Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Sekulow is making the House's case for impeachment. There is no denial of the underlying impeachment articles, it is all about suppression of evidence and deflection.

Shifferbrains to Senators: You can "infer guilt" because I don't have evidence.

then call witnesses - EXACTLY LIKE THE CLINTON IMPEACHMENT

During the impeachment of Bill Clinton, the Senate deposed three witnesses—even after the extended independent counsel investigation that preceded the Senate trial. In fact, the Senate has obtained testimony from witnesses in every impeachment trial held in the past 50 years.

All three had already testified during the grand jury portion of impeachment. They were called to clarify their testimony, did so behind closed doors, and Dimwingers decided what selected portions would be made public.

Next?
I love to see snowflakes 'set' 'volleyballs' to be spiked.... :p

Listen to Sekolow it is not about Trump's extortion it is about process. When the facts and law are against you, just argue. That is the TV lawyer strategy. A perfect strategy BTW for a reality TV show Presidency.

Sekulow is making the House's case for impeachment. There is no denial of the underlying impeachment articles, it is all about suppression of evidence and deflection.
how? go to court and let's see what a judge says. why are you afraid of that? ew, I know, derp

how? go to court and let's see what a judge says. why are you afraid of that? ew, I know, derp
LOL listen to the Cippoline and Selulow.

Listen to Sekolow it is not about Trump's extortion it is about process. When the facts and law are against you, just argue. That is the TV lawyer strategy. A perfect strategy BTW for a reality TV show Presidency.
Did I miss all your posts condemning all the Dimwingers who held pressers today whining about the 'process' of the Senate trial?

:5_1_12024:

don't have to, I know the how it supposed to go. you should listen though, you haven't a clue.

Did I miss all your posts condemning all the Dimwingers who held pressers today whining about the 'process' of the Senate trial?

Hey TV lawyers: why are you continuing to bitch about the House, you're in the Senate now. It is all deflection.

Hey TV lawyers: why are you continuing to bitch about the House, you're in the Senate now. It is all deflection.
why do you need witnesses then? that's the job of the house. Stop bringing it up then.

don't have to, I know the how it supposed to go. you should listen though, you haven't a clue.
If you had a clue, you wouldn't be asking me stupid questions.

If you had a clue, you wouldn't be asking me stupid questions.
the irony, thanks,

Destroying the bullshit tactics that produced this clusterfuck is fair game in opening statements. Stop your whining.

why do you need witnesses then? that's the job of the house. Stop bringing it up then.
Wrong, the House issues the impeachment indictment, the trial is in the Senate. Ever go to a trial that had no witnesses?

Listen to Sekolow it is not about Trump's extortion it is about process. .
Bwuhahahahaha....of course it is not about actual 'extortion' because Democrats failed to produce / manufacture any evidence of 'extortion' by President Trump, which is why 'Extortion' - an actually prosecutable crime, is not in the Articles of impeachment. The House traitors already attempted to bring up non-existent 'extortion' and Senate Republicans hammered the crap out of them by asking them why it wasn't included in the Articles they passed. Tack on the fact that none of the people the Democrats had testify for them under oath could name 1 crime or Impeachable offense. For the Democrats to bring up extortion is just reminding the country how inept they are and how little of a case they have....and the Republicans are helping them to remind people.

This is a great time for the President's Lawyers to educate the Democrats on what 'extortion' really is / look like...here ya go:

Schiff trying to convince America that The Senate needs to Try The President all over again like it's a Trial. Can this piece of Schiff be any more dishonest?

He is arguing that The President HAS NO RIGHTS and is GUILTY already, and THE PRESIDENT MUST PROVE HIS INNOCENCE.

The President is hiding documents! I just know it.
3eqxan.jpg
He's been saying that shit for 4 years, at one point claiming he had 'direct evidence' of crimes committed by the President...which he was forced to admit was a lie.
Sekulow and Cipollone is knocking it out of the park pointing out all the illegalities of The Schiff Show
3bwd1l.jpg

Wrong, the House issues the impeachment indictment, the trial is in the Senate. Ever go to a trial that had no witnesses?
wrong. go get an education.

Destroying the bullshit tactics that produced this clusterfuck is fair game in opening statements. Stop your whining.
Cippilone is taking now about Executive Privilege. What he is arguing is suppression of evidence. We don't need to show you any evidence that will indicate Trump's guilt!

wrong. go get an education.
:lol:

Forum List

Back