Senate Approves Stimulous Bill!!!!

If you don't agree with the ugly sealybobo you have indeed struck a nerve.. he has frequent temper tantrums.. :lol:

I seem to remember striking a nerve with you and I got a warning.

That's why I rarely comment to you anymore.

Can't take the heat.....never mind, you are always in the kitchen, because you don't work.

I don't work, because I don't have to work. Works for me how about thee?

No, arrogant opinionated lady who doesn't have to work, it doesn't work for me.

What bothers me is you think you know it all, yet you don't even fucking work, so you are clueless how real Americans struggle to get by.

What is the saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall?

Can't take the heat.....never mind, you are always in the kitchen, because you don't work.

I don't work, because I don't have to work. Works for me how about thee?

No, arrogant opinionated lady who doesn't have to work, it doesn't work for me.

What bothers me is you think you know it all, yet you don't even fucking work, so you are clueless how real Americans struggle to get by.

What is the saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall?

I think you are jealous!

And yes, fuck stay at home mothers!!! Many middle class women who used to be able to stay at home no longer can.

Remember how impressed Bush was with that woman who told him she worked 3 jobs? That's not a good thing George!!! He thought she was bragging when she was trying to explain to the prick how hard it is to get by.

PS. I have a brother/sister in law. She went part time to raise her kids. HE lost his job. HE can't find another one. Now, if she is even able to next year, she will go back to full time.

And so far, this guy with a finance major can not find work. He was making $80k. Now he's probably going to have to take $50K.

Ah, the American dream. You guys are idiots. I hope I have distracted you from bothering anyone who might be impressionable. :lol:

I'm a SAHM and we are far from middle class. I think we're the working poor. lol You know how we did it? Used cars forever, no vacations, budgeting. Um, what else is that called? Oh yeah, we lived within our means. Was it hard? Sure. Was it worth it for me to be here for my kids while they grew up? Yup. It is the right choice for everyone? Nope. Do you hear me moaning for 'my fair share' from uncle? Nope. Oh and as for your friend who has to take a measly $50K? That'd be a fat raise in my house.

My mom was a sahm too and my dad made $12 hr. We only had one car too. Zero vacations, budgeting. Are you my mom? :lol:

I guarantee no one is tighter than my dad. He worked for Ford in the cafeteria for 20 years. He saved and has more than the white collar Ford guy living right next to him.

My dad doesn't buy anything unless it is on sale. NO, not just on sale. It must be a double coupon!!! Sometimes he comes home from the store and has a bag full of stuff PLUS he made a couple bucks. I can't believe what a coupon king he is.

And he'll agree with you that most Americans are too loose with their money.

But I think you missed the point. The point I was making is that today, it is almost impossible to be a SAHM.

And my other point was not to make fun of SAHM's, it was to expose that other woman WIllow for being such a know it all for a woman who doesn't do shit.

Sorry if that offends you. It shouldn't. I didn't mean to bash all sahm's.

so you are clueless how real Americans struggle to get by.

Boohoo, real Americans have to struggle to afford groceries. Try not having groceries. Try living in a third world country and watching diseased ridden children die on the streets. Even the poorest Americans have it lucky, they can waltz their worthless asses into a hospital and get medical care.

I feel more sorry for those people than any American who struggles. Americans had opportunities, and they passed them by. Now the opportunities are running dry, and they're all bitching about their struggles. Fuck em. They should have thought ahead.

lol majoring in finance is like taking TV class in college...just to get by.

Like Jsanders said...go into a specfic area of finance like accounting and it opens more doors for you.

Agreed. But trust me, they aren't hiring much either.

My boss told me we were recession proof. All of the sudden they are shitting because our company isn't hitting it's sales goals.

I guess we arne't recession proof. LOL.

But tax pro's will always need the laws. I think that's what he meant.

Like Jsanders said...go into a specfic area of finance like accounting and it opens more doors for you.

My boss told me we were recession proof. All of the sudden they are shitting because our company isn't hitting it's sales goals.

Accounting firms aren't hiring? LOL

I put in six applications today alone for job opportunities at accounting firms. The FDIC and the Comptroller are two of the hottest employers right now. Don't tell me accountants aren't hiring.

Boohoo, real Americans have to struggle to afford groceries. Try not having groceries. Try living in a third world country and watching diseased ridden children die on the streets. Even the poorest Americans have it lucky, they can waltz their worthless asses into a hospital and get medical care.

I feel more sorry for those people than any American who struggles. Americans had opportunities, and they passed them by. Now the opportunities are running dry, and they're all bitching about their struggles. Fuck em. They should have thought ahead.

Now I know you and Bush wanted us to try that for awhile, but no thanks. That's why we booted your ass out of washington.

You thought they had it too good. I remember you taking this position with me last year. Then the election came up and you dropped that rhetoric. Now I see it is back.

The truth comes out.

