Senator Rand Paul's office burned at 1:45am

Rand Paul exposed Fauci's lies

He did indeed! You go Rand Paul, you tell them!

Fauci criminal Mengele! :mad-61: POS should be in jail.

HLM6Nnj.png

An early morning fire tore through a commercial building on State Street Friday, leading to a roof collapse and heavy damage in the structure, which is home to Sen. Rand Paul’s Bowling Green local office.
According to Katie McKee, public information officer for the Bowling Green Fire Department, no injuries were reported.
McKee said emergency personnel responded to the blaze at 1025 State St. around 1:45 a.m., noticed the heavy fire and called for additional units.

“And we have just been working on this structure fire ever since,” she said Friday morning.
McKee said the structure no longer has a roof, confirming that it had collapsed.

Comment:
Rand Paul referred Fauci for criminal prosecution on Thursday, and on Thursday night his office burns.
Is it just a coincident?
A lot of Left Wing Wackos love Fauci.
Is this Left Wing political violence?
View attachment 806759View attachment 806760View attachment 806761

With partisan politics, who knows whether some nutjob decided to do it or not... the US doesn't care much for dealing with mental health problems, and doesn't seem interested in having proper political discourse either.... an unhealthy mix.

I don't think that Fauci himself had anything to do with it.
But Rand Paul has already been attacked by far-left wackos a couple of times.
They really hate him.
View attachment 806782
Hes also being investigated For ethics violations that have to do with his medical practice, including Defrauding his patients. If this was arson, I would put my money on him burning down the office to destroy evidence and collect insurance money.

But I doubt it was arson.

An early morning fire tore through a commercial building on State Street Friday, leading to a roof collapse and heavy damage in the structure, which is home to Sen. Rand Paul’s Bowling Green local office.
According to Katie McKee, public information officer for the Bowling Green Fire Department, no injuries were reported.
McKee said emergency personnel responded to the blaze at 1025 State St. around 1:45 a.m., noticed the heavy fire and called for additional units.

“And we have just been working on this structure fire ever since,” she said Friday morning.
McKee said the structure no longer has a roof, confirming that it had collapsed.

Comment:
Rand Paul referred Fauci for criminal prosecution on Thursday, and on Thursday night his office burns.
Is it just a coincident?
That's uh..rather suspect. :dunno:

Comment:
Is it just a coincident?

It’s really fucking laughable that you think that Rand Paul, referring Dr. Fauci to the DOJ for prosecution is an event at all much less one that would lead someone to burn down the idiots office.

The Report of the fire indicates that this was a massive office building that burned which happened to house his offices, and not Rand Paul’s freestanding office that was attacked, which is what the thread headline implied.

I send him my thoughts and prayers. My thoughts are bad and I'm an Atheist.
You proudly proclaimed atheism as a reason here, So atheists don’t care about other human beings? Interesting and sad.

You should, like, start doing that.. if you’re capable

Forum List

Back