Senator Obama's Foreign Policy Experience

No, sorry, those type of asinine reasons are more similar to the actual reasons that Palin gives for her foreign policy experience.

Oh, and do lay off the koolaid. Birth certificate forged? Utter bullshit.

Palin and Obama are about equal when it comes to foreign policy experience and experience in general.

keep swinging, fool, and then buy a map.

then stand in the rain and read it. it'll be awesome.

Seriously? Do I need to fucking spell this out for you?

Illinois borders Lake Superior. Lake Superior connects to Lake Huron through the straight of Mackinac. Lake Huron via the north channel connects to "gasp" Canada.

Alaska and Russia share a water border. So do Illinois and Canada.

Buy a map yourself, dumbshit.

And sits and sits and sits....he's the Maytag repairman of the senate "Call me if you need me."

maytag.jpg

McCain has just been flat out wrong about foreign affairs. His kind of brain is what put us in a Quagmire that is costing us $20 billion a month. Do you realize that or are you really really stupid?

1. After the bad guys are gone, Iraqi's will greet us as liberators
2. There won't be sectarian violence
3. It will be easy
4. The war will pay for itself
5. We will find WMD's.

I heard him say each of these things ON TAPE this morning.

It must have been a lot easier for McCain to be a liar back when they didn't have audio/video.

Oh, then do tell us what foreign experience consists of, and the specific examples of Palins experience that you were asked about (and ignored).

He'll have to do a little research and get back to you on that one, ok Katie Couric?

Illinois borders Lake Superior. Lake Superior connects to Lake Huron through the straight of Mackinac. Lake Huron via the north channel connects to "gasp" Canada.

no, fuckroast, Illinois borders L Michigan.
Like I said, buy a map.

does Louisiana border Canada via the Mississippi River?

dope.

Like I said, buy a map.

And that was my only mistake. The rest of the shit is true, so congrats on finding out that I mispoke there. That so makes you right!

dope.

The same way that Alaska borders Russia, yes. Are you really this retarded? I'm not making a claim about water borders, I could care less. The point is that Palins comments about Alaska bordering Russia and that making her experienced are ludicrous to the extreme. But of course you only see that when I'm talking about a Democrat.

Your like a goddamned child. To see the absurdity in any situation you need it to relate to a Democrat. If its to a Republican, it just seems all well and dandy.

I'm sure it's on her website. Why should I care? We've got weak candidates running for President and Vice-President: Obama on the Democratic Ticket and Palin on the Republican ticket. I'll flip a coin.

Because someone listed some of Obamas foreign policy experience, and you said they were equal. So I'm sure Palin must have done something foreign policy related, yes?

And that was my only mistake. The rest of the shit is true, so congrats on finding out that I mispoke there. That so makes you right!

The same way that Alaska borders Russia, yes. Are you really this retarded? I'm not making a claim about water borders, I could care less. The point is that Palins comments about Alaska bordering Russia and that making her experienced are ludicrous to the extreme. But of course you only see that when I'm talking about a Democrat.

Your like a goddamned child. To see the absurdity in any situation you need it to relate to a Democrat. If its to a Republican, it just seems all well and dandy.

waaaah, you got everything right except the facts. waaaah.

too funny.

well, i'm off to Portugal- I share a water border with it via the Panama Canal.

caio, baby.

Like I said, buy a map.

dope.

yeah, it touches lake michigan. which hits ontario. alaska is across from russia and seperated by the bering strait. the only difference is the width of the body of water. palin using alaska's proximity to russia as foreign policy experience is utterly stupid, just like if obama used illinois' proximity to canada.

and while there is a mississippi river in ontario, it is not connected to the one in the united states, which starts in MN. buy a map

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Stop trying, he actually thought Palin made a great point about Russia so your wasting your time.

You're way too smart for him

Because someone listed some of Obamas foreign policy experience, and you said they were equal. So I'm sure Palin must have done something foreign policy related, yes?

The fact is, neither has foreign policy experience. I think you know that. So will you be voting for Obama, McCain or someone else?

Forum List

Back