Senate Republicans have introduced a bill to designate June as “Month of Life” to celebrate the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Clarence Thomas helped overturn Roe v. Wade, now he's eager to roll back other American civil rights...HIP HIP HOORAY!

I'd call it We Said Baby Butchering Isn't a Constitutional Right & the Progs Went Mental Month but that might be a tad long

The cult is so stupid.

They pride themselves in not understanding anything about the Constitution.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'd call it We Said Baby Butchering Isn't a Constitutional Right & the Progs Went Mental Month but that might be a tad long
Funny how the Right had no issue with it for the first 5 years it was enacted...

When they lost School Segregation they went shopping for something to get all angry about..

So they got Abortion (which was considered a Catholic issue before that)...

This was a made up problem... Churches wanted political power to keep their special tax status and ended up with Abortion...

Do your research....

This was a play, let's leave God out of this... This had fucking very little to do with faith but about creating a tribe and getting that tribe to follow something...

Funny how the Right had no issue with it for the first 5 years it was enacted...

When they lost School Segregation they went shopping for something to get all angry about..

So they got Abortion (which was considered a Catholic issue before that)...

This was a made up problem... Churches wanted political power to keep their special tax status and ended up with Abortion...

Do your research....

This was a play, let's leave God out of this... This had fucking very little to do with faith but about creating a tribe and getting that tribe to follow something...
So you tell me to do my research after you've claimed it was Repubs stopping integration?
That's precious.
Is that what they taught you in Wokester World there plowboypeg?

Whatever you pay the team of monkeys writing your stuff, you're getting ripped off

Forum List

Back