Sen. Jeff Flake's anti-semitic, racist, homophobic son

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Senator's son's Twitter account is so racist, anti-semitic and homophobic that his dad had to publicly apologize.

51b8f033c4ede.jpg

Wow. Arizona Senator Jeff Flake, also known as "Senator Not John McCain," has a high-school aged son who is a total dick. A total dick who likes to use anti-gay slurs and make anti-Semitic remarks, but worst of all, plays a game called "Fun Run" using the following username:

51b8f0d7f3b32.jpg

We'll give you a hint... it's not "KaitlynCohi..." and it's missing an "r" at the end.

Now that the little sh*t has been exposed, we're pretty sure he's sitting on his couch right now alternating between sobbing and screaming that it's not a big f**king deal, mom. His dad, Sen. Flake (a great name for this, btw), managed to give the only apology we've seen from a politician in a long time. Here's what he told BuzzFeed: "I'm very disappointed in my teenage son's words, and I sincerely apologize for the insensitivity. This language is unacceptable, anywhere. Needless to say, I've already spoken with him about this, he has apologized, and I apologize as well." Well, we have our doubts about the kid actually apologizing, but he certainly should be:

51b8f220bfdc6.jpg

Those Jews, always hoarding all the laughs...

51b8f2785dfb3.jpg

He's already attacked two former slave populations and now he wants to enslave gays?

51b8f2c6f3170.jpg

Well, at least he took back the lead in "Fun Run." What a cute little bigot.

Last edited:
Since "phobic" means afraid of.....hmmmm....doesn't sound too afraid of queers to me....time for a new catch-phrase maybe?
gay.gif

Wonky Pundit
To Tea Partiers and USMB's self-styled conservatives: You are a tool of those who seek to keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves. You are not a freedom fighter, just a "useful idiot." Those in power gain more strength each time you point to what you perceive as the "other side." It's no use hiding behind the Constitution; you gladly spit on it whenever you think it scores points against the "other side." Get a clue. There IS no other side among the American people ...the "other side" is the power brokers who are happiest when you spout off your divisive drivel.

Keep the masses riled up so they don't notice they're losing the very rights they thought they were saving.

As to the OP, Flake the Younger is further proof that the bat shit doesn't fall far from the bat. He learned his hate and fear from his daddy.

Senator's son's Twitter account is so racist, anti-semitic and homophobic that his dad had to publicly apologize.

51b8f033c4ede.jpg

Wow. Arizona Senator Jeff Flake, also known as "Senator Not John McCain," has a high-school aged son who is a total dick. A total dick who likes to use anti-gay slurs and make anti-Semitic remarks, but worst of all, plays a game called "Fun Run" using the following username:

51b8f0d7f3b32.jpg

We'll give you a hint... it's not "KaitlynCohi..." and it's missing an "r" at the end.

Now that the little sh*t has been exposed, we're pretty sure he's sitting on his couch right now alternating between sobbing and screaming that it's not a big f**king deal, mom. His dad, Sen. Flake (a great name for this, btw), managed to give the only apology we've seen from a politician in a long time. Here's what he told BuzzFeed: "I'm very disappointed in my teenage son's words, and I sincerely apologize for the insensitivity. This language is unacceptable, anywhere. Needless to say, I've already spoken with him about this, he has apologized, and I apologize as well." Well, we have our doubts about the kid actually apologizing, but he certainly should be:

51b8f220bfdc6.jpg

51b8f2785dfb3.jpg

He's already attacked two former slave populations and now he wants to enslave gays?

51b8f2c6f3170.jpg

Al Gore's son has been arrested multiple times for dealing drugs. So what? Who cares? This is just another faux outrage from the left, the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

51b8f033c4ede.jpg

51b8f0d7f3b32.jpg

51b8f220bfdc6.jpg

51b8f2785dfb3.jpg

51b8f2c6f3170.jpg

Al Gore's son has been arrested multiple times for dealing drugs. So what? Who cares? This is just another faux outrage from the left, the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

So..you don't have a problem with this.

The kid is not rightwing, he is a gamer using gamer lingo. Go into any online game and that kinda of talk is everywhere. Trying to politize this is just liberal hackery.

I remember going into my sons room when he had friends over to stay the night (black, White and asian) and everyone was calling each other faggot and ****** while playing call of duty on the xbox, I had to yell at them to clean up the language. All young boys act this way.

It's a free country, dullards. If he wants to be a bigot, that's his business. You PC police are nothing more than little dictators.

"YOU CANT SAYTHAT!"

AND YOURE THE SON OF A CONGRESS CRITTER!!!?!!??!?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

STFU, you hypocrits.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Wow. also known as "Senator Not John McCain," has a high-school aged son who is a total dick. A total dick who likes to use anti-gay slurs and make anti-Semitic remarks, but worst of all, plays a game called "Fun Run" using the following username:

So..you don't have a problem with this.

No, explain why I should. I can't control the language of every teenager every minute of the day. Can you?

Forum List

Back