New Zealand climate minister punched in face

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
_106016643_gettyimages-862977944.jpg

I normally wouldn’t bother to post something like this. But, with the attacks on mosques there and the deaths of so many, it makes me wonder what’s going on in that country so far away from us. In checking out the demography on Wiki, it doesn’t even mention people of Middle Eastern descent. But, that is not so unusual as it is possible the small Asian population may be the Muslims.

Green Party co-leader James Shaw was punched in the face early on Thursday in Wellington, but not seriously injured.

PM Jacinda Ardern said: "In New Zealand, you just don't expect these things to happen."

It is proud of its culture of political openness, and this has raised questions about the accessibility of lawmakers.

"We have an environment in New Zealand where politicians are accessible, and that's something we should feel proud of," Ms Ardern told reporters.

"We are after all, here to serve people. But today's events really show we cannot take that for granted."

A 47-year-old man was arrested and will appear in court on Friday, police said.

More @ Climate change minister punched in face

And here comes AOC:

At 1st I thought of saying, “Imagine being told your house of faith isn’t safe anymore.” But I couldn’t say “imagine.” Because of Charleston.Pittsburgh.Sutherland Springs. What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?pic.twitter.com/2mSw0azDN8 — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 15, 2019

And here comes AOC:

At 1st I thought of saying, “Imagine being told your house of faith isn’t safe anymore.” But I couldn’t say “imagine.” Because of Charleston.Pittsburgh.Sutherland Springs. What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?pic.twitter.com/2mSw0azDN8 — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 15, 2019

She left out Oak Creek. I guess Tweeter limits what you can do but since 2012:

• 1999 Wedgewood Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas
  • 2001 Greater Oak Missionary Baptist Church in Hopkinsville, Kentucky
  • 2002 Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church in Lynbrook, New York
  • 2003 Turner Monumental AME Church in Kirkwood, Georgia
  • 2005 Living Church of God in Brookfield, Wisconsin
  • 2005 World Changers Church in College Park, Georgia
  • 2006 Zion Hope Missionary Baptist in Detroit, Michigan
  • 2006 Ministry of Jesus Christ Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  • 2007 First Presbyterian Church in Moscow, Idaho
  • 2007 First Congregational Church in Neosho, Missouri
  • 2007 New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado
  • 2008 First Baptist Church in Maryville, Illinois
  • 2009 Reformation Lutheran Church in Wichita, Kansas
  • 2012 World Changers Church in College Park, Georgia
  • 2012 Oak Creek Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin
  • 2015 Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina
  • 2017 Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, Tennessee
  • 2017 First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas
  • 2017 St. Alphonsus Church in Fresno, Texas

I normally wouldn’t bother to post something like this. But, with the attacks on mosques there and the deaths of so many, it makes me wonder what’s going on in that country so far away from us. In checking out the demography on Wiki, it doesn’t even mention people of Middle Eastern descent. But, that is not so unusual as it is possible the small Asian population may be the Muslims.

Green Party co-leader James Shaw was punched in the face early on Thursday in Wellington, but not seriously injured.

PM Jacinda Ardern said: "In New Zealand, you just don't expect these things to happen."

It is proud of its culture of political openness, and this has raised questions about the accessibility of lawmakers.

"We have an environment in New Zealand where politicians are accessible, and that's something we should feel proud of," Ms Ardern told reporters.

"We are after all, here to serve people. But today's events really show we cannot take that for granted."

What is going on in that country is what is happening in all western countries. Lieberalism and communism are running the show. Whenever lieberals are in power everything goes for a shit. Lieberals are totally clueless as to how stupid they really are. And the buffoons that keep voting for those idiots are just as bad as they are. Lieberals do have a face that most people would like to punch. When they stand there and talk they try to make it appear as though they give a crap when in reality they do not. They lie. :coffee:

What is going on in that country is what is happening in all western countries. Lieberalism and communism are running the show. Whenever lieberals are in power everything goes for a shit. Lieberals are totally clueless as to how stupid they really are. And the buffoons that keep voting for those idiots are just as bad as they are. Lieberals do have a face that most people would like to punch. When they stand there and talk they try to make it appear as though they give a crap when in reality they do not. They lie. :coffee:
You rubes are such drama queens :rolleyes:

Of course you must mean the lieberal rubes, right? They are the ones that like to blow everything out of proportion and try to make a cartoon story out of it because that is all it is, a cartoon story. Lieberals remind me of cartoons. They are not for real. Just something to laugh at all the time.

Of course you must mean the lieberal rubes, right? They are the ones that like to blow everything out of proportion and try to make a cartoon story out of it because that is all it is, a cartoon story. Lieberals remind me of cartoons. They are not for real. Just something to laugh at all the time.
Nope you’re the triggered crybaby here. Where did the mean widdle wiberal touch you? :crybaby:

:rolleyes:

Nope you’re the triggered crybaby here. Where did the mean widdle wiberal touch you? :crybaby:

:rolleyes:

I have to agree with you. Those widdle wiberals are mean. Deplorable scumbags to say the least :290968001256257790-final:.

Forum List

Back