Sen. Jim Demint will filibuster Obama/Republican Tax/Unemployment Bill

"The plan would resurrect the Death Tax, grow government, blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending, and do so without providing the permanent relief and security our economy needs to finally start hiring and growing again."

Two Major Conservative Obstacles Emerge To Tax Cut Compromise | TPMDC

Read the Republican code.

"blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending" means "no unemployment benefits for millions of Americans".

"permanent relief and security our economy needs" means "Tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires".

See, I'm starting to understand "Republicanese". I actually know what Republicans are talking about.

So much for the lie that Republicans vote in lock-step.

Oh, they vote in "lock step". Jimmy just realized the bill contains money for Americans to have at least a semblance of Christmas. He suddenly realized that there were millions of Americans he could fuck over really, really good. Money for the ultra rich wasn't enough. The other Republicans haven't quite realized the possibilities. The votes not over.

"The plan would resurrect the Death Tax, grow government, blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending, and do so without providing the permanent relief and security our economy needs to finally start hiring and growing again."

"blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending" means "no unemployment benefits for millions of Americans".

"permanent relief and security our economy needs" means "Tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires".

See, I'm starting to understand "Republicanese". I actually know what Republicans are talking about.

Oh, they vote in "lock step". Jimmy just realized the bill contains money for Americans to have at least a semblance of Christmas. He suddenly realized that there were millions of Americans he could fuck over really, really good. Money for the ultra rich wasn't enough. The other Republicans haven't quite realized the possibilities. The votes not over.

Is permanent subsistence on government a Christmas present?

Your post is a complete non-sequitur. DId the election really unhinge you that badly? There is hope.

Please rdean, tell me how a tax cut increases the deficit. And then explain to me why you are condemning the Republicans for doing exactly what you want, stopping the deal that gives tax breaks to the rich.

Last edited:
the left wing hacks like tm and rdean are hilarious....they fail to mention at least one dem that i know of....wants to filibuster

but oh no....its the republican's fault, despite the fact that they gave the american people an extension on UB benefits....

if the dems fuck this up over some extension of bush's tax cuts, say thank you america

the left wing hacks like tm and rdean are hilarious....they fail to mention at least one dem that i know of....wants to filibuster

but oh no....its the republican's fault, despite the fact that they gave the american people an extension on UB benefits....

if the dems fuck this up over some extension of bush's tax cuts, say thank you america

Like the origninal Bush tax cuts. 2.4 trillion dollars with more than 52% going to a mere 1% of tax payers.

Then there were the two unpaid for wars.

Then the trillions from the "Drugs for votes" bill.

Now, tell me how good these were for the economy and how they didn't cost anything.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

bush.png

Please rdean, tell me how a tax cut increases the deficit. And then explain to me why you are condemning the Republicans for doing exactly what you want, stopping the deal that gives tax breaks to the rich.

Does everything have to be explained to you people?

Say you leave your trailer in the morning to go collect aluminum cans. You borrow 10 dollars to eat breakfast first because you're hungry. You collect the cans, but you are only paid 8 dollars. Because you budgeted for 10 dollars and spent ten dollars, the guy who lent you 10 dollars is going to kick your ass.

Well, it works the same way for government.

We have nuclear subs and a huge military. We know pretty much how much they will cost for the year. We budget for that amount. Bush takes trillions that should have paid for two wars and our military. Instead, he borrowed money from China to pay the military. The two wars he left off the budget. The money, he gave away. A little spread out over the middle class. 52% he gave to the top 1%.

We are still spending 190 million a day just in Afghanistan. Where is that money coming from?

Republicans only think they want to be poor like Afghanistan. But as soon as something threatens their disability, they freak. No one on this board is a millionaire. Most probably don't even know one. They are called "fools" when they fight for people they don't know who sees them as "not rich", therefore, "not to be respected", therefore, "someone to squat on. We see it now with the Republican leadership.

Forum List

Back