Senator John McTumor Returns To Washington In Time To Vote On Healthcare Bill

It is ironic that McTumor's last act alive as a Senator will be to vote on ACA repeal while receiving free medical treatment from his own Government coverage -- a far right fringe trooper to the very end.

... Unless of course he has a change of heart and a moment of clarity in his final moments.
His tumor has been thinking for him for many, many years… That's the reason why he Is a career politician.

It is ironic that McTumor's last act alive as a Senator will be to vote on ACA repeal while receiving free medical treatment from his own Government coverage -- a far right fringe trooper to the very end.

... Unless of course he has a change of heart and a moment of clarity in his final moments.
His tumor has been thinking for him for many, many years… That's the reason why he Is a career politician.

That must explain the erratic behavior of Maxine Waters, Harry Reid, Chuckie Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, wait. They're just effing crazy.

That must explain the erratic behavior of Maxine Waters, Harry Reid, Chuckie Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, wait. They're just effing crazy.
Have you noticed all of the above look like they are straight out of a Tim Burton film… Total fuckups

As someone in Arizona I am ashamed of him.
As someone who is Republican I am mad at him.
As someone who has been through cancer I pray for him.
As a man I know I'm about to see his last sell out.

If he sells out he will go down as the party's most hated member in 100 years.
If he sells out I will piss on his grave no matter where they bury him.
My word

Fury

And Fury, when you do stand there with your drawers down ready to let loose on his grave just remember: "de mortuis nil nisi bonum decindum est, memento mori"

Pogo

Last edited:

My word

Fury

And Fury, when you do stand there with your drawers down ready to let loose on his grave just remember: "de mortuis nil nisi bonum decindum est, memento mori"

Pogo

Ah, thank you. I took altar boy training so allow me to translate.

"Pinky, you suck".

My word

Fury

Pogo

"Pinky, you suck".
I get even. I always get even.

My word

Fury

Pogo

"Pinky, you suck".
I get even. I always get even.

Nowhere else to go, since you're so odd.

Forum List

Back