Senate poised to confirm Trump’s Attorney General pick

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I would have rather seen Whittaker get the job but once we get an AG in there, the party starts. Lock her up!

"The Senate advanced President Trump ’s attorney general nominee on Tuesday, paving the way for his confirmation later this week. Senators voted 55-44 to end debate on William Barr’s nomination, more than the simple majority needed for him to overcome the filibuster and ultimately be confirmed. The Senate is expected to take a final vote on Barr’s nomination as late as Thursday, with Trump’s pick on a glide path to confirmation. A vote could take place on Wednesday if senators agree to yield back time..."

Senate poised to confirm Trump’s attorney general pick

Barr is brilliant, knowledgeable, and conservative. He has made his inquisitors look like hapless fools in these hearings.

I had no problem with Jefferson Davis Sessions, but Barr will be an improvement. He is on the level with Pompeo at State.

Surprised the dotard found anybody to take the job. The man will be disgraced and twitter fired within the year. What a fool.

Surprised the dotard found anybody to take the job. The man will be disgraced and twitter fired within the year. What a fool.

Well aren't you a fracking ray of sunshine, Sparky?

Be not troubled, son: Put your hope, trust, and faith in this President. He knows what's good for you, even if you don't.

Ten minutes after he is sworn in Trump will pressure him to bury the Mueller report. We will quickly know his answer by when Trump starts to attack him.

Well aren't you a fracking ray of sunshine, Sparky?

Be not troubled, son: Put your hope, trust, and faith in this President. He knows what's good for you, even if you don't.
The GOP daddy complex doesn't afflict me. Though I suppose I am grateful that Jeff Sessions bitchass was forever run out of government, though.

Forum List

Back