Senator Ron Wyden introduces S. 420, a bill to legalize marijuana

Its already legal in my state, theft and crime has gone through the roof shocker.

San Francisco has a rat epidemic. This is from the feces, trash, syringes, addicts laying around in the streets. Now, typhus has shown up. That should not be happening .
Los Angeles has a typhus epidemic. The zombiefied people don't even notice. The solution isn't to clean it up. It's to take enough drugs that you don't care.

Its already legal in my state, theft and crime has gone through the roof shocker.

San Francisco has a rat epidemic. This is from the feces, trash, syringes, addicts laying around in the streets. Now, typhus has shown up. That should not be happening .
Los Angeles has a typhus epidemic. The zombiefied people don't even notice. The solution isn't to clean it up. It's to take enough drugs that you don't care.

Its going to get worse. Depravity knows no depth .

There is no form of abuse too severe for pot growers. There is no sentence too long. Drug addiction is the worst crisis we have ever faced. It requires drastic action.

You just replaced Miketx for my "oh my God, is this person even a real human when their IQ is that low?" award winner of 2019.
Someone who celebrates Hitler's birthday every year needs to accept their own sub basement IQ.

There is no form of abuse too severe for pot growers. There is no sentence too long. Drug addiction is the worst crisis we have ever faced. It requires drastic action.

You just replaced Miketx for my "oh my God, is this person even a real human when their IQ is that low?" award winner of 2019.
Someone who celebrates Hitler's birthday every year needs to accept their own sub basement IQ.

Hitler's birthday? What? Must be the dementia.

Could you possibly educate yourself? Or just stop spreading your deficiencies. Potheads, or Potties being a better term celebrate Hitler's birthday every year.

Could you possibly educate yourself? Or just stop spreading your deficiencies. Potheads, or Potties being a better term celebrate Hitler's birthday every year.

I don't smoke. I also don't give a damn if someone else wants to. Funny how right-wingers only care about freedom when it comes to their guns and superstitions. Otherwise, they just can't stop themselves from interfering in other people's private lives.

I heard there's this thing you can do called "moving". I've even done it a few times myself.

I’m aware of that. There are several reasons I haven’t; including my wife not wanting to go South and my work as a Conservative Militia intelligence asset and sabote.

Oops... did I say that out loud???

I heard there's this thing you can do called "moving". I've even done it a few times myself.

I’m aware of that. There are several reasons I haven’t; including my wife not wanting to go South and my work as a Conservative Militia intelligence asset and sabote.

Oops... did I say that out loud???

I don't know what that means. You sure you aren't making it up?

I don't know what that means. You sure you aren't making it up?

It means there are many of us out here who believe it’s time for bullets to replace ballots in determining the future of this country

Good luck with that one, partner. You'll need it. Don't think you're going to get very far. Fringe whackos tend to get caught pretty early on in their "master plan".

Talk about low IQ seems like anyone who let's two people live in their house that says they are drug addicts because they don't smoke and they are lazy is the one with low IQ for not kicking them out if they don't pay their own way. So is it your spouse and kid, 2 kids, a kid and their spouse? Hell, I'd be shooting up if I lived in your house, must be a real treat.

It probably won't pass because of all the dinosaurs in Congress, but it's a step forward. It's absurd the amount of money we throw away in our justice system over weed.

Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., introduced a bill on Friday to decriminalize marijuana and allow for it to be taxed and regulated. The bill is titled S. 420, in a reference to marijuana culture.

The proposal, identical to a bill in the House, aims to ease the longstanding conflict between states where cannabis is legal in some form and the U.S. government, which categorizes marijuana as a dangerous illegal drug, similar to LSD or heroin. The American Civil Liberties Union estimates that around half of all drug arrests are for marijuana possession.

Senator Ron Wyden introduces S. 420, a bill to legalize marijuana
Let's hear all the justifications for statist government control over a ditch weed that also applies to alcohol.

:laughing0301:

Let's turn to a higher authority.

Statist 3:16 - And Jesus said, "he who smoketh the forbidden grass shall be cursed. For mine intoxicant is wine. And ye shall have no other intoxicants before me."

Na, bible actually says drunks suck. Weed ain’t mentioned at all. That said, I hope it passes. More states that to legal the better.

Cannabis might not be mentioned by name in the Bible, but it cannabis oil was one of the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil for the Kings of Israel.

I think even Jesus was anointed with it once.

But look at all the tax money the government's rich friends in the Prison Industrial Complex rake in.

Forum List

Back