SEIU PAC Launches Ad Attacking Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I can only laugh at the irony of the SEIU attacking Emanuel for raising taxes and fees on people. Those are exactly the type of politicians the SEIU and other unions constantly endorse and work to elect in every single election. Talk about hypocrisy. They are only pissed at Rahm because he understands the city is on a fast path to bankruptcy and the greed of the public employees is a major reason for it.

I've heard his opponent is more in bed with the unions than he is, and would be an even worse nightmare.
I can only laugh at the irony of the SEIU attacking Emanuel for raising taxes and fees on people. Those are exactly the type of politicians the SEIU and other unions constantly endorse and work to elect in every single election. Talk about hypocrisy. They are only pissed at Rahm because he understands the city is on a fast path to bankruptcy and the greed of the public employees is a major reason for it.

Last edited:
'Do I want or need Rahm Ehmanuel's support for president? No I don't' - Bernie Sanders

Forum List

Back