Senator Lindsey Graham's angry white guys

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
“The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

- Republican Senator Lindsey Graham

That might be his demographic, but that's probably just another reason why conservatives don't like Lindsey Graham.

Graham just gave away the Republicans game.

I am surprised he had the balls to admit it.

“The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

"The goats I like to fuck normally don't complain about it"

USMB's resident lying douche bag.. Chrissy.

Graham never said that.

But don't let the facts stop you.

Graham never said that.

I was suspecting as much as he never bothered to link or properly cite the reference.

But even if it was true, so what? Graham is practically the biggest RINO in the party. Who cares what stupid things he says? He doesnt reflect at all upon any of the rest of us.

Graham never said that.

I was suspecting as much as he never bothered to link or properly cite the reference.

But even if it was true, so what? Graham is practically the biggest RINO in the party. Who cares what stupid things he says? He doesnt reflect at all upon any of the rest of us.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

All this "we must fact check everything" from a guy who quotes Brigham Young and Boyd Packer? Funny. I don't think facts are central to your world-view, mate.

FWIW, you would find Lindsey Graham's insightful comment in an article in The Washington Post titled "As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude".

Graham gave away the game.

Rush Limbaugh's job is to scare white men in trucks at lunchtime.

graham sounds angry himself.
he's angry that his party has to rely on those angry white guys, who's birthrate is down, which anybody who reads a newspaper would know BTW, or they will slip into a permanent minority.

Graham never said that.

exactly. He's an accomplished guy, former JAG, who is respected by his peers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back