Senate Afraid of DrudgeReport

I'm really loving what Andrew Breitbart has done with the "Bigs" - great stuff.

He and his contributors are "speaking truth to power". ROFLMAO.

America has realized for a while now that whatever news source or website that Libs don't like is the one that is probably the most factual.

You libs had better realize that for you own good. You sound more and more desperate and foolish as you attack media sources.

How is it over in your universe?

America has realized for a while now that whatever news source or website that Libs don't like is the one that is probably the most factual.

You libs had better realize that for you own good. You sound more and more desperate and foolish as you attack media sources.

Wonder why MSNBC has miserable ratings? Wonder why Foxnews and Drudge destroy any liberal leaning sites or news sources?

Thats how it is in my universe. Unfortunately for you and those like you, you are in the same universe, you just refuse to see it.... which is why you look like idiots to everyone else.

Thse govt employees are supposed to be working not browsing the web.

Seems like the conservatives would be for this.

Obviously you have your horse pulling the wrong cart.....it would appear the Dem's are the lazy fucks and screwing around on your tax dollar...who would of guessed that!!!!???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder why MSNBC has miserable ratings? Wonder why Foxnews and Drudge destroy any liberal leaning sites or news sources?

Thats how it is in my universe. Unfortunately for you and those like you, you are in the same universe, you just refuse to see it.... which is why you look like idiots to everyone else.

I am used to being a minority.
I was a minority during the Bush years. And I was correct.
I will take correct over popular anyday.

Dancing with the stars is popular.

I just love this type of Snarky Elitism. Things that are popular with the Great Unwashed Masses are to be disdained. But I bet you didn't make the same connection during the height of Obamamania.

I just love this type of Snarky Elitism. Things that are popular with the Great Unwashed Masses are to be disdained. But I bet you didn't make the same connection during the height of Obamamania.
'

Did too. I did not engage in Obamamania as you call it.
It was a bad election. The choices were horrible and bad.
You must have me confused with someone who gives a damn.

No. Seriously. I hope all can see what a perfect example this is of a very disturbing trend, regardless of partisanslip.

It's a very dangerous trend.

There are some recent developments which would drive a Conpiracy Theorist crazy:

- Obama surrounded by the White Coats in his Health Care speeches
- The lack of a real Press Conference for months and months
- The prohibition against the press interviewing members of the audience at Obama's health care speech yesterday
- Some of the regulations/legislation being discussed to "secure the internet" by the Feds
- The Obama Administrations "War on Fox"

It's not good. These same things being done by a GOP administration would be equally egregious.

They should tell them not to go there because Matt Drudge is a big fat liar..

What bullshit....

Drudge is 99.8% links to other interesting news websites....he seldom if ever editorializes about anything....

If you EVER find him lying about something, post it here right away where we can all see it

They should tell them not to go there because Matt Drudge is a big fat liar..

What bullshit....

Drudge is 99.8% links to other interesting news websites....he seldom if ever editorializes about anything....

If you EVER find him lying about something, post it here right away where we can all see it

This has already been requested of the whining little liberals on here. They haven't posted proof of the lies on Drudge cause there isn't any.

Pathetic. Should be pretty easy if their claims are true.

No. Seriously. I hope all can see what a perfect example this is of a very disturbing trend, regardless of partisanslip.

There are some recent developments which would drive a Conpiracy Theorist crazy:

- The prohibition against the press interviewing members of the audience at Obama's health care speech yesterday
- Some of the regulations/legislation being discussed to "secure the internet" by the Feds

It's not good. These same things being done by a GOP administration would be equally egregious.
Yes.

Indeed it is disturbing...and the funny thing is the Dem's were bitching daily about Bush's town hall meeting type participants being screened before being allowed into his Q&A sessions....yet here we have the same thing with some Grigory Mekler propaganda thrown in.

Yes.

Yes.

This is the typical smear machine in action, not only for individuals, but also with news organizations. I have always got fair reporting off the Drudge Report, and some of it wasn't very flattering for the right. But it seems that the barry has a need to try and slander Drudge's site....hmmmm, I wonder what he's trying to hide?

That fedora hat isn't hiding anything. Matt Drudge is BALD.

Were they told to avoid the Drudge Report or just stay away from message boards, blogs and media sources that were not job related? The latter makes sense. Singling out a site sounds like censorship.

Did any of this actually happen? Do we have another source aside from Drudge itself?

I notice no names whatsoever in the Senate are mentioned as participants....

Last edited:
Indeed. There's a link between baldness and High Testosterone Levels.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back