Senate Approves Stimulous Bill!!!!

Yes, we just went from ankle deep mess to chin deep. You ain't won nutting but a pile of bad debt.. but keep on cheering, you will ruin the country and are too stupid to realize it.

Further proof you idiots don't realize that YOU ALREADY DID RUIN THE COUNTRY!!! Thanks for backing me up my little queef.

In fact, how many jobs were lost in the last week that could have been avoided had the GOP not dragged their feet?

They don't care about American workers.

You know it too you fucking liar. Admit it. Admit that you and the GOP want this plan to fail so you can win in 2010 and 2012.

And if your party wins, expect 1% to be rich and 99% of us to be working poor. In other words, if the GOP run things again, it will mean goodbye to the middle class.

And I guarantee you will not end up rich.

You put party ahead of country.

What part of this have you deluded yourself into thinking is a plan?

The "Porkulus" Bill is nothing but a payback for Dem supporters. $3 Billion for ACORN? What bridge are they gonna build? Bullshit.

No money is going to acorn and I want to see details on this frisbee park.

Don't send me right wing spin on it. Show me someone who advocates for the park. I want to hear the pro's, not just the cons.

You should have thought about that before you voted for Bush 2 times, dumb fucker.

And watch. Obama will become fiscally responsible when we get out of this mess.

You do realize we are in a mess, right?

What do you do for a living?

If there was a better choice than Bush I would have voted for them believe me. I wasn't any happier about him than McLame.

Obama wouldn't know fiscal responsibility if it bit his ass. He has absolutely no intention of being fiscally responsible. Even he doesn't say that.

Oh yes, it's a mess and the dumb fuck "Repubs" in the Bush admin did the wrong things and now they are followed by even dumber fuck Dems doing the wrong thing bigger.

I'll give you a hint, two of my 3 careers are in my name. I went from making your computer work to making your server work, to making your network work, to making sure your network was secure to making sure that other people do all of those things. And before that I practiced law and before that I defended our country.

You're an IT guy? :lol:

OMG!!! I used to be against this, but now that I know it will fuck you, I am all for this:

Now I am all for more H1B Visa's!!!!

As, you can see Microsoft has 3,117 H1B Visa holders working for them and they certainly would need similar or even more number of H1B Visas for 2008 - 2009. Even, I read about Microsoft planning to move some of its positions to Canada which is about 2 hours drive from Seattle.

In 2005, Bill Gates had requested Congress to Scrap the H1B visa restrictions.

Bill Gates : We need more H1B Visa (2009)

Yet still they continue to cut your salaries!!! No way!!! They just want to hire cheaper foreign labor!

Well because of you, now I am all for it!!!!

Because it will keep your wages down.

I used to sell MCSE's and CNA's. They/You made $90K a year. Bet you don't make that anymore. You have sold YOURSELF out?

Amazing.

And how is this possible?

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut • Channel Register

Do you realize they would never have gotten away with this if there was a shortage of IT pro's?

So then why is Bill Gates lobbying for more visas? Because he wants to flood the market with people like you!!! That makes you less valuable!!!

Sucker!!!!

Now I am going to scream for more of those visas!!!! We need more foreign IT pro's in this country who will work for much less than you!!!!

Wow, your true colors are even uglier than I thought. Are all liberals like you? You're no better than Pelosi and Emmanual. Low class, low life assholes.

Arlen Specter (R - PA) will never get another vote of mine again.

To those who think this bill will do any good, enjoy your euphoria while you can, but please don't come a Bush-bashing if it fails. This is on Obama, for good or bad.

and Pelosi, on Reid, and all the Democrats and three Republicans that voted for it.. yessirrre bob. It's all obamaladingdong's

If there was a better choice than Bush I would have voted for them believe me. I wasn't any happier about him than McLame.

Obama wouldn't know fiscal responsibility if it bit his ass. He has absolutely no intention of being fiscally responsible. Even he doesn't say that.

Oh yes, it's a mess and the dumb fuck "Repubs" in the Bush admin did the wrong things and now they are followed by even dumber fuck Dems doing the wrong thing bigger.

