Senate repeals Obama care

Defund it?

What is the republican plan to insure 11 million people?

America wants to know
Where is the plan for 11 million people to insure yourselves? You have a smart phone you have your eye on you'd rather spend your own money on, comrade big guy?
We had that plan

People couldn't afford insurance and took the risk

Libertarian utopia...survival of the fittest

Swish, you know nothing. I was going to say about libertarianism, but that qualifier wasn't necessary

Still waiting for that Libertarian healthcare plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die
You think everyone deserves full medical simply for being alive?
You think they deserve heart transplants simply because we can do them?
Won't be long before we can transplant everything and people will live to be hundreds of years old would they still expect free medical care to help them live that long?
Where do you draw the line between what is reasonable and what isn't.
Actually, I do

I believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

I have seen what happens when people do not have proper medical care. I believe the wealthiest nation on earth.....some may even call us exceptional....can ensure all its citizens have access to proper medical care

"The Senate voted Thursday to repeal key provisions of Obamacare and strip federal funding from Planned Parenthood, approving legislation that is sure to be vetoed by President Obama."

Stump speech votes for next year.

Take your pick as to which is more reprehensible: republicans voting to repeal the ACA for purely partisan reasons, knowing the measure would never make it into law, or republicans voting to repeal the ACA absent a replacement, leaving millions of Americans again without access to affordable healthcare.

And the vote to 'defund' Planned Parenthood is completely unwarranted and devoid of merit, as such a vote is likewise partisan and predicated solely on lies.
Planned Parenthood is an absolute partisan progressive organization that only suits leftists...
Why should everyone be paying for it??

PP is a Medicaid provider just as any other practice, clinic or hospital. PP makes it their model to locate in underserved areas. States that " defund" ( really means to remove them from the Medicaid program and deny reimbursement ), are only hurting Medicare recipients by removing services in their area. Thank you governor, now I have to take half a day and multiple connections of public transport to have an appt. Douchey pandering at it's best.
Need a hankey??

Obamacare is about making sure all Americans are insured in case of a medical tragedy

Insured and unable to get a doctor appointment.

Something libertarians despise. It gets in the way of their survival of the fittest doctrine

You know nothing about libertarians, You shouldn't embarrass yourself by trying to tell us what we think, you have no idea. And let's face it, thinking really isn't your area

Libertarians are outraged at the idea that the government would actually do things to help people

The libertarians want the 19th century where people are allowed to die on the side of a road. I really don't understand how anyone could be a libertarian as we're far better off investing in our country and working together. I guess they were raised in the woods so they wouldn't understand.
It's easy to be a libertarian.....

All you gotta do is think.....I got mine, fuck everyone else
But I didn't get mine :(

That's on you.

A day after the horrific massacre in San Bernadino, the Republican Senate shows its priorities by passing another meaningless repeal of Obamacare

Senate votes to repeal key Obamacare provisions, defund Planned Parenthood

there is never a wrong time to stand for free markets.

And wow, you must be livid at Obama for politicizing gun control right after the shooting, aren't you, comrade big guy. I mean wow, if I know one thing about you, it's that you'd never advocate a double standard, isn't that right?

Since Sandy Hook and the killing of 20 first graders, Republicans have passed 60 Repeal Obamacare bills

They are more concerned about keeping Americans away from Health Insurance than they are about keeping criminals away from guns
No......They are trying to defund a piece of crap.
The health insurance industry and medical care should be operated without government interference. Not free of oversight. Free of the type of meddling we've witnessed over the last 40 or so years.

A"piece of crap" that was their idea to begin with and instituted without them able to accept credit. It's not a disaster, it's butthurt.
You were bested, get over it.

"The Senate voted Thursday to repeal key provisions of Obamacare and strip federal funding from Planned Parenthood, approving legislation that is sure to be vetoed by President Obama."

Stump speech votes for next year.

Take your pick as to which is more reprehensible: republicans voting to repeal the ACA for purely partisan reasons, knowing the measure would never make it into law, or republicans voting to repeal the ACA absent a replacement, leaving millions of Americans again without access to affordable healthcare.

And the vote to 'defund' Planned Parenthood is completely unwarranted and devoid of merit, as such a vote is likewise partisan and predicated solely on lies.
Planned Parenthood is an absolute partisan progressive organization that only suits leftists...
Why should everyone be paying for it??

PP is a Medicaid provider just as any other practice, clinic or hospital. PP makes it their model to locate in underserved areas. States that " defund" ( really means to remove them from the Medicaid program and deny reimbursement ), are only hurting Medicare recipients by removing services in their area. Thank you governor, now I have to take half a day and multiple connections of public transport to have an appt. Douchey pandering at it's best.
Need a hankey??

Need a clue?

Remember that next time you're on a tear over innner city life?

No......They are trying to defund a piece of crap.
The health insurance industry and medical care should be operated without government interference. Not free of oversight. Free of the type of meddling we've witnessed over the last 40 or so years.

Defund it?

America wants to know
Where is the plan for 11 million people to insure yourselves? You have a smart phone you have your eye on you'd rather spend your own money on, comrade big guy?
We had that plan

Swish, you know nothing. I was going to say about libertarianism, but that qualifier wasn't necessary

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

You have a hat in one hand and a gun in the other. Pay your own bills, dependency whore

Defund it?

America wants to know
We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die
Won't be long before we can transplant everything and people will live to be hundreds of years old would they still expect free medical care to help them live that long?

When RW says we, he means himself, that's what he's in it for

We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

Jesus.

Yes, Jesus advocated the use of guns to force people to make life fair and pay your bills for you. You're all over that

We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

You know...the one where only the healthy can get health insurance

We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

Jesus.

Yes, Jesus advocated the use of guns to force people to make life fair and pay your bills for you. You're all over that
What kind of gun did Jesus carry?

We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

Personal responsibility and free markets. I reject your crap that your health care is my responsibility. Assigning me the task of giving you shit isn't going to go anywhere, comrade big guy

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

Personal responsibility and free markets. I reject your crap that your health care is my responsibility. Assigning me the task of giving you shit isn't going to go anywhere, comrade big guy

The free markets response to people with pre-existing conditions is....we don't want to cover you

Libertarians response....not my problem
Die

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

The free markets response to people with pre-existing conditions is....we don't want to cover you

Die

Thanks for telling me what my view is, retard. I'm not responding to that as long as you continue to tell me what I think. I will say I like a guy with his hat in one hand and a gun in the other claiming to take the high road ...

Die

Thanks for telling me what my view is, retard. I'm not responding to that as long as you continue to tell me what I think. I will say I like a guy with his hat in one hand and a gun in the other claiming to take the high road ...

You are welcome to provide your healthcare plan other than "free market"
Otherwise, I have no option but to fill in what you mean by free market

Die

Asked and answered, Holmes

Die

Far from it

What is your libertarian answer to someone who had childhood cancer and is uninsurable as an adult?

Die

Far from it

What is your libertarian answer to someone who had childhood cancer and is uninsurable as an adult?

At least allow them to buy a policy that excludes cancer coverage You are the one who's rules deny them any and all insurance now

Forum List

Back