Senate Afraid of DrudgeReport

Did any of this actually happen? Do we have another source aside from Drudge itself?

I notice no names whatsoever in the Senate are mentioned as participants....

Senate Claims Drudge Report serving Viruses

thanks for the link. From that link.

Written by Nathan Barker
Tuesday, 09 March 2010 11:23
WASHINGTON, DC - The US Senate has accused the conservative media site The Drudge Report of disseminating computer viruses, according to a report on The Drudge Report.

Drudge claims....

so we are still down to Drudge.
That article is based on Drudge's article.

Did any of this actually happen? Do we have another source aside from Drudge itself?

I notice no names whatsoever in the Senate are mentioned as participants....

thanks for the link. From that link.

Written by Nathan Barker
Tuesday, 09 March 2010 11:23
WASHINGTON, DC - The US Senate has accused the conservative media site The Drudge Report of disseminating computer viruses, according to a report on The Drudge Report.

Drudge claims....

so we are still down to Drudge.
That article is based on Drudge's article.

Ya, you are right.. sorry about that.

It is my guess that you will soon see anonymous sources stating that they are getting virus's or malware from Drudge to support this story.

wouldn't surprise me at all.

There is a ton of nasty malware out there - especially plaguing the Windoze platform.

I use a Mac - with Firefox and AdBlock Plus & Noscripts add-ons.

The best defense if a good offense.

Why not just do what they have done in the past ?

I wanted to drop a line about the inability to access JihadWatch at work. I work for the Fed Gov. Three weeks ago, Memri was blocked. Two weeks ago HotAir, which I used to look at on my lunch break for your updates, was blocked. As of Friday, June 29th, JihadWatch was blocked. I can however, visit CAIR, read anything about Islam, and even get the Arab news. The censors I deal with are from the Dallas area. It is very easy to see that this censor is not operating according to the proper rules of access. They are operating by their political beliefs (or hopes.) It is unfortunate that these people block the very information that we need in these times....

Banning Jihad Watch - HUMAN EVENTS

The fact that CNET has been independently contacted by a reader via email is a strong indication that something fishy is going on, lending credibility to the Drudge Report claims.

Given the current government's attacks on the non-Pravda-ized media, attacking Drudge would be perfectly consistent.

The fact that CNET has been independently contacted by a reader via email is a strong indication that something fishy is going on, lending credibility to the Drudge Report claims.

Given the current government's attacks on the non-Pravda-ized media, attacking Drudge would be perfectly consistent.

haha... i can say I told you so.... and let me guess... an anonymous source?

hahaha

Anonymous to us:

"I can personally vouch for disinfecting my mom's desktop yesterday after visiting this Web page, even taking a screenshot after beginning remedial steps to address the attempted infection," a CNET reader wrote in an e-mail early on Tuesday. "I'm an IT professional in South Carolina so I know and understand the technology involved."

Probably somebody from Organizing for Ameri...errr...Obama.

Forum List

Back