Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Cryin' Chucky introducing a resolution to force the Senate to do the job Schifferbrain's failed to do in the House.

This is hilarious.:5_1_12024:
This is the trial. Why are you guys afraid of evidence?
Let me educate you on how this works: The House conducts the investigation. The House presents it to the Senate. The Senate rules on it.

The Senate dos not conduct an investigation.

This education has been provided to you free of charge by your better, Nostra.:5_1_12024:
If that is your education, one could have received a better education from reading a Bazooka comic. The Senate holds a trial. You do know what a trial is don't you?
so bazooka was your source of education. Ahhh, I see now the issue.

You are a dumbass.

The Inquisition was held in The House.

The House Case will be reviewed by The Senate.

Then they will vote down House Resolution 1.

Cryin' Chucky introducing a resolution to force the Senate to do the job Schifferbrain's failed to do in the House.

It's not a trial. The Trial was held in The House. You don't get a Do-Over of The House Trial. These are Jury Deliberations.

Schiff is essentially requesting everything under the sun in order to re-try the failed House Trial.
quote-trump-look-at-it-chuck-schumer-immigration-is-wrong.jpg
Wrong:

The House impeaches; the Senate tries. Read the Constitution.

You guys ever hear of the US Constitution. Here is the wording on impeachment:

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides:

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.
Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States; but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The ignorance on this board is overwhelming.

Let me educate you on how this works: The House conducts the investigation. The House presents it to the Senate. The Senate rules on it.

This education has been provided to you free of charge by your better, Nostra.:5_1_12024:
If that is your education, one could have received a better education from reading a Bazooka comic. The Senate holds a trial. You do know what a trial is don't you?
so still thinking this is a criminal thing. you certainly are providing the funny today.

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present. Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States; but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The ignorance on this board is overwhelming. Here is the wording from the Constitution.
Don't see anything in there about the Senate conducting an investigation.

Oops!

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present. Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States; but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

where does it say brings in witnesses for testimony? You still don't understand what the Impeachment process is. hilarious.

QUOTE="Nostra, post: 23908022, member: 72587"]

The ignorance on this board is overwhelming. Here is the wording from the Constitution.

Oops![/QUOTE]

exactly!!!

Oops!

By blocking cooperation Trump ensures a paucity of proof, You then point to the void and say absence of evidence indicates there’s no case.

OOOOOOPS

Oops!

exactly!!![/QUOTE]
You obviously don't know the difference between an investigation and a trial.

Your Ignorance and lies are well, Worthy of Damnation To Hell, you Lying Worker of Iniquity. Due Process was completely violated. This should be dismissed completely.

Rep. Ratcliffe on Dems' impeachment case: Lack of fairness and due process will 'surprise' senators

There was a disparity in the way President Clinton and President Nixon were treated during their impeachment inquiries as opposed to President Trump," he remarked. "The Nixon and Clinton lawyers were allowed to participate every single day from the beginning to the end. They were allowed to review evidence, suggest evidence, call witnesses and cross-examine witnesses."

By Contrast, President Trump -- during his 78-day impeachment inquiry -- his lawyers were forbidden from participating for this first 71 of a 78-day process," Ratcliffe continued. "Not allowed to call witnesses, cross-examine witnesses, be there for the presentation or review of evidence."

"That is a lack of due process and fairness that I think all senators, Republican and Democrat, are going to be surprised to learn," he stated. "I think, as a result of that, they were not going to want to hear any witnesses because the Senate isn't going to be able to fix what happened in the House."

"[Democrats] can't make constitutional arguments because they don't have any," Ratcliffe concluded. "This impeachment fails."

Oops!

By blocking cooperation Trump ensures a paucity of proof, You then point to the void and say absence of evidence indicates there’s no case.

OOOOOOPS
More lies by you.

Feel free to bring where I said either of those things you claim I said, liar.

GO!

Oops!

OOOOOOPS
except, that there isn't anything for the president to provide. what's the crime you're looking for? you need to state that.

Oops!

exactly!!!
You obviously don't know the difference between an investigation and a trial.[/QUOTE]
dude, the irony in that post is over exposure indeed.

Oops!

OOOOOOPS
More lies by you.

Feel free to bring where I said either of those things you claim I said, liar.

GO!

TYPICAL ANSWER FROM A TRUMP TURD POLISHER

You mean the cherry-picked info that Schiff carefully leaked to the press that doesn't prove the president broke any laws? Do you honestly think the Senate can't simply pick up what the House has done, look at it and vote on it? Or perhaps you would be happy to let Trump's legal team pick the witnesses and evidence they want to be heard like the House did?

Your Ignorance and lies are well, Worthy of Damnation To Hell, you Lying Worker of Iniquity. Due Process was completely violated. This should be dismissed completely.

Rep. Ratcliffe on Dems' impeachment case: Lack of fairness and due process will 'surprise' senators

There was a disparity in the way President Clinton and President Nixon were treated during their impeachment inquiries as opposed to President Trump," he remarked. "The Nixon and Clinton lawyers were allowed to participate every single day from the beginning to the end. They were allowed to review evidence, suggest evidence, call witnesses and cross-examine witnesses."

By Contrast, President Trump -- during his 78-day impeachment inquiry -- his lawyers were forbidden from participating for this first 71 of a 78-day process," Ratcliffe continued. "Not allowed to call witnesses, cross-examine witnesses, be there for the presentation or review of evidence."

"That is a lack of due process and fairness that I think all senators, Republican and Democrat, are going to be surprised to learn," he stated. "I think, as a result of that, they were not going to want to hear any witnesses because the Senate isn't going to be able to fix what happened in the House."

"[Democrats] can't make constitutional arguments because they don't have any," Ratcliffe concluded. "This impeachment fails."
Trump was allowed to participate in the impeachment and inquiry and chose not to do so. You do remember that, don't you?

You should go back to reading The Satanic Bible and Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals so you can have something to discuss with your two MENTORS while you burn in Hell.

Trump was allowed to participate in the impeachment and inquiry and chose not to do so. You do remember that, don't you?
Liar: Tell one more Lie and You are on Ignore

BTW, Where is WALDO?
11389556-6844325-image-a-15_1553431318743.jpg

Last edited:

You mean the cherry-picked info that Schiff carefully leaked to the press that doesn't prove the president broke any laws? Do you honestly think the Senate can't simply pick up what the House has done, look at it and vote on it? Or perhaps you would be happy to let Trump's legal team pick the witnesses and evidence they want to be heard like the House did?
Schiff should have been censured but the corrupt Dems had the majority.
35918964181_6215f1d123_b.jpg

Forum List

Back