Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IQ of White America at 103.

95a81620950779.562f3d4bc4b48.jpg

Might want to recheck your numbers...

The IQ of most of the very White states does seem to hover around 103, in both the Heartland, and New England states.
About the only very White state to have a bit more modest IQ Is West Virginia with an IQ of over 98, but very White Massachusetts, and New Hampshire both have IQ's of over 104.

The more non-White states in the South, and South-West are of course much lower in IQ, why is that a shocker?

1435104778889.png

edomites , being the initial and most severe race mixed culture , hate White purity. Whites are a threat to the joo. Just think how close we came. Consequently , joos are obsessed with the mongrelization of the White Race. Hence dismissal from 108 White Nations throughout the history of White Men. History does repeat itself. A clarion call to send joos home to their gifted area is long overdue.
Nazis are scum of the Earth. The sooner a war starts, the sooner we can rid the Earth of them, take their children and raise them in "multicultural" homes. LOL

So, why do you fight for White replacement by third-World peoples?

A.) Do you think the demise of Whites is awesome, as a unique, and diverse people are slowly eradicated.

B.) Do you think the third-World peoples are some how going to rejuvenate the West?

WTF?
I can't see a logical, nor moral explanation to such a view.

1) "White nationalists" are dimwitted weaklings with little understanding of science. Like any other racists, regardless of skin tone, nationality or religion, they are driving through life at 90MPH while only looking through the rear view mirror. Are you a "white nationalist" ptbw forever ?

2) "Multiculturalism" is a codeword for "miscrginates", mulatto or any other word low IQ, ignorant people want to use for human beings with parents/ancestors of different skin tones.

3) It's common for people to be attracted to mates with similar appearances to themselves or to which they are socially accustomed since standards of beauty are often learned....i.e. cultural, not genetic.

You really don't want to use an argument of "Low IQ" when discussing race,. do you?

Because the IQ of Blacks is substantially lower.
Substantially? Just Euroscum opinion or do you have actual evidence?

Didn't you recently post that IQ was 60-75% genetic? Why, yes, you did:

Intelligence is generally accepted to be 60 - 75% genetic, and 40 - 25% environment.

This is according to twin studies, and other actual scientific studies on genes.
Evidence or more Euroscum opinion?

The IQ of Black America was estimated at 85, and the IQ of White America at 103.
So, you tell me?
You said it yourself, albeit without evidence: "40 - 25% environment."

40-25% + 85 IQ =, well let's see if you can do the math.

The average IQ of the World is 90, and the average conditions of the World are obviously much worse than African American conditions.

The average IQ of the World includes many third-World peoples.

If we look at nations like China, Hungary, Poland, and Estonia which have average incomes for the World, which keep in mind is much lower than African Americans, they have significantly higher IQ's than African Americans.
Even if your unsubstantiated opinions were true, how do you factor in your own statement that IQ is "40 - 25% environment"? Could it be access to schools? Nutrition? Living below the poverty line? I know fucking Euros don't know much about the United States. Many of them think the US is like their own homelands and driveable in a day. What they don't realize is how big the US is and how different various parts of the nation are in terms of wealth, education, jobs and access to modern amenities.

IQ is a finicky thing to measure. Your blanket attempt to say the dumbest Whites are smarter than the smartest Blacks is fraught with more opinion than fact. Example; here is a map of US states by IQ:
smartest-states-in-america-974x730.jpg

Sure, you could overlay the black population on that map, but you could also overlay both population density and average income vs. average cost of living on each state too. Let's not forget that each state is like a little nation in that it has it's own tax system (or not), budget, laws, etc. Of course, we can also overlay a maps of the US and EU too:
a138521667dfe12018e65c09cf67506c.png

Population density:
mcA2hWa.jpg

Average income
income.jpg

It's up to you to do this globally as evidence of the truth of your opinions about race and IQ

edomites , being the initial and most severe race mixed culture , hate White purity. Whites are a threat to the joo. Just think how close we came. Consequently , joos are obsessed with the mongrelization of the White Race. Hence dismissal from 108 White Nations throughout the history of White Men. History does repeat itself. A clarion call to send joos home to their gifted area is long overdue.
Nazis are scum of the Earth. The sooner a war starts, the sooner we can rid the Earth of them, take their children and raise them in "multicultural" homes. LOL

A.) Do you think the demise of Whites is awesome, as a unique, and diverse people are slowly eradicated.