I'll give you a hint, two of my 3 careers are in my name. I went from making your computer work to making your server work, to making your network work, to making sure your network was secure to making sure that other people do all of those things. And before that I practiced law and before that I defended our country.

OMG!!! I used to be against this, but now that I know it will fuck you, I am all for this:

As, you can see Microsoft has 3,117 H1B Visa holders working for them and they certainly would need similar or even more number of H1B Visas for 2008 - 2009. Even, I read about Microsoft planning to move some of its positions to Canada which is about 2 hours drive from Seattle.

Yet still they continue to cut your salaries!!! No way!!! They just want to hire cheaper foreign labor!

I used to sell MCSE's and CNA's. They/You made $90K a year. Bet you don't make that anymore. You have sold YOURSELF out?

Amazing.

Do you realize they would never have gotten away with this if there was a shortage of IT pro's?

So then why is Bill Gates lobbying for more visas? Because he wants to flood the market with people like you!!! That makes you less valuable!!!

Sucker!!!!

Now I am going to scream for more of those visas!!!! We need more foreign IT pro's in this country who will work for much less than you!!!!

Wow, your true colors are even uglier than I thought. Are all liberals like you? You're no better than Pelosi and Emmanual. Low class, low life assholes.

Fuck you whore! If you don't care about the masses, I don't care about you. You say fuck the labor who didn't go to school? They don't deserve $35 hr?

Remember all that talk **** face? Fuck off.

No, I'm not a liberal. I'm a libertarian. Just like the rest of you cock suckers who won't admit who you voted for.

Amazing.

Sucker!!!!

Fuck you whore! If you don't care about the masses, I don't care about you. You say fuck the labor who didn't go to school? They don't deserve $35 hr?

No, I'm not a liberal. I'm a libertarian. Just like the rest of you cock suckers who won't admit who you voted for.

Now Sealy, the fact that you spew awful, nasty, hateful language tells me I must have hit a nerve. BTW, I really, really suggest you look up the term 'libertarian'.

Now Sealy, the fact that you spew awful, nasty, hateful language tells me I must have hit a nerve. BTW, I really, really suggest you look up the term 'libertarian'.

If you don't agree with the ugly sealybobo you have indeed struck a nerve.. he has frequent temper tantrums.. :lol:

Well now buried in that bill is what older people will have to worry about. Seniors better suck it up and if they only have a chance for a few years left, they are going to be denied any transplants, trial medications or expensive medical treatment.

According to other information I read about this bill:
America's Right

Amazing.

Sucker!!!!

Your own self-loathing words reduce you to such insignificance.

I pity you...

Yes you hit a nerve. The balls you have on you after 8 years of fucking the middle class to cry when I wish bad on you arrogant fucks?

And I was kidding about being a libertarian. I was denying that I am a liberal, just like a lot of you deny being republicans.

And sorry, but I am really really pissed off at you fucking conservatives. I'm FED UP! Your spin is sickening.

And then for you to cry foul when I wish ill on you pricks? Cry me a fucking river!!!

I truly with we could split the country. You guys take have and we'll take the other half. And I guarantee you that all you broke ass Republicans will come crying for our liberal policies. Because the rich Republicans in your shitty little country will continue to lower your wages, hire illegals to do jobs that you use to do and outsource the rest to China.

And you would all be dead because Tom Delay would make pesticides that are now illegal perfectly legal, even if it did mean risking your health

And they say you right wingers care about life. :lol:

See, this is why I ramble and go off topic. Every GOP policy seems to contradict the next one.

Keeping up with all your bullshit is maddening!!!! Really!

Your own self-loathing words reduce you to such insignificance.

I pity you...

I pitty the person who has to fuck you.

If you don't agree with the ugly sealybobo you have indeed struck a nerve.. he has frequent temper tantrums.. :lol:

I seem to remember striking a nerve with you and I got a warning.

That's why I rarely comment to you anymore.

Can't take the heat.....never mind, you are always in the kitchen, because you don't work.

Can't take the heat.....never mind, you are always in the kitchen, because you don't work.[/QUOTE]

A slight against stay-at-home mothers?