And of course you feel more sorry for those people. Clearly! That's why you are sending them all our jobs. :lol:

I put in six applications today alone for job opportunities at accounting firms. The FDIC and the Comptroller are two of the hottest employers right now. Don't tell me accountants aren't hiring.

Sure, during tax season. And even they are overwhelmed with resume's.

And people in Michigan can't just leave and come to where you live (streets paved with gold) because we can't sell our homes.

You guys just don't get it.

Now I know you and Bush wanted us to try that for awhile, but no thanks. That's why we booted your ass out of washington.

You thought they had it too good. I remember you taking this position with me last year. Then the election came up and you dropped that rhetoric. Now I see it is back.

The truth comes out.

And of course you feel more sorry for those people. Clearly! That's why you are sending them all our jobs. :lol:

At least they'll work.

You should have thought about that before you voted for Bush 2 times, dumb fucker.

And watch. Obama will become fiscally responsible when we get out of this mess.

You do realize we are in a mess, right?

What do you do for a living?

If there was a better choice than Bush I would have voted for them believe me. I wasn't any happier about him than McLame.

Obama wouldn't know fiscal responsibility if it bit his ass. He has absolutely no intention of being fiscally responsible. Even he doesn't say that.

Oh yes, it's a mess and the dumb fuck "Repubs" in the Bush admin did the wrong things and now they are followed by even dumber fuck Dems doing the wrong thing bigger.

I'll give you a hint, two of my 3 careers are in my name. I went from making your computer work to making your server work, to making your network work, to making sure your network was secure to making sure that other people do all of those things. And before that I practiced law and before that I defended our country.

You're an IT guy? :lol:

OMG!!! I used to be against this, but now that I know it will fuck you, I am all for this:

Now I am all for more H1B Visa's!!!!

As, you can see Microsoft has 3,117 H1B Visa holders working for them and they certainly would need similar or even more number of H1B Visas for 2008 - 2009. Even, I read about Microsoft planning to move some of its positions to Canada which is about 2 hours drive from Seattle.

In 2005, Bill Gates had requested Congress to Scrap the H1B visa restrictions.

Bill Gates : We need more H1B Visa (2009)

Yet still they continue to cut your salaries!!! No way!!! They just want to hire cheaper foreign labor!

Well because of you, now I am all for it!!!!

Because it will keep your wages down.

I used to sell MCSE's and CNA's. They/You made $90K a year. Bet you don't make that anymore. You have sold YOURSELF out?

Amazing.

And how is this possible?

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut • Channel Register

Do you realize they would never have gotten away with this if there was a shortage of IT pro's?

So then why is Bill Gates lobbying for more visas? Because he wants to flood the market with people like you!!! That makes you less valuable!!!

Sucker!!!!

Now I am going to scream for more of those visas!!!! We need more foreign IT pro's in this country who will work for much less than you!!!!

I actually was listening to Gates' testimony that day on CSPAN so you didn't need to quote it back to me. You may be right about H1b Visas for some folks. I'm not in that pool. You also might be right that if I was an MCSE I might have a problem making that. Although I have a buddy that was an IT Manager at an Indian Hedge Fund....was being the operative word. He just got a job at a .com for the same $105,000 he was making at the hedge fund. No 20% bonus though. So, you may be wrong about IT altogether.

In any case, I'm a consultant. A Certified Information Systems Security Professional and Certified Information Systems Auditor. I'm not hurting for work and I haven't made as little as $90,000 in so long I can't remember, more than 5 years anyway. So, thank you for all of your ill-wishes, but I'm afraid they are for not.

Sure, during tax season. And even they are overwhelmed with resume's.

And people in Michigan can't just leave and come to where you live (streets paved with gold) because we can't sell our homes.

You guys just don't get it.

Again, boo-fucking-hoo. You're the prime example of a person that sits around and whines about how the government should save you instead of getting off your ass and saving yourself.

It's soo easy to spend taxpayers money that you rather rush it through. Forget taking your time. Last October, did Congress learn any lesson that rushing through a bill only makes the matter worse. Would you take 2 weeks to figure out how to spend one trillion dollars? Any patience? Now you wonder why our government is going to be broke sooner rather than later.

Sealybobo, if Americans were stupid enough to vote for Bush, i have the same feeling that they are stupid enough to vote for Obama. We should thank the media. They created both individual. The same messenger who brought us Obama, gave us Britney Spears.

Last edited:
jsanders, you're talking about the FDIC and comptrollers office. both government jobs.

it's easy to complain about big government when you're collecting a government check every two weeks. no?

I was simply pointing out that accounting jobs are readily available, and those are the best two examples. There are hundreds of auditing firms hiring right now - firms that work in the private sector to make sure big corporations aren't lying and cheating.

If there was a better choice than Bush I would have voted for them believe me. I wasn't any happier about him than McLame.

Obama wouldn't know fiscal responsibility if it bit his ass. He has absolutely no intention of being fiscally responsible. Even he doesn't say that.