B.) Do you think the third-World peoples are some how going to rejuvenate the West?

WTF?

Lefties read too much history.

WTF?
I don't. Why do you jump to that conclusion?

A) "Whites" are in demise. The rest of the world is just catching up.

B) The resources of lands in the Third World will help build the future. The human beings living there will want to be treated fairly, not as slaves or conquered peoples as was done by the Euros during the Colonial Era. That's just human nature at work. Not "racial".

Of course you can't. You're set on believing in the superiority of the Aryan/White race. A huge misconception in an era when the Human Genome is being well mapped.

If we have to kill more Nazis to make the world right again, I'm all for it. Fuck those assholes.

You really don't want to use an argument of "Low IQ" when discussing race,. do you?

Because the IQ of Blacks is substantially lower.
Substantially? Just Euroscum opinion or do you have actual evidence?

Didn't you recently post that IQ was 60-75% genetic? Why, yes, you did:

Intelligence is generally accepted to be 60 - 75% genetic, and 40 - 25% environment.

This is according to twin studies, and other actual scientific studies on genes.
Evidence or more Euroscum opinion?

The IQ of Black America was estimated at 85, and the IQ of White America at 103.
So, you tell me?
You said it yourself, albeit without evidence: "40 - 25% environment."

40-25% + 85 IQ =, well let's see if you can do the math.

The average IQ of the World is 90, and the average conditions of the World are obviously much worse than African American conditions.

The average IQ of the World includes many third-World peoples.

If we look at nations like China, Hungary, Poland, and Estonia which have average incomes for the World, which keep in mind is much lower than African Americans, they have significantly higher IQ's than African Americans.
Even if your unsubstantiated opinions were true, how do you factor in your own statement that IQ is "40 - 25% environment"? Could it be access to schools? Nutrition? Living below the poverty line? I know fucking Euros don't know much about the United States. Many of them think the US is like their own homelands and driveable in a day. What they don't realize is how big the US is and how different various parts of the nation are in terms of wealth, education, jobs and access to modern amenities.

IQ is a finicky thing to measure. Your blanket attempt to say the dumbest Whites are smarter than the smartest Blacks is fraught with more opinion than fact. Example; here is a map of US states by IQ:
smartest-states-in-america-974x730.jpg

Sure, you could overlay the black population on that map, but you could also overlay both population density and average income vs. average cost of living on each state too. Let's not forget that each state is like a little nation in that it has it's own tax system (or not), budget, laws, etc. Of course, we can also overlay a maps of the US and EU too:
a138521667dfe12018e65c09cf67506c.png

Population density:
mcA2hWa.jpg

Average income
income.jpg

You talk about African Americans as if they're poor on a global scale, so sorry but this is very much an "American bias"
The fact is only Western Europe, Japan, the U.S, Australia, and Canada are richer than African Americans, the rest of the World is not richer thn African Americans including parts of Southern Europe, all of Eastern Europe, all of Latin America, all of Africa, Central Asia, South Asia, West Asia, China, and almost all of South-East Asia with the exception of Singapore,

Furthermore about 1/4th of African Americans are impoverished by American standards.
The key word is "American standards"
But, even the IQ of Whites on chronic welfare in the U.S which is 4/4th impoverished by American standards was 91, beating the IQ of African Americans by 6 points.
Part of the reason the Whites on chronic welfare score lower IQ's, in it's self is probably not entirely genetic, but in it's self is probably due to lower IQ Whites having more trouble building wealth, thus getting trapped in generational poverty.
It's up to you to do this globally as evidence of the truth of your opinions about race and IQ

WTF?
I don't. Why do you jump to that conclusion?

