Clinton Sell me on Hillary without mentioning Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Hillary Clinton' started by Confounding, Jun 23, 2016.

1. vasuderatorrent

vasuderatorrent VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +610
    They do influence many.

2. vasuderatorrent

vasuderatorrent VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +610
    She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!

3. former republican

former republican Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Hillary Clinton is getting my vote, although very reluctantly. I never have voted for a democrat for president in my life but this year is going to be different.

I don't agree with her very much but ideology isn't what I'm basing my vote on. I'm basing it on the fact that she is the most qualified candidate to be president despite her many faults. She has held high-ranking political positions for over 15 years and knows more about national and world affairs than the other candidates.

I'll probably regret voting for her later on but I just can't stand the thought of this year's republican nominee whom I won't mention by name. Clinton is the lesser of the 2 evils.

4. gilbert croasmun

gilbert croasmun Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0

5. gilbert croasmun

gilbert croasmun Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well lets see. there was no reason to bring down Egypt. Hillary and Obama said it was because Mabarik had been in office for 30 years and that is to long for anyone to be in office. they got the tunisisan to take him out. then they installed the brotherhood.

Qaddafi was out right murdered. The tuns could not take him out so Obama and Hillary sent in the US Military to kill him . they gave orders to kill him and not to capture him.

Ukrane was doing fine. Obama and Hillary wanted to contain Russia and squeeze them out of the world market. Ukrane was the only shippingpoint that didn't freeze over year around. This is the start of a world war because Russia, china, and Iran are all together. This war will be here in the United States. It is not far off. thanks to Hillary's good things.

Thank you Hillary.

I am 85 as of October the 13th. I fought both in korea and Vietnam. I have seen war. I used to saywar is something that you don't want to see. Now I am saying that you will see it soon and you are not going to like it. Again thank you Hillary

Hillary signed off 20% of the Uranium in the USA to Russia when she was sec. of state.

Hillary gave Tony Rodham that gold mining contract in Haiti. He got several million dollars and that was the last of the gold mining. That was also while she was sec. of state.

The list goes on and on. ever time that one of these deals went down it always was preceded by Bill Clinton giving a speech for any place from 200K to 500k then after the people met with Hillary Bill would get several million dollars from the people that received the favor. Just like Bill went to Russia and gave a speech for 500k then Hillary met with the Russians and she signed off 20% of the Uranium and Bill collected Millions and Millions of dollars from the Russians.

The last one and to some it is the big one. Bill and Hillary made it possible for the Africans to get the aids meds. the problem was that it was a watered down drug that didn't do them any good. what it did do was gave them faults hope.

Again thank you Hillary. I hope I have helped you.

6. gilbert croasmun

gilbert croasmun Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    not