Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family's collective IQ is far higher than most, much less your family's.
The fact you jump to such a conclusion without facts proves you are not as intelligent as you want others to believe.
YOU are the one who is declaring that random, anonymous posters on the internet should be made into fertilizer.

To say that you aren't very bright would clearly be quite an understatement.

Sobieski saved Europe

Poland will save Europe

Caucasian Jihad.
What day of the year was the day before the Battle of Vienna, which meant it was the peak of that Islamic jihad? What if Osama bin Laden had been in charge of the Turkish troops instead of a corrupt and lazy Turkish general who had no religious commitment? Now you know why that date was picked to restart the continual jihad.

My family's collective IQ is far higher than most, much less your family's.
The fact you jump to such a conclusion without facts proves you are not as intelligent as you want others to believe.
YOU are the one who is declaring that random, anonymous posters on the internet should be made into fertilizer.

To say that you aren't very bright would clearly be quite an understatement.
Obviously English isn't your first language, but I invite you to scroll up and read slowly. Maybe you can figure out why you are wrong.

You're insults are amusing. I hope they make you feel better about yourself.

In the anti-Racist sub-Human world it must be Poles, or the Alt-right which are the most mentally deficient....
Interesting statement.

If all human beings were tested for health and intelligence with those who don't make the grade turned into fertilizer, then I suspect, based on you, Poland would have a fertilizer surplus to export to agricultural nations. You could easily end up fertilizer a field of American cotton. What a wonderful irony it would be for you.

Oh my goodness, you sound like a mega-degenerate talking about turning people into fertilizer.

You simply have fallen short on logic, and now are lashing out at me like a sub-Human would.

You have by no means adequately supported why a China of modest income has higher IQ's than higher income Blacks by a large margin, and higher IQ Whites by a slight margin.

You simply can't defend your lack of logic.

You are just a feral sub-Human.

No one else knows any good Polack jokes?
When the Polish Aryan Army attacks the US and throws grenades, be sure to pull the pins and throw them back. :)

You're definitely a hypocritical retard, you're not anti-Racist, but rather anti-White.

You're just too stupid to think for yourself.

You were told that prejudices against minorities is wrong, but weren't taught such about Polish.

Therefor you think being prejudiced towards Poles is "Cool"

You're definitely braindead at best.

Indeed, I fear for White children of the future living surrounded by non-Whites, bullying certainly comes to mind.

And the non-white children of the now- surrounded by Whites?

That bullying is okay with you?

LOL

My very white daughter went to a public school where whites were a small minority. Not bullied.

I've certainly heard many stories of Whites living in non-White neighborhoods, and being bullied, or even beat up just for being White.

Certainly it could happen- just as there are many stories of non-whites living in White neighborhoods and being bullied, or even beat up just for being white.

Maybe rather than trying to promote fear of races- we should try to teach kids not to bully.

There's going to be bullying, and racists regardless of teaching kids otherwise.

So, Balkanization is certainly isn't favorable, now is it?

There will be less bullying and less racism if kids are taught that bullies and racists are all assholes who should be social outcasts.

Racism seems to be rising steeply in the West, as a reaction to Multiculturalism.

So, it seems you, and your ilk have failed your objectives.

And the non-white children of the now- surrounded by Whites?

That bullying is okay with you?

LOL

My very white daughter went to a public school where whites were a small minority. Not bullied.

I've certainly heard many stories of Whites living in non-White neighborhoods, and being bullied, or even beat up just for being White.

Certainly it could happen- just as there are many stories of non-whites living in White neighborhoods and being bullied, or even beat up just for being white.

Maybe rather than trying to promote fear of races- we should try to teach kids not to bully.

There's going to be bullying, and racists regardless of teaching kids otherwise.

There will be less bullying and less racism if kids are taught that bullies and racists are all assholes who should be social outcasts.

Racism seems to be rising steeply in the West, as a reaction to Multiculturalism.

Apparently it's the fucking Polacks who are the racists.

Poland's about as prejudiced today as it's always been.

I'm so glad Poles aren't illogical like Western Europeans who Chimp out in an extreme racist direction with genocide, and now Chimp out in an extreme anti-racist direction with suicide.

I don't grasp Western Europeans, and why they can't seem to reach logic.

I'm so glad Poles aren't illogical like Western Europeans who Chimp out in an extreme racist direction with genocide, and now Chimp out in an extreme anti-racist direction with suicide.

The Polacks know what to do with them *******!

Interesting. The software here blocks '*******' but not 'Polacks'. Maybe it's just a fact of logic that Polacks really are stupid.

Interesting. The software here blocks '*******' but not 'Polacks'. Maybe it's just a fact of logic that Polacks really are stupid.

I think you are stupid, Polak is merely a Polish male in the Polish language.

The IQ of Poland was 99, compared to 85 for African Americans.

You sound like a real sub-Human Chimp.

Reportedly, this song was originally about Polacks, but it was changed because a bunch of Polacks whined about discrimination.

Oh my goodness, you sound like a mega-degenerate talking about turning people into fertilizer.....
You brought up eugenics. Are you walking back from that post? Is your spine turning to jelly? Feel free to put on your tutu and dance around this post:
It's bad enough that stupid Whites are having more kids, but when you have third-World riff-raffs having more kids it's truly outrageous.

The fate of the future looks bleak, a sort of second Dark Ages, as the advanced peoples of the World collapse putting the World into free fall.

We should actually be aiming to improve genetic quality, especially in intelligence, the future of the World will rely more, and more on intelligence, and instead the opposite is happening.

But, you obviously don't think about society, or race, or anything but yourself.

You're a very simple, stupid, and primitive person.

You just seem to understand "Me, mine, fit in, and go Chimp"

It's not your fault, a lot of people are like this, they're lesser beings who are incapable of greater understanding of things.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back