hostage takers and their goats, bring the rest to Gitmo for torture and self awareness sessions.

ISIS wants 1M for Foley 8217 s body New York Post

Why do always post that you want goats and dogs killed?

Funny because you also post about collateral damage of drones. Why kill the goats that the innocents need to live?

bring home the body, kill some of the hostage takers and their goats, bring the rest to Gitmo for torture and self awareness sessions.

I'd be up for some good old fashioned carpet bombing...

Why? Why not kill our enemies and try NOT to kill others?

They are savages. Someone please explain this to our current president and every member of the Democratic Party. Also, explain to every member of British Labour and Liberal Democrat parties.

Funny because you also post about collateral damage of drones. Why kill the goats that the innocents need to live?

Who said anything about carpet bombing the innocent?
And it would be far more effective than "accidently" dropping ISIS supplies and firing a few rockets into the desert like oboza has done.

Seer if you crybaby sissies would of let us destroy them like we wanted to instead of all this hearts and minds crap we wouldn't have this problem.

I have no problem with collateral damage from drones or any other kinetic effects...including nuclear.

Forum List

Back