Senator Fraser Anning on NZ mosque shootings

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Pretty much all true, but no doubt he'll be crucified for telling the truth in a country full of liberal fools.

screenshot_36.png

Senator’s ‘appalling’ NZ comments

Pretty roundabout way to say they deserved it.

I dont see where they have any room to bitch.

What goes around eventually comes around. When they refuse to assimilate into their new country and it's culture and traditions it, as we have seen, will get some people a little bit pissed off. It looks like they got that guy a little bit pissed off. This is what happens when country's think that they must become multicultural when they do not have to at all. Multiculturalism promotes division and eventually hatred by some of the host people of that country. Multiculturalism promotes disunity. A country cannot keep bringing in a bunch of different immigrants with many different cultures and languages and religions and traditions and expect all will go well. In Britain alone we see that happening today where Muslims have even demonstrated that one day Britain will be a Muslim country. And then they think that will be acceptable and okay with the people of Britain? I believe that it is just a matter of time before we see something like this incident happening in Britain one day. Hey, you never know.

Pretty much all true, but no doubt he'll be crucified for telling the truth in a country full of liberal fools.

View attachment 250442

What is sad is that just about every Western country in the world is trying to flood their country's with millions of Muslims. What a recipe for disater that those Western politicians are doing. They think like a bunch of buffoons if they think that incidents will never happen in their country's. At least Poland, The Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria have put restrictions on Muslims immigrating to their country's. They are letting in only a handful if any. Their leaders obviously are well aware of what allowing hundreds of thousands of Muslims will do and could happen if they follow the rest of Europe. Britain is in big time trouble these days because of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims that have been allowed into their country. Muslims have said that Britain will one day be Muslim. That looks to me like a declaration for war one day against the British people, don't you think?

View attachment 250442

What is sad is that just about every Western country in the world is trying to flood their country's with millions of Muslims. What a recipe for disater that those Western politicians are doing. They think like a bunch of buffoons if they think that incidents will never happen in their country's. At least Poland, The Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria have put restrictions on Muslims immigrating to their country's. They are letting in only a handful if any. Their leaders obviously are well aware of what allowing hundreds of thousands of Muslims will do and could happen if they follow the rest of Europe. Britain is in big time trouble these days because of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims that have been allowed into their country. Muslims have said that Britain will one day be Muslim. That looks to me like a declaration for war one day against the British people, don't you think?

That people cant see whats going on in the major western countries is astounding to me.
The EU has a massive influx of muslims while the US is being overrun with mexicans and south americans.
This is obviously an orchestrated event designed to bring down the west by globalist.

View attachment 250442

That people cant see whats going on in the major western countries is astounding to me.
The EU has a massive influx of muslims while the US is being overrun with mexicans and south americans.
This is obviously an orchestrated event designed to bring down the west by globalist.

The Western countries of the world are in big trouble if the western people of the world do not wake up very soon. I read that George Soros is the one behind all of those Mexicans and South Americans coming into America and massive third world immigration into Europe with the help of the EU. There is no doubt about it that the globalists like Soros are behind this coup. It is hard to get the news out because the globalists own and control the mainstream media. Alternative media is all we the people have.

Forum List

Back