Sen. Lindsey Graham Mercilessly Mocked After Trump Turns On Him

This guy was not an Osama Bin Lauden...he was a low bar...and not worth the death of his children...Joe did this to try and claw out of the 30% approval rating and its already backfiring with fair minded adults....take your blinders off and visualize how we look to the world today...two incidents where Joe has killed Muslim kids in less than a year...
Again....I'm sure ISIS thanks you for your support. I'm not sure if they will share where you should send your con-dolence flowers tho.

Again....I'm sure ISIS thanks you for your support. I'm not sure if they will share where you should send your con-dolence flowers tho.
Do you really think killing Muslim kids helps us in the fight with Isis?...are you that blind?...where have you been since 9-11 in a hole?...

Interesting with how much Graham has defended Trump and covered for him, how quickly Trump turns on him for not defending the Jan 6 rioters

Watch Lindsey flip flop on command from Trump
Graham defends Trump in front of the camera and then stabs him in the back...then he runs and votes yes on every democrat appointee to the courts...he is a RINO in the extreme....

"I don't want to send any signal that it was okay to defile the Capitol," Graham said. "There are other groups with causes that may want to go down the violent path if these people get pardoned."

"Lindsey Graham doesn't know what the hell he's talking about," said trump.

"Lindsey Graham's wrong. Lindsey's a RINO," trump told Newsmax

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the Jan 6th Riot "defiled the Capitol," and that the rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.

trump said "he doesn't know what he's talking about," and "Lindsey is a RINO," among other things.

Do you think Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is a RINO?

Senator Graham is just as in love with the camera as President Trump is.
The media is wise if they try to keep the cameras on those two arguing over nothing ...
And make sure they don't point the cameras in President Biden's direction.

That's pretty much the definition of Establishment Rino politics ... Try to look better doing nothing ... :thup:

"I don't want to send any signal that it was okay to defile the Capitol," Graham said. "There are other groups with causes that may want to go down the violent path if these people get pardoned."

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the Jan 6th Riot "defiled the Capitol," and that the rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.

trump said "he doesn't know what he's talking about," and "Lindsey is a RINO," among other things.

Dog and pony show.

Yes…always has been like 99% of all Rs.
The Ds suck as much, if not more.

Graham is a twin of McCain with a better sense of the republican voter base...but he is not and has never been a friend of Trump...in fact I'd bet my life that he voted for Biden...
None of them are. The GOP despises Trump. They like their own jobs, so they walk the line.

So, to review:

Lifelong Repubicans who don't lick Trump's butt are RINOs, and Trump the recently turned republican (after being mocked by democrats, because his fee-fees got hurt) is the REAL Republican..

Makes sense, if your brain has been turned to mush by cultism.

Who gave the OK to open the 20,000 pound 17 foot magnetically sealed Columbus Doors to the Rotunda? And Capitol police also opened the exterior doors.

None of them are. The GOP despises Trump. They like their own jobs, so they walk the line.
Most never Trumper republicans are already out of office or will be soon....and they all have lucrative deals with the CCP...and that's why they hate an outsider like Trump....

Forum List

Back