SEN Blumenthal Calls for Huma Special Prosecutor

No doubt to try to influence who is picked and get off instead just letting Sessions do his job. Either way its bad for Hilly and the Dems.
‘Yes, It’s a Crime’: Dem Senator Calls For ‘Special Prosecutor’ to Investigate Huma Abedin

It's a start. I think the smartest Democrats probably recognize that Clinton and those closest to her did as much damage as any to their party. Their credibility and level of trust of anyone outside of Cali or NY is abysmal.

I've said it before, I don't even think Obama wanted her to run, he preferred Biden for better or worse.

No doubt to try to influence who is picked and get off instead just letting Sessions do his job. Either way its bad for Hilly and the Dems.
‘Yes, It’s a Crime’: Dem Senator Calls For ‘Special Prosecutor’ to Investigate Huma Abedin

It's a start. I think the smartest Democrats probably recognize that Clinton and those closest to her did as much damage as any to their party. Their credibility and level of trust of anyone outside of Cali or NY is abysmal.

I've said it before, I don't even think Obama wanted her to run, he preferred Biden for better or worse.
They should take him up on it immediately.....who knows what else will be discovered. I think she was passing stuff along

The bus is rounding the corner. They'd better hurry if they want to throw Huma under it. I just wonder how long it will take Hillary to turn on her.

Forum List

Back