Seinfeld say's comedians avoid playing colleges students today too PC

Conservatives are funny when they all get together and moan about how mean those liberals are. They're like a group of womyn's studies students all telling each other stories about how awful males are.

It may not be PC to point at conservatives and laugh, being it's so much like laughing at the mentally challenged, but I still do it.

I think libtards are funny when their favorite dictator turns on them and starts having them shot, imprisoned for life or run out of the country.

"But, you're not supposed to do that to us!" they plead. "We are willing to do or say anything you tell us to." And they don't even have a clue how useless they are after the Revolution.

Then hilarity ensues.

In other words, save all that provocation for acceptable groups, white males are okay but white Christians are funnier.
If they truly acted like Christians nobody would be laughing at them.

"They" ? Which ones ? You realize that there are millions of Christians, and most of them go about their day doing good, and you never hear about it. Instead, you and others only want to talk about them when one of them has not lived up to their teachings.

I'm not a Christian, but I believe a standard 'saying' they use, goes as follows: "Christians are not perfect, just forgiven".

In other words, save all that provocation for acceptable groups, white males are okay but white Christians are funnier.

"They" ? Which ones ? You realize that there are millions of Christians, and most of them go about their day doing good, and you never hear about it. Instead, you and others only want to talk about them when one of them has not lived up to their teachings.

I'm not a Christian, but I believe a standard 'saying' they use, goes as follows: "Christians are not perfect, just forgiven".
You`re correct. Good Christians are people like Pope Francis. On the other end of the scale are people like the hillbilly duck caller and a host of homophobic racist types chasing after the GOP nomination.

You`re correct. Good Christians are people like Pope Francis. On the other end of the scale are people like the hillbilly duck caller and a host of homophobic racist types chasing after the GOP nomination.

Why should anyone give a flying frak about what you think about Christianity?

Homos are the Devil's Spawn, simple as that.

Forum List

Back