Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

It's kind of none of you fucking business. The US Constitution says we can "keep and bear arms". Many states have "Castle laws" and concealed carry.
As to your other question, I want the investigating detective to have a look and say "wow, good grouping!"
Oh and why is it a "black man"?
Are you implying that only black people are criminals?

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

Another really stupid lie from dave-not-a-man but that's not important.

Lest this gets ignored, it really is the crux of the question.

No one has said we cannot have guns. No one has tried to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Yeah, I know. You rw's want to believe you haven't been lied to but really, can any one of you find even one time that Obama said he's coming for your guns and your bibles?

No, you cannot.

You bought into the lies. Literally. Your heroes told you to run out and buy guns and you're so damn dumb, you actually did.

I've collected a lot of guns but I'm not stupid about it.

The real question here is, why do any of us need so-called "assault rifles" and large capacity mags?

C'mon rw's, answer that one question.

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)

Zombies! It takes a lot of well places, large caliber bullets to kill zombies and democrat meth heads.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post on here can and will be used against you in the court of public perception.

A democrat wanting to ban guns..no shocker there.

First rw lie of the thread.

Next?

where is the lie? She wants to ban a class of guns, hence, she wants to ban guns. The left accomplishes its goal incrementally. The left wants single payer federally controlled health care, so they start with a system that is doomed to fail so they can "fix" it with nationalized health care.

Same with an assault weapons ban. When the next school shooting happens and the perp is carrying a pistol with 4 or 5 spare mags, they will call for a ban of all semiautomatics.

Its either accuse you of lying or throw the race card. These zombies can't argue intelligently.

Not at all.That's not the point, though. The point is that the 2nd amendment says
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Joe hates the Constitution.

He proved that during the campaign. Joe is afraid of everything he doesn't understand.

Another really stupid lie from dave-not-a-man but that's not important.

Lest this gets ignored, it really is the crux of the question.

No one has said we cannot have guns. No one has tried to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Yeah, I know. You rw's want to believe you haven't been lied to but really, can any one of you find even one time that Obama said he's coming for your guns and your bibles?

No, you cannot.

You bought into the lies. Literally. Your heroes told you to run out and buy guns and you're so damn dumb, you actually did.

I've collected a lot of guns but I'm not stupid about it.

The real question here is, why do any of us need so-called "assault rifles" and large capacity mags?

C'mon rw's, answer that one question.

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)
This is not a question of need. It is a question of precedent.
Once that slippery slope is traveled, the rest is easy.
Liberals have made the incremental erosion of personal liberty and God given rights one of their deepest causes.
Once we are unarmed we are no longer citizens. We become subjects.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

:lol:

Wingnuts will be wingnuts.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Good for her.

At least you don't try to hide your irrational fear of scary black guns.

You're really a dumb shit, but I suspect you know that daveboy. Sen. Feinstein has very personal reasons for wanting gun control. As a dumb shit you and the other dumb shits leap to the attack of The President and all who don't hold your narrow view of the world.

Good for her.

You're really a dumb shit, but I suspect you know that daveboy. Sen. Feinstein has very personal reasons for wanting gun control. As a dumb shit you and the other dumb shits leap to the attack of The President and all who don't hold your narrow view of the world.

Well I would like a link to this irrational fear and as a bonus can you tell me how she thinks disarming citizens of legal status is going to cure this? I'm pretty sure whatever story she has for hating guns involves people that wouldn't give a shit about gun laws anyway.

Well I would like a link to this irrational fear and as a bonus can you tell me how she thinks disarming citizens of legal status is going to cure this? I'm pretty sure whatever story she has for hating guns involves people that wouldn't give a shit about gun laws anyway.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCRQLWp9KoM]Diane Feinstein, Why are you being so quiet about Prop 8 since you launched your political career by announcing the murder of gay politician Harvey Milk on City Hall steps? Speak up, Diane! - YouTube[/ame]

Moscone

Go to 222 on the UTube video for your answer.

Last edited:
I never understood the logic behind the assault weapon ban.

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?

Same reason Obama and the Democrats keep touting "tax the rich" as if doing so addresses the deficit one iota. It is smoke and mirrors for what they really want to do.

statistics show that barry belongs to a demography that goes fruity when they have a gun in their hand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCRQLWp9KoM]Diane Feinstein, Why are you being so quiet about Prop 8 since you launched your political career by announcing the murder of gay politician Harvey Milk on City Hall steps? Speak up, Diane! - YouTube[/ame]

Moscone

Go to 222 on the UTube video for your answer.

So it would appear to me the problem wasn't gun laws it is with the politicians shooting each other. I'm actually intrigued by that. May not be a bad thing.

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

After the Obama administration sending 2000 weapons down to Mexican drug cartels to kill 40k Mexicans-Fast and Furious--what did you think the ultimate goal was DUMB ASS?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw0vnAo_mjA&playnext=1&list=PL87CE518211D0CBD4&feature=results_video]Hypocrites of Gun Control (Gun Control, But Not for Me) - YouTube[/ame]

This is almost as bad as the NY mayor banning large soda, lol. He even said that you could just buy two of the smaller ones. What is the point of the ban then? Idiots.

I say they should ban those 75 foot long city busses and make cities buy a bunch of those short busses. People need jobs, you know? Besides, those big busses are dangerous and intimidate pedestrians in crosswalks. HAHA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8q_rvcAP4&playnext=1&list=PLEB1EBB93DF322805&feature=results_video]Gun Grabbers of Katrina - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back