Senator Mark Warner (D) Virginia Admits We Are in a Proxy War

It will never happen as Russia would be committing suicide.
The US used nukes to win a war over 70yrs ago .... i believe Russia wouldnt hesitate to use nukes if the war escalates and foreign troops bring the fight to Russia itself ... there needs to be cooler heads bringing the 2 sides together and negotiating some kind of peace treaty .

The US used nukes to win a war over 70yrs ago .... i believe Russia wouldnt hesitate to use nukes if the war escalates and foreign troops bring the fight to Russia itself ... there needs to be cooler heads bringing the 2 sides together and negotiating some kind of peace treaty .
Why would there be foreign troops in Russia? You keep dreaming up this fantasy scenario which is simply not going to happen. You need to wake up and smell the coffee!

Where the hell has the democrat senator from Va been hiding for the last couple of years? My guess is that Warner might be facing some stiff opposition next go-round so he needs some face time. It was all blather anyway.

High casualties will lead to Russia pulling out in 1987.
i agree about that on Afghanistan ... i'm not saying that the war in Ukraine will escalate i'm saying that it could escalate ... and weve all heard the rumors about Putins health both mental and physical... i find it troubling that the man may do something that is beyond logic and reason .. Putin is much much more unpredictable than Gorbachev .

i agree about that on Afghanistan ... i'm not saying that the war in Ukraine will escalate i'm saying that it could escalate ... and weve all heard the rumors about Putins health both mental and physical... i find it troubling that the man may do something that is beyond logic and reason .. Putin is much much more unpredictable than Gorbachev .
Yes, and with an airfoil and sufficient thrust, pigs can fly. Do you think a Russian general is going to end the world because Putin wants to? The usually have a wife and family at stake also.

Yes, and with an airfoil and sufficient thrust, pigs can fly. Do you think a Russian general is going to end the world because Putin wants to? The usually have a wife and family at stake also.
i hope you are right ...i truly do .

Yes, democrats want to keep the war going to kill more Russians, just like they derail trains full of toxic chemicals in Trump supporting communities and then refuse to help them.

REPUBLICAN JD Vance is calling out his fellow Republicans for blocking a new rail safety bill. It is Republicans who don't care.

America has no business being in a proxy war with Russia.
Russia isn't threatening our country or borders.

Yes it is our business. When Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons, we told Ukraine we would have their back. That makes it our business.

Yes it is our business. When Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons, we told Ukraine we would have their back. That makes it our business.

They also violated several agreements not to surround Russia with NATO membership and interfere with Ukraine's legitimate President who they overthrow in 2014 to install a western puppet then quickly descend into civil war....... with the strong Russian Ethnic populated Donbas area and has been deteriorating ever since.

They also violated several agreements not to surround Russia with NATO membership and interfere with Ukraine's legitimate President who they overthrow in 2014 to install a western puppet then quickly descend into civil war....... with the strong Russian Ethnic populated Donbas area and has been deteriorating ever since.

Russia will not be surrounded. and there was no agreement.

MW may have said the obvious and what should be self evident ,

BUT when America as a whole is in denial, his words are welcome and necessary .

They need constantly repeating .

Forum List

Back