Sen. Jim Demint will filibuster Obama/Republican Tax/Unemployment Bill

R

rdean

"The plan would resurrect the Death Tax, grow government, blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending, and do so without providing the permanent relief and security our economy needs to finally start hiring and growing again."

Two Major Conservative Obstacles Emerge To Tax Cut Compromise | TPMDC

Read the Republican code.

"blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending" means "no unemployment benefits for millions of Americans".

"permanent relief and security our economy needs" means "Tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires".

See, I'm starting to understand "Republicanese". I actually know what Republicans are talking about.

^^^^

The language of Republicanese interprets this as the following:

The GOP wants something more. They are gonna threaten to filibuster this thing. They will again go toe to toe with Obama. They KNOW Obama will crumble. The GOP will get what it wants. They KNOW he'll crumble. They'll take it to the final hours if necessary, because they know he has not got the guts to fight them. They'll win.

The only question is what does the GOP want now? Whatever it wants, Obama will bow down and give it.

LOL, how friggen funny to now hear the left call it, the Obama-Republican TAX BILL.

They are now giving the Obama CREDIT for EXTENDING tax cuts for people..

Remember folks, the Obama was AGAINST EXTENDING TAX CUTS FOR EVERYBODY BEFORE HE WAS FOR IT.

don't fall for the DESEPTION.

They still hate him even when he gives them nearly everything.

They now are asking for it to be served up on a silver platter.

"The plan would resurrect the Death Tax, grow government, blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending, and do so without providing the permanent relief and security our economy needs to finally start hiring and growing again."

"blow a hole in the deficit with unpaid-for spending" means "no unemployment benefits for millions of Americans".

"permanent relief and security our economy needs" means "Tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires".

See, I'm starting to understand "Republicanese". I actually know what Republicans are talking about.

Who was it who promised to 'pay as we go'? Wasn't that the Dems? Whatever happened to that little pledge?

"Tax breaks for millionaires".... means "allowing" people to keep their own money.

I'm getting pretty good at translating rdeanese.... every post is bullshit. 94% of USMB posters agree.

Who was it who promised to 'pay as we go'? Wasn't that the Dems? Whatever happened to that little pledge?

"Tax breaks for millionaires".... means "allowing" people to keep their own money.

I'm getting pretty good at translating rdeanese.... every post is bullshit. 94% of USMB posters agree.

Its called constant republican NO saying.

If the dems do one tenth of the shit the Rs have done this congress you will be peeing your pants in anger.

what would Obama have to give you for you to recognise he gave your party what they wanted?

LOL, how friggen funny to now hear the left call it, the Obama-Republican TAX BILL.

Remember folks, the Obama was AGAINST EXTENDING TAX CUTS FOR EVERYBODY BEFORE HE WAS FOR IT.

Obama/Republican Tax/Unemployment Bill

Can't you get anything right?

Obama's main concern is for the millions of Americans who are unemployed. Republicans squat on those Americans, which is sad, since you are one of those Americans your party squats on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't fall prey to optimism here but how great would it be if the Tea Party fuckstick Jim DeMint managed to screw up the best deal the GOP minority has gotten in ages?

wouldn't Nixonian sound catchier?

So much for the lie that Republicans vote in lock-step.

Forum List

Back