A) "Whites" are in demise. The rest of the world is just catching up.

B) The resources of lands in the Third World will help build the future. The human beings living there will want to be treated fairly, not as slaves or conquered peoples as was done by the Euros during the Colonial Era. That's just human nature at work. Not "racial".

Of course you can't. You're set on believing in the superiority of the Aryan/White race. A huge misconception in an era when the Human Genome is being well mapped.

If we have to kill more Nazis to make the world right again, I'm all for it. Fuck those assholes.

I'm talking about the fact that Whites have few kids, and are being bombarded with third-World riff-raffs flooding most of their nations.

Whites will be successfully replaced in many regions, if these patterns continue.

You apparently don't seem to care, or even think it's "Cool" that Whites are on the decline.

As for your comments about third-World people, Ethiopia wasn't colonized, and is poor, and backwards by African standards, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America hasn't been colonized for nearly 200 years now, as if that's not enough time to build up wealth?

Keep in mind Ireland, and Finland were colonized up until nearly 100 years ago, and they've become rich, forward nations.

Now some countries in Eastern Europe colonized by Soviets until nearly 30 years ago, have also surpassed Mexico, including Poland, Slovakia, Slovenial, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Czech Republic, etc.

So, I don't know how you figure it's Whitey's fault, that third-World people have trouble building up wealth in comparison.

WTF?

I'm certainly no Nazi, in fact I've spent time combating real Nazis.

I think East Asians, Ashkenazi Jews, and Northern Europeans score high IQ's, as the data supports.

While, the East Asian IQ is a little higher on average, the White elite has most certainly been far more productive, and innovative than the East Asians.

As for Ashkenazi Jews, I suspect their brainpower comes from mixing with Central-Europeans, which would explain why Ashkenazi Jews are much smarter than Sephardi Jews, or Mizrahi Jews who are actually more Jewish than they are.

..It's up to you to do this globally as evidence of the truth of your opinions about race and IQ
Nope. You're the one pulling all of these figures out of thin air without a shred of evidence to back up your opinion. Thanks for your opinion. Good luck with that.

I don't recall stating what you're quoting me as stating.
Now why is that?

What evidence do you have of "Racial equality"
Because the data clearly doesn't support such a notion.

WTF?

I think East Asians, Ashkenazi Jews, and Northern Europeans score high IQ's, as the data supports.

While, the East Asian IQ is a little higher on average, the White elite has most certainly been far more productive, and innovative than the East Asians.

As for Ashkenazi Jews, I suspect their brainpower comes from mixing with Central-Europeans, which would explain why Ashkenazi Jews are much smarter than Sephardi Jews, or Mizrahi Jews who are actually more Jewish than they are.
Yet, like the Nazis, you believe in genetics as a basis for IQ despite your previous (unsubstantiated) claim that up to 40% of IQ is environment AKA cultural, education, nurture.

Yes, genetically, people are born with certain gifts, some better than others be it intelligence, athletic ability, eyesight, etc. but all of those gifts can be maximized or not. Even a relatively poor athlete can do better than someone with better athletic genetics if given the best nutrition, education and training from birth as opposed to someone who is barely surviving on subsistence living and dirty water their entire lives. This is the importance of both nature and nurture in maximizing the abilities of human beings. The vast majority of differences you've observed have a nurture basis, not a nature basis. IOW, environment not genetics.

WTF?

Yet, like the Nazis, you believe in genetics as a basis for IQ despite your previous (unsubstantiated) claim that up to 40% of IQ is environment AKA cultural, education, nurture.

