Selective Presecution and Freedom of Speech...

Originally posted by jimnyc
Ok, I'll ask YOU these questions too then:

"Should I scour my local law books for the least frequently applied laws, and then selectively break them? Would I be in the right if they haven't applied them lately? How long does it have to be in between charges before a law is no longer a law?"

And none of that changes the fact that they broke the law.

the law is on the books, and Greenpeace broke it.

Let's not forget common sense here either, why the hell should these dipshits have ANY right to row a boat up to a ship and board it without permission? These guys were rightfully charged and I'm happy that they are taking action on the organization that promotes such ridiculous actions.

a Law is a Law till its off the books.... I be with jim on this one..you break a law...you pay.....

Originally posted by jon_forward
a Law is a Law till its off the books.... I be with jim on this one..you break a law...you pay.....

Absolutist thinking...Leads to nothing but stagnation and decay.

and dumbasses not boarding other peoples ships without permission.....what if one of the illegal boarders slipped and died while on that ship...who are they going to sue...The ship owner, thats who....dumbases are getting what they deserve...

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Hmmm...And the so called "right-to-lifers" aren't trespassing when they block the entrance to an abortion clinic? Or are they exercising their right to free speech?

No. That's trespassing too.

I'm actually pro-choice.

But I also believe abortion is killing a living human being.

Many things in this world are concessions for the convenience and domination of the living over the yet to arrive. Think about the social security fiasco.

Forum List

Back