Clinton Sell me on Hillary without mentioning Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Hillary Clinton' started by Confounding, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Kat

Kat USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,714

Bless you. You keep saying that. Do you have a cold??

OOPs pardon me. You said sleeze didn't ya. :lol:

You my dear are WAY too serious.

2. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,431
    I recall once I was driving around San Francisco and the radio station out there was having a contest. They were giving away all expenses paid vacations. The first prize was a weekend in Alabama. The second prize was a whole week.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Agit8r

Agit8r Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,182
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,106
    Confounding
    Like Bill Clinton before her, she will force people to learn Constitutional laws and principles and unite on these to check govt from going further out of control, as well as force people parties and states to organize local resources, finances and solutions directly if we are going to protect defend and exercise equal representation in public policy. We need to learn "DIY."

5. Slyhunter

Slyhunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,139
    She'll make Obama a Supreme Court Justice.

6. Vigilante

Vigilante BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,248
    Close...what do you think that 1/2 hour meeting was about.......

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,106
    Note to Confounding
    how this is a good thing:
    If Clinton's win proves to the public, once and for all, that nothing is going to change using this same system of "bullying and BS" through the media, party and legal system to block any accountability to the taxpaying and voting public (and sell out to corporate interests who buy out campaigns and candidates and cover for each other)
    then this will allow
    * those who don't want change to be happy under the given system
    * those who do want change to force change in other ways, instead of trying to use the current system

When people get fed up enough, then the opponents will abandon funding this approach and start investing outside of govt and political channels, and leave them to their own.

This will leave only the people to keep paying for govt who want politics and conflicts of interests to carry on as usual.

the rest will start bailing out, investing in local business and nonprofit solutions to run programs, and deduct the maximum from taxes so it shifts to local control.

8. playtime

playtime Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,188
    Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves

By Leslie Marshall | Contributor Feb. 19, 2014, at 3:45 p.m.
    [...]
    And she played a leading role in advocating the creation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program, which provides state support for children whose parents cannot provide them with health coverage. She promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses. She also played a leading role in creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act. She encouraged older women to seek a mammogram for early detection of breast cancer (which is covered by Medicare) and successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the NIH. She worked to investigate illnesses that were reportedly affecting Veterans of the Gulf War; now commonly known as Gulf War Syndrome. And she created an Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice. She is also the first first lady to hold a post graduate degree, and she traveled to more countries than any other first lady had at that time.

As a U.S. senator, she was the first first lady to be elected to this office. She was instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment. She subsequently took a leading role in investigating the health issues that 9/11 first responders were facing. [...]
    Noting that war deployments were draining regular and reserve forces, she cointroduced legislation to increase the size of the regular Army by 80,000 soldiers to ease the strain and supported retaining and improving health benefits for veterans. She also she introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act.

That was just in her first term.[...]

As our Secretary of State,
    Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya.
    [...]

Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves

you're welcome.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. 12icer

12icer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,056
    I agree many accomplishments, the deaths of four embassy staffer, the release of hundreds of pieces of information that reveals covert personnel an puts them at risk of death, destroys any missions they were involved in, and sets back the results of all those endeavors at the risk of loosing them entirely. Along with the aforementioned, the same acts put all of our intelligence behind drastically, and made it much more likely that any in motion terrorist activity could be hidden by the release of all the information, AND the location of a sensitive piece of information gathering equipment. Let's see, Lies, cover ups, use of government to silence, pressure, financially ruin and harass political and personal opponents. Just the start!! AND OH YEAH her husband did have a DEFICIT when he left office!!! He had a balanced budget for A year that was written, and passed by a Republican congress. I am a DEMOCRAT, Past President of a union local, and if that is the best the dim lights running the party have I WILL vote for someone else, Anyone voting for clinton is voting for the lowest type of humanity on earth, I would vote for a bum in the gutter before a lying, thieving, murdering political hack that has done what these ruling class arrogant globalist have done to this country. If all they have done in seven years is so good, Riddle me this you really sad jokers, why are our children going to be in the position of being the first generation since the great depression to have a much lower standard of living, and much less freedom than we have? Why are we much less secure, and safe? Why have there been more mass shootings and many more victims on the current occupants watch than in three or so previous presidents? Why have there been guns released and NEVER TRACED in the ATF "sting" 'fast and furious' found at many murder scenes in Mexico, and possibly in the Paris attack by isis? NAH! not me I don't trust the lives of my children and all of my following posterity to people like the ones who have given us HOPE to die, and only CHANGE in your pocket.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Statistikhengst

Statistikhengst תיקון עולם, this will never end Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,653

Alabama is one of the 9 states I am relatively sure that Hillary Clinton will not win. The other 41 are however up for grabs.
    Alabama is an R+20 or more state, come rain, come shine.