Ryan fooled no one

No.. you read an OPINION piece by a progressive contributor on Fox.... and now you are posting a similar bullshit piece by a uber liberal fluff-house in some attempt to make it seem like a consensus of truth across the board

epic fail, troll

Well, good. He wasnt trying to fool anyone.

BTW you do realize that piece is lying about Ryan lying. It's so pathetic that you guys need to resort to that.

A plant that closed in July of 2009 closed before Obama took office. Seriously? You think the people are that stupid?

Last edited:
Seems like his speech scared a lot of Dems and they have to do some damage control (lying) to try to save Obama.

Luddly posts whenever he can take his eyes off this book:

birds-cracked.jpg

The democrats are scared shitless because Ryan connected with everyone old young black white male female. His speech was amazing and the way he presented it was earnest and sincere.

Sure think someone is lying but it isn't Paul Ryan.

This is how the media’s “fact checkers” operate when it comes to a Republican campaign ad. One not very well-informed person (or a heavily biased person) announces that Romney’s welfare ad is false, and the rest of the herd quote him, without anyone ever bothering to examine the facts, much less citing anyone who knows what he’s talking about.
Read more: Romney's welfare ad is accurate | The Daily Caller

luddy is a creature that is only semi sentient. It tries real hard to understand the simple things but it needs to be fed frequently (it is incapable of feeding itself you know) and watered and sadly the government is taking care of a lot of semi sentient critters so it just doesn't have the time to cater to its every need.

No.. you read an OPINION piece by a progressive contributor on Fox.... and now you are posting a similar bullshit piece by a uber liberal fluff-house in some attempt to make it seem like a consensus of truth across the board

epic fail, troll

I suppose he thinks that it being on Fox and the HuffPuff in someway makes it more credible. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Clueless prat hasn't worked out that the media - being lazy bastards - tend to steal each other's copy.

Ezra Klein, not surprisingly, jumps all over the fact-checking of Ryan's speech, in what I think is an unusually forceful piece by him.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama really has expanded the size and generosity of the food stamps program. He really has been picking winners and losers in the energy sector. He really does intend to raise taxes on the rich. He really does foresee the federal government spending more a decade from now than it was spending five years ago. He really did push an unelected board of health-care bureaucrats to make decisions about Medicare reimbursement rates. He really did want to raise the price of dirty energy. He really hasn’t released a plan that would ever balance the budget. He really did break his pledge not to raise taxes on people making less than $250,000 when he signed the Affordable Care Act.

But Ryan’s claims weren’t even arguably true. You simply can’t say the president hasn’t released a deficit reduction plan. The plan is right here. You simply can’t say the president broke his promise to keep your GM plant open. The decision to close the plant was made before he entered office — and, by the way, the guy at the top of your ticket opposed the auto bailout. You simply can’t argue that the Affordable Care Act was a government takeover of the health-care system. My doctor still works for Kaiser Permanente, a private company that the government does not own. You simply can’t say that Obama, who was willing to follow historical precedent and sign a clean debt ceiling increase, caused the S&P downgrade, when S&P clearly said it was due to congressional gridlock and even wrote that it was partly due to the GOP’s dogmatic position on taxes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch.

But as Klein said, it was a piece he didn't want to write; nor did he like the conclusions, because, as he said, he wants to try to be fair. And the rhetoric coming off the dias just doesn't allow for it once you look at the claims.

epic fail, troll

I suppose he thinks that it being on Fox and the HuffPuff in someway makes it more credible. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Clueless prat hasn't worked out that the media - being lazy bastards - tend to steal each other's copy.

yes, I thought the libs said that Fox does nothing but lie.
Now, all of a sudden?????

I would argue that luddy is right, he didnt fool anyone. Mostly because he didnt attempt to.

Now the left sure is fooling him though.

Okay kiddies.

You say fux and HuffPo are wrong/lying. Are you saying all the other news outlets are also lying?

You rw's remind me of that old, really bad joke about the mommy watching her son marching with the other troops.

She turns to the person next to her and says, "Oh look! everyone is out of step except my Johnnie"

RobMe and Ryan have lied almost daily. Or at least, every time they open their mouths. You can call names like spoiled babies on the playground but you can't change that FACT.

Okay kiddies.

You say fux and HuffPo are wrong/lying. Are you saying all the other news outlets are also lying?

You rw's remind me of that old, really bad joke about the mommy watching her son marching with the other troops.

She turns to the person next to her and says, "Oh look! everyone is out of step except my Johnnie"

RobMe and Ryan have lied almost daily. Or at least, every time they open their mouths. You can call names like spoiled babies on the playground but you can't change that FACT.

They aren't lying if they are saying the federal work standard has been removed from welfare. It's a fact.

I think he fooled the Conservative base. They actually think he is a smart guy.

Forum List

Back