Oh yes, it's a mess and the dumb fuck "Repubs" in the Bush admin did the wrong things and now they are followed by even dumber fuck Dems doing the wrong thing bigger.

I'll give you a hint, two of my 3 careers are in my name. I went from making your computer work to making your server work, to making your network work, to making sure your network was secure to making sure that other people do all of those things. And before that I practiced law and before that I defended our country.

You're an IT guy? :lol:

OMG!!! I used to be against this, but now that I know it will fuck you, I am all for this:

Now I am all for more H1B Visa's!!!!

As, you can see Microsoft has 3,117 H1B Visa holders working for them and they certainly would need similar or even more number of H1B Visas for 2008 - 2009. Even, I read about Microsoft planning to move some of its positions to Canada which is about 2 hours drive from Seattle.

In 2005, Bill Gates had requested Congress to Scrap the H1B visa restrictions.

Bill Gates : We need more H1B Visa (2009)

Yet still they continue to cut your salaries!!! No way!!! They just want to hire cheaper foreign labor!

Well because of you, now I am all for it!!!!

Because it will keep your wages down.

I used to sell MCSE's and CNA's. They/You made $90K a year. Bet you don't make that anymore. You have sold YOURSELF out?

Amazing.

And how is this possible?

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut • Channel Register

Do you realize they would never have gotten away with this if there was a shortage of IT pro's?

So then why is Bill Gates lobbying for more visas? Because he wants to flood the market with people like you!!! That makes you less valuable!!!

Sucker!!!!

Now I am going to scream for more of those visas!!!! We need more foreign IT pro's in this country who will work for much less than you!!!!

I actually was listening to Gates' testimony that day on CSPAN so you didn't need to quote it back to me. You may be right about H1b Visas for some folks. I'm not in that pool. You also might be right that if I was an MCSE I might have a problem making that. Although I have a buddy that was an IT Manager at an Indian Hedge Fund....was being the operative word. He just got a job at a .com for the same $105,000 he was making at the hedge fund. No 20% bonus though. So, you may be wrong about IT altogether.

In any case, I'm a consultant. A Certified Information Systems Security Professional and Certified Information Systems Auditor. I'm not hurting for work and I haven't made as little as $90,000 in so long I can't remember, more than 5 years anyway. So, thank you for all of your ill-wishes, but I'm afraid they are for not.

Don't be so sure.

And at least I got to expose you for someone who makes way more than the average person. So clearly you aren't feeling the pinch like someone who makes $50K a year.

Or, you don't know what it is like for the average person to lose their job that paid $70 and to have to take another job that pays $50K.

And I love how you guys mock a guy who got a finance degree. So even he is at fault! Got it. :cuckoo:

Or, you have a job that maybe is recession proof. Many of us do not. You don't care about them?

I never call millionaires stupid for voting for Bush. I just call them selfish/greedy/arrogant.

So you clearly aren't having the same problems many Americans are having. Nor do you understand that it is not all of their fault's.

There is a reason why unions vote Democratic every election. Why do you suppose?

The truth comes out.

At least they'll work.

Do you have a problem with American workers? You're just a fucking punk kid. Why do I let you suck me in? :cuckoo:

Do you have a problem with American workers? You're just a fucking punk kid. Why do I let you suck me in? :cuckoo:

Nope, I have a problem with American non-workers who soak up MY tax dollars. Sure, there are millions of Americans begging for jobs now, but when the employers were begging for workers, those same people were at home on disability and welfare. So, where did they look for workers? Elsewhere. Tough shit, people should have planned ahead.

I never call millionaires stupid for voting for Bush. I just call them selfish/greedy/arrogant.

They are selfish and greedy, but didn't you vote for Obama because of the benefits YOU get from his being in office? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Just admit it: you're jealous of the wealthy. Get over it. Plenty of people started with nothing and become millionaires. You could too, but you're too lazy to put in the effort.

Can't take the heat.....never mind, you are always in the kitchen, because you don't work.[/QUOTE]

A slight against stay-at-home mothers?

Classy.

And yes, fuck stay at home mothers!!! Many middle class women who used to be able to stay at home no longer can.

Remember how impressed Bush was with that woman who told him she worked 3 jobs? That's not a good thing George!!! He thought she was bragging when she was trying to explain to the prick how hard it is to get by.

PS. I have a brother/sister in law. She went part time to raise her kids. HE lost his job. HE can't find another one. Now, if she is even able to next year, she will go back to full time.

And so far, this guy with a finance major can not find work. He was making $80k. Now he's probably going to have to take $50K.

Ah, the American dream. You guys are idiots. I hope I have distracted you from bothering anyone who might be impressionable. :lol:

This is a lie. My wife quit her job making $50k + /yr to stay home with our three kids. I was making $55k at the time. In the DC area. That's damned little. But, we continued to make our house and car payments. It wasn't fun or easy, but it worked.

People can do it, they just choose not to. That's fine, it's their choice. But don't come crying that it's not possible.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back