Semper Fi

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
One of our young contributors to the board, Semper Fi, had his father deployed Thursday. He, like so many others, are having to face a family member going off to serve our country. I know Semper Fi wouldn't want anyone to think that he is whinning about this or that he feels he deserves special treatment. But I do. They, too, are serving our country.

Thanks to all the men, women & their families. Not only the ones presently serving, but to those who have done so in the past; to keep America safe, and the nation She is today.

Joz said:
Thanks to all the men, women & their families. Not only the ones presently serving, but to those who have done so in the past; to keep America safe, and the nation She is today.
Very well said, Joz!! :salute:

Semper Fi, your dad and your family will be in our Prayers, as are all of the military that are fighting to keep us all safe!
Thanks to you all!!

Thanks... I said it before and I'll say it again: one of the best and most meaningful things you can do to help a servicemember is to let them know that you are proud of them and thank them. Thanks for the support.

Hey dude, you didn't tell me!! I'll definately be thinking of your dad.

Semper Fi said:
Thanks... I said it before and I'll say it again: one of the best and most meaningful things you can do to help a servicemember is to let them know that you are proud of them and thank them. Thanks for the support.

Semper, I keep at the prayers. Remember to tell him thanks when you email, write or phone.

Forum List

Back