Yes, genetically, people are born with certain gifts, some better than others be it intelligence, athletic ability, eyesight, etc. but all of those gifts can be maximized or not. Even a relatively poor athlete can do better than someone with better athletic genetics if given the best nutrition, education and training from birth as opposed to someone who is barely surviving on subsistence living and dirty water their entire lives. This is the importance of both nature and nurture in maximizing the abilities of human beings. The vast majority of differences you've observed have a nurture basis, not a nature basis. IOW, environment not genetics.

Genetics most certainly does play a significant role in IQ.

You can flip through such studies below.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/13818005_Twin_Studies_Heritability_and_Intelligence

I certainly don't deny environmental impacts of IQ, or athletics.

I don't know where you got that idea from?

Of course, the Flynn effect is a very good supporter of environment increasing IQ, especially considering it increases the fastest in populations with the fastest upward economic mobility.

WTF?

WTF?

This is the importance of both nature and nurture in maximizing the abilities of human beings. The vast majority of differences you've observed have a nurture basis, not a nature basis. IOW, environment not genetics.

Even in Europe African based E1b1b being prevalent in the Balkans, seems to have stunted the IQ of the Balkans in comparison to the rest of Europe.

Here's Rindermann's IQ map of Europe. (Who Rindermann is seen as less controversial than Lynn)

europe-iq.jpg

Here's African E1b1b haplogroup.

haplogroupe1b1b.jpg

The Rindermann IQ map comes to some pretty interesting conclusions.

Like why were many poorer Eastern European nations like Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia etc. scoring a higher IQ than Greece.

Or why does poorer Moldova score a higher IQ than Albania, Serbia, Romani, or Macedonia.

Could it have some thing to do with African E1b1b haplogroup?

WTF?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/13818005_Twin_Studies_Heritability_and_Intelligence

Of course, the Flynn effect is a very good supporter of environment increasing IQ, especially considering it increases the fastest in populations with the fastest upward economic mobility.
Your fondness of unsubstantiated opinion is well recognized.

Linking a 20 year old study about twin studies without citing a single salient paragraph is a step in the right direction, but still woefully short of substantiating your opinion that genetics play a majority role in racial IQs. Twin studies do show up to a .86 correlation for a genetic IQ component, but that doesn't mean that IQ is 86% genetic. There is not "smart" gene. IQ is a complex, not-fully-understood polygenic trait. Again, you want to whitewash the human race with IQ-determined-by-skin-tone and I'm not so quick to accept that opinion. Because I'm not, you accuse me of wanting "White replacement by third-World peoples" , a bullshit accusation on your part but one that clearly delineates your racism.

You are free to assert that Whites, Asians, etc are genetically smarter than Blacks, but if you want to convince me, I need to see verifiable evidence. IMO, there are still too many environmental variables to be accounted before rushing to judgment about "racial" genetics.

WTF?

Your fondness of unsubstantiated opinion is well recognized.

Linking a 20 year old study about twin studies without citing a single salient paragraph is a step in the right direction, but still woefully short of substantiating your opinion that genetics play a majority role in racial IQs. Twin studies do show up to a .86 correlation for a genetic IQ component, but that doesn't mean that IQ is 86% genetic. There is not "smart" gene. IQ is a complex, not-fully-understood polygenic trait. Again, you want to whitewash the human race with IQ-determined-by-skin-tone and I'm not so quick to accept that opinion. Because I'm not, you accuse me of wanting "White replacement by third-World peoples" , a bullshit accusation on your part but one that clearly delineates your racism.

You are free to assert that Whites, Asians, etc are genetically smarter than Blacks, but if you want to convince me, I need to see verifiable evidence. IMO, there are still too many environmental variables to be accounted before rushing to judgment about "racial" genetics.

There's no way to explain why China scores a higher IQ than not just African Americans, but even Europe as a collective.

But, there's been genes for educational attainment found, and they are highest in Chinese.

http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-cont...-Example-of-Educational-Attainment-and-IQ.pdf

Chinese have some of the World's largest brains. (Which large brains have an impact on IQ)

Race_brain_size_cranial_capacity.png

Chinese are also one of the most brachycephalic populations. (Which brachycephalic skulls correlate positive with intelligence)

guntherciworld.jpg

WTF?

