Seems pretty clear Left-wingers here are paid posters and shills

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Notice how they all come out with the same talking points at the exact same time?
Two of them even have the exact same thread title

i'm sure they are George Soros' useful idiots.

Yes, I think that is quite clear to all of us. Rightwinger and his sock Jake sharkey is another one of them.

Same avatars too, it's weird as fuk~

Lets all go out and git upside down clown faces of the 2 Democrats running... 1 Dem if you watch TV.

Notice how they all come out with the same talking points at the exact same time?

Seems pretty clear you are just another partisan idiot.

It's true, I am a paid Hillary Clinton campaign supporter who hates Christians and who has a pension. DURRRR.

SEEMS pretty clear you're a butthurt loser

go cry
It should be known that I am paid 5 bucks per thread I post in, 20 for each thread I create. :biggrin:

doubt it leftard; you're probably working for minimum wage

I have to say it's a wonder Bedowin62 ever came out of the trees at all and it's also one of the great wonders of the western world that so many people failed to learn how to take their finger out of their butts so that their brains could get some oxygen.

go cry
It should be known that I am paid 5 bucks per thread I post in, 20 for each thread I create. :biggrin:

You just admitted I'm a paid poster, changing your mind already? :biggrin::dance:

I have to say it's a wonder Bedowin62 ever came out of the trees at all and it's also one of the great wonders of the western world that so many people failed to learn how to take their finger out of their butts so that their brains could get some oxygen.

lol

YAWN

i'm all up in your head leftard

go cry

You just admitted I'm a paid poster, changing your mind already? :biggrin::dance:

no dummy; i didnt say a well-paid poster

try again.......................

go cry

no dummy; i didnt say a well-paid poster

try again.......................
Alright, I lied, it's actually 2.50 per post and 10 per thread.. My apologies. :coffee:

I think recent arrivals "David_42" and "Dad2Three" are indeed shills.
David_42 shows some intelligent reasoning in his thoughts, almost as if he was thinking for himself. I don't think he gets paid to post.
Dad2three is just an idiot, Im sure he is being told what to post by someone else, but the most likely convinced him that his welfare check is payment for those posts.

Forum List

Back