Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
edomites , being the initial and most severe race mixed culture , hate White purity. Whites are a threat to the joo. Just think how close we came. Consequently , joos are obsessed with the mongrelization of the White Race. Hence dismissal from 108 White Nations throughout the history of White Men. History does repeat itself. A clarion call to send joos home to their gifted area is long overdue.
Nazis are scum of the Earth. The sooner a war starts, the sooner we can rid the Earth of them, take their children and raise them in "multicultural" homes. LOL

So, why do you fight for White replacement by third-World peoples?

A.) Do you think the demise of Whites is awesome, as a unique, and diverse people are slowly eradicated.

B.) Do you think the third-World peoples are some how going to rejuvenate the West?

WTF?
I can't see a logical, nor moral explanation to such a view.

Europeans have a habit of killing tens of millions of other Europeans in wars every century.

Something may be wrong with you 76.9% of the United States is white people. It is already a white.

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: UNITED STATES

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg
So you concede that your argument is bullshit because of changing demographics?

You sound like fucking Tim Wise with your unabashed outdated idiocy.
1) No, but it appears you are very anxious to divide Americans by religion and skin tone.

2) Who is Tim Wise? What in my post is "outdated"?

His beliefs are from the 18th century.

Well, I don't know the more time that goes by, and certain freed races still make no progress, it would certainly seem to be nothing more than wishful thinking to tout of "Racial equality"

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

1) No, but it appears you are very anxious to divide Americans by religion and skin tone.

Well, I don't know the more time that goes by, and certain freed races still make no progress, it would certainly seem to be nothing more than wishful thinking to tout of "Racial equality"

I'm just reminding you of this fact as you bleat on in your insufferable moral self-righteousness.

Well, if unconnected Black cultures tend to be more violent, and stupid on the whole, including African Americans who are culturally very American, or Caribbean's, who are also hardly African, as well as Black in the UK.

Then, yes, absolutely that would seem to be genetic impacts that created such a culture in the first place.
"Whites" were culturally violent in the 19th Century. Ask any Indian. Read the history of European wars from the 1200s to 1945 for a good idea of "violent" people.

As for black Americans being "culturally very American", most are, but the gang-bangers are as much a subculture removed from mainstream Americana as Aryan Nation assholes.

edomites , being the initial and most severe race mixed culture , hate White purity. Whites are a threat to the joo. Just think how close we came. Consequently , joos are obsessed with the mongrelization of the White Race. Hence dismissal from 108 White Nations throughout the history of White Men. History does repeat itself. A clarion call to send joos home to their gifted area is long overdue.
Nazis are scum of the Earth. The sooner a war starts, the sooner we can rid the Earth of them, take their children and raise them in "multicultural" homes. LOL

A.) Do you think the demise of Whites is awesome, as a unique, and diverse people are slowly eradicated.

B.) Do you think the third-World peoples are some how going to rejuvenate the West?

WTF?

Europeans have a habit of killing tens of millions of other Europeans in wars every century.

3 out of 4 of those wars were started by German speakers, the other 1 by the French (Napoleon)

Besides, both Hitler, and Napoleon had African E1b1b haplogroup.

But, you do bring up a good point.

Why did nations like Poland brutalized in such wars, and brutalized by Communism, bounce back better than Mexico which hasn't been colonized in about 200 years, or say Turkey who were colonizers themselves, or Ethiopia who weren't officially colonized, either.

Do you have an explanation for such disparities between Poland vs Mexico, or Turkey, or Ethiopia, even though Poland in the 20th century obviously suffered a much worse fate.

There's simply no explanation.

WTF?

3 out of 4 of those wars were started by German speakers, the other 1 by the French (Napoleon)

Why did nations like Poland brutalized in such wars, and brutalized by Communism, bounce back better than Mexico which hasn't been colonized in about 200 years, or say Turkey who were colonizers themselves, or Ethiopia who weren't officially colonized, either.

Do you have an explanation for such disparities between Poland vs Mexico, or Turkey, or Ethiopia, even though Poland in the 20th century obviously suffered a much worse fate.

ROFLMAO Now you sound like Hillary blaming even the Democrats for her failure to win the election.
funnyashell.gif

Well, if unconnected Black cultures tend to be more violent, and stupid on the whole, including African Americans who are culturally very American, or Caribbean's, who are also hardly African, as well as Black in the UK.

Then, yes, absolutely that would seem to be genetic impacts that created such a culture in the first place.
"Whites" were culturally violent in the 19th Century. Ask any Indian. Read the history of European wars from the 1200s to 1945 for a good idea of "violent" people.

As for black Americans being "culturally very American", most are, but the gang-bangers are as much a subculture removed from mainstream Americana as Aryan Nation assholes.

I suppose you mean the Indian, of India?
Because if you meant Native Americans, then obviously most of the NA were killed by germs, rather than by direct conflict.

Yes, Britain brutalized India, but this was very much about "Greed" rather than about "Racism"

But, the previous Muslim occupiers of India, who were Persian, or Central Asia, actually brutalized India much worse.

Besides, Africans weren't in the position of power to really create devastating genocide.

But, now in recent times, in Rwanda, and the Congo there were some nasty death tolls by Africans.

So, now that they have more power, they've shown their potential appetite for destruction too.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

I'm just reminding you of this fact as you bleat on in your insufferable moral self-righteousness.

It's your anti-Racist side who think you're moral good doers.

As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.

WTF?

ROFLMAO Now you sound like Hillary blaming even the Democrats for her failure to win the election.
funnyashell.gif

The fastest kill toll recorded genocide, was in Rwanda by Africans, not by Europeans.

The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.
Racism and bigotry are alive and well in America.

English, and Germans have more Mediterranean DNA than other Northern Europeans.

qpAdm_Europe1

According to this 45% of the English, and German DNA traces back to the Neolithic cultures of Barcin (Anatolia)

As opposed to 32% of the Estonian, and Finnish DNA tracing back to the Neolithic cultures of Barcin (Anatolia)

Personally I think this is understated.

In comparison to Estonians, English look more like Jews or some thing.

The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.

Most whites want to cultivate isolation?

Unfortunately not nearly enough Whites support White isolation, therefor Whites will become a memory.

...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.
So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

Racism and bigotry are alive and well in America.
True, but most fringe groups, they are a small, albeit loud, minority. While racism continues to exist, part of the reason, IMHO, is due to government institutionalized programs like Affirmative Action. Most people are too busy minding their own business to be out in the streets protesting against other races or attending meetings about "blending" races.

Race Relations
x8o_4lqipuc6-jmlhe7itg.png

Unfortunately not nearly enough Whites support White isolation, therefor Whites will become a memory.
Awesome! Hello Permanent tans! Good-bye skin cancer!

...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

I'd consider myself more of a Polish nationalist.

Is this where we tell Polish nationalist jokes?

My son is marrying a beautiful Chinese woman, so I'm doing my part.

But only "white" Poles? No gypsies, Jews, Afrikaners, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back