WTF?

This is the importance of both nature and nurture in maximizing the abilities of human beings. The vast majority of differences you've observed have a nurture basis, not a nature basis. IOW, environment not genetics.

Even in Europe African based E1b1b being prevalent in the Balkans, seems to have stunted the IQ of the Balkans in comparison to the rest of Europe.

Here's Rindermann's IQ map of Europe. (Who Rindermann is seen as less controversial than Lynn)

europe-iq.jpg

haplogroupe1b1b.jpg

Like why were many poorer Eastern European nations like Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia etc. scoring a higher IQ than Greece.

Or why does poorer Moldova score a higher IQ than Albania, Serbia, Romani, or Macedonia.

You're getting better. Now prove it's genetic, not environment accounting for IQ differences between Greeks and Brits. As for the E1b1b haplogroup, are you trying to making an argument that it account for IQ differences? Prove the differences in IQ are purely genetic and not cultural. Since there is not "smart" gene, it leaves open the door for environment playing a major role. The percentage of which is unclear. As John Steinbeck once wrote "You can't make a race horse of a pig...but you can make a very fast pig."

Haplogroup E1b1b (Y-DNA)
Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E-M78 and E-Z827 originated respectively at 20,000 years and 24,000 years. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages.

http://www.iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/teasdale2008.pdf
We consider that the Flynn Effect, at least as it occurred in Denmark, was primarily to be attributed to social and, in particular, educational improvements, including resources allocated to special education. Such a contention is certainly prima facie supported by the strong associations invariably found between cognitive test performance and educational level (Barber, 2005; Blair, Gamson, Thorne, & Baker, 2005)

WTF?

WTF?

europe-iq.jpg

haplogroupe1b1b.jpg

You're getting better. Now prove it's genetic, not environment accounting for IQ differences between Greeks and Brits. As for the E1b1b haplogroup, are you trying to making an argument that it account for IQ differences? Prove the differences in IQ are purely genetic and not cultural. Since there is not "smart" gene, it leaves open the door for environment playing a major role. The percentage of which is unclear. As John Steinbeck once wrote "You can't make a race horse of a pig...but you can make a very fast pig."

Haplogroup E1b1b (Y-DNA)
Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E-M78 and E-Z827 originated respectively at 20,000 years and 24,000 years. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages.

http://www.iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/teasdale2008.pdf
We consider that the Flynn Effect, at least as it occurred in Denmark, was primarily to be attributed to social and, in particular, educational improvements, including resources allocated to special education. Such a contention is certainly prima facie supported by the strong associations invariably found between cognitive test performance and educational level (Barber, 2005; Blair, Gamson, Thorne, & Baker, 2005)

There's been multiple genes found for intelligence, for starters.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v533/n7604/full/nature17671.html

Yes, I'd say the IQ being lower in the Balkans is most likely genetic. (Probably due to African E1b1b)
Southern Italy also scores a lower IQ, than Northern Italy too. (Even though they're both Italians culturally, genetically the South of Italy is much more Greek like)

Something may be wrong with you 76.9% of the United States is white people. It is already a white.

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: UNITED STATES

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg
So you concede that your argument is bullshit because of changing demographics?

You sound like fucking Tim Wise with your unabashed outdated idiocy.
1) No, but it appears you are very anxious to divide Americans by religion and skin tone.

2) Who is Tim Wise? What in my post is "outdated"?

His beliefs are from the 18th century.

There's no way to explain why China scores a higher IQ than not just African Americans, but even Europe as a collective....
There's two explanations; genetics and culture. What percentage each plays in the whole remains to be seen.

Well, if unconnected Black cultures tend to be more violent, and stupid on the whole, including African Americans who are culturally very American, or Caribbean's, who are also hardly African, as well as Black in the UK.

Then, yes, absolutely that would seem to be genetic impacts that created such a culture in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back