Sen. Kaine's son arrested at Trump rally in Minnesota

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I suppose if Clinton had won this wouldn't have been an issue. If it were, he would have received a quick pardon anyways.

The son of Hillary Clinton's former running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, was one of six arrested Saturday protesting a rally in support of President Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol.

Linwood Michael Kaine, 24, and four others were arrested on suspicion of second-degree riot at the “March 4 Trump” rally in St. Paul. Another person was cited for disorderly conduct, the Duluth News Tribune reported.

Kaine, who lives in Minneapolis, was released from the Ramsey County Jail Tuesday pending a further investigation, authorities said. No charges were filed against him or the four others. The city attorney is reviewing the incident.

Kaine was involved in a skirmish between Trump supporters and counter-protesters, St. Paul police spokesman Steve Linders said.

Linders said Kaine was seen with four people who lit fireworks in the capitol and fled. Police were investigating whether Kaine lit a firework, the newspaper reported.

What was the little communist faggott doing ??

Throwing tomatoes and eggs ??

Kaine has a way of looking mentally unstable every time he's in public. Now it is apparently genetic.

I suppose if Clinton had won this wouldn't have been an issue. If it were, he would have received a quick pardon anyways.

The son of Hillary Clinton's former running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, was one of six arrested Saturday protesting a rally in support of President Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol.

Linwood Michael Kaine, 24, and four others were arrested on suspicion of second-degree riot at the “March 4 Trump” rally in St. Paul. Another person was cited for disorderly conduct, the Duluth News Tribune reported.

Kaine, who lives in Minneapolis, was released from the Ramsey County Jail Tuesday pending a further investigation, authorities said. No charges were filed against him or the four others. The city attorney is reviewing the incident.

Kaine was involved in a skirmish between Trump supporters and counter-protesters, St. Paul police spokesman Steve Linders said.

Linders said Kaine was seen with four people who lit fireworks in the capitol and fled. Police were investigating whether Kaine lit a firework, the newspaper reported.
And......

To me, if protests ares not going to go smoothly, they should just be banned. Legalized tantrum throwing is all that they are at the end of the day any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What was the little communist faggott doing ??

Throwing tomatoes and eggs ??

What evidence do you have that he is little? Is a communist? and is a "faggott", and please define faggott.

Consider the request rhetorical, but I do wonder why you post such crap. Do you need attention? On the premise you do I'll be more than happy to provide some, of course it will all be negative, but I guess the needy can't be choosy.

Let me/us know - posts like yours are unnecessary and reflect poorly on the intelligence and education of others who post on the USMB.

Forum List

Back