Classy.

Can't take the heat.....never mind, you are always in the kitchen, because you don't work.[/QUOTE]

A slight against OPINIONATED stay-at-home mothers?

Classy.

Yes, and appropriate.

Yes you hit a nerve. The balls you have on you after 8 years of fucking the middle class to cry when I wish bad on you arrogant fucks?

I have no balls, I am woman. I don't believe Obama's plan will do what he intends. It's that simple. I think it's porkulous and it will just prolong this recession and we will never, ever get out from under the burden of the cost. NEVER. Yeah, I'm pissed too, sealy.

And I was kidding about being a libertarian. I was denying that I am a liberal, just like a lot of you deny being republicans.

I'm registered Republican but have found out that I'm more conservative than I thought. Certainly more conservative than current Republicans.

And sorry, but I am really really pissed off at you fucking conservatives. I'm FED UP! Your spin is sickening.

But sealy, YOU WON. You should be happy.

And then for you to cry foul when I wish ill on you pricks? Cry me a fucking river!!!

A majority of people in this country did not want this bill, as it stands. Too much pork. Obama did not want to hear that, and he got his bill. Ok. He needs to remember that not everyone voted for him . . .

I truly with we could split the country. You guys take have and we'll take the other half.

You never know . . .

It'd be quite an interesting experiment, splitting the country. But if Obama has his way it will be one party rule. You'll be really happy then, I suppose.

A slight against stay-at-home mothers?

Classy.

And yes, fuck stay at home mothers!!! Many middle class women who used to be able to stay at home no longer can.

Remember how impressed Bush was with that woman who told him she worked 3 jobs? That's not a good thing George!!! He thought she was bragging when she was trying to explain to the prick how hard it is to get by.

PS. I have a brother/sister in law. She went part time to raise her kids. HE lost his job. HE can't find another one. Now, if she is even able to next year, she will go back to full time.

And so far, this guy with a finance major can not find work. He was making $80k. Now he's probably going to have to take $50K.

Ah, the American dream. You guys are idiots. I hope I have distracted you from bothering anyone who might be impressionable. :lol:

Can't take the heat.....never mind, you are always in the kitchen, because you don't work.

I don't work, because I don't have to work. Works for me how about thee?

This stimulus bill is exactly what I expected. I didn't support the first one, I don't support this one. Obama is quickly doing all the things he swore never to do: hire lobbyist, increase the national debt, and increase spending.

Congratulations, sealy. You're officially addicted to the Kool-Aid. Drink up, hopefully it's poisoned.

And yes, fuck stay at home mothers!!! Many middle class women who used to be able to stay at home no longer can.

Remember how impressed Bush was with that woman who told him she worked 3 jobs? That's not a good thing George!!! He thought she was bragging when she was trying to explain to the prick how hard it is to get by.

PS. I have a brother/sister in law. She went part time to raise her kids. HE lost his job. HE can't find another one. Now, if she is even able to next year, she will go back to full time.

And so far, this guy with a finance major can not find work. He was making $80k. Now he's probably going to have to take $50K.

Ah, the American dream. You guys are idiots. I hope I have distracted you from bothering anyone who might be impressionable. :lol:

I'm a SAHM and we are far from middle class. I think we're the working poor. lol You know how we did it? Used cars forever, no vacations, budgeting. Um, what else is that called? Oh yeah, we lived within our means. Was it hard? Sure. Was it worth it for me to be here for my kids while they grew up? Yup. It is the right choice for everyone? Nope. Do you hear me moaning for 'my fair share' from uncle? Nope. Oh and as for your friend who has to take a measly $50K? That'd be a fat raise in my house.

Last edited:

That's why no one in their right mind majors in finance. I can do with my accounting degree what he can do with a finance degree, but I can also be an accountant when the finance jobs run dry. It doesn't work the other way around for finance degrees.

In times like this, it's accountants who are looked to to fix the problems, not financial advisors.

lol majoring in finance is like taking TV class in college...just to get by.

Like Jsanders said...go into a specfic area of finance like accounting and it opens more doors for you.

Forum List

Back