Senator Rand Paul's office burned at 1:45am

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
An early morning fire tore through a commercial building on State Street Friday, leading to a roof collapse and heavy damage in the structure, which is home to Sen. Rand Paul’s Bowling Green local office.
According to Katie McKee, public information officer for the Bowling Green Fire Department, no injuries were reported.
McKee said emergency personnel responded to the blaze at 1025 State St. around 1:45 a.m., noticed the heavy fire and called for additional units.

“And we have just been working on this structure fire ever since,” she said Friday morning.
McKee said the structure no longer has a roof, confirming that it had collapsed.

Comment:
Rand Paul referred Fauci for criminal prosecution on Thursday, and on Thursday night his office burns.
Is it just a coincident?
A lot of Left Wing Wackos love Fauci.
Is this Left Wing political violence?
faucidakdhakda.jpg
faucikjashdakjdahd.jpg
faucikadhakjdhakd.jpg

An early morning fire tore through a commercial building on State Street Friday, leading to a roof collapse and heavy damage in the structure, which is home to Sen. Rand Paul’s Bowling Green local office.
According to Katie McKee, public information officer for the Bowling Green Fire Department, no injuries were reported.
McKee said emergency personnel responded to the blaze at 1025 State St. around 1:45 a.m., noticed the heavy fire and called for additional units.

“And we have just been working on this structure fire ever since,” she said Friday morning.
McKee said the structure no longer has a roof, confirming that it had collapsed.

Comment:
Rand Paul referred Fauci for criminal prosecution on Thursday, and on Thursday night his office burns.
Is it just a coincident?
View attachment 806759View attachment 806760View attachment 806761

Comment:
Is it just a coincident?
It’s obvious Fauci had nothing to do with it. Paul is still alive, right? :cool-45:

Comment:
Is it just a coincident?
I don't think Fauci had anything to do with Rand Paul's destroyed-by-fire office. I do think Satan had something to do with it. Prayers up for Rand Paul and the crime of arson burning his office and roof down. :( Prayers up for Mr. Paul's and his employes' deplorable attack, and that the culprits are caught and incarcerated.

Good night, all, I'm just getting over my high-fevered cold. I'm a lot better, but need some rest.

Rand Paul forgot a Hot Pocket in the oven.

Just a bit of advice:

That joke would have worked with Chris Christie or Michael Moore.

It doesn't make any sense in this case.

I mean, it's silly - but the punch doesn't land because the subject doesn't resemble a proper target for the derision.

Good luck trying to be funny again on some other occasion.

I don't think Fauci had anything to do with Rand Paul's destroyed-by-fire office. I do think Satan had something to do with it. Prayers up for Rand Paul and the crime of arson burning his office and roof down. :( Prayers up for Mr. Paul's and his employes' deplorable attack, and that the culprits are caught and incarcerated.

Good night, all, I'm just getting over my high-fevered cold. I'm a lot better, but need some rest.
I don't think that Fauci himself had anything to do with it.
But Rand Paul has already been attacked by far-left wackos a couple of times.
They really hate him.
randpaulmobattackbkgkg.jpg

Forum List

Back