Seems like Donny has a long history of going after the kiddies

And the original story from back then attached

a 14 year old an a ten year old

and yet all the fine christians defend him!

Donald Trump once told 14-year-old girls, 'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you'
He always liked them young. Does anyone doubt he's masterbated thinking about his daughter?

Like Bill Clinton going on the Lolita Express 26 times? Going to Orgy Island?

Group sex on the Lolita Express was just standard.
You believe lies and rumors because you want to. Truth is not what one wants it to be but what evidence, verifiable evidence, says it is. We have Trump recorded admitting to disgusting behavior.

Last edited:
From the american Conservative

Trump The Pervert
He likes women and uses his power, money and celebrity status to get them. I cant imagine i would play it any differently if i was in his shoes. He sounds a lot like Bill Clinton, who i also like. Kennedy was a legendary pervert, yet it didnt seem to effect his ability to lead.

Pervert? Yeah, im totally cool with that. What else do ya got?
Liking women is not being a pervert. Having extramarital affairs is not being a pervert. Being attracted to children and acting on it is being a pervert.

Funny line. It also demonstrates that he is legally responsible, so hes got that going for him too.

*snip ijit's meme*

no...normal adult males do not get the hots for children.

or do you not know that?
No, but when Perverted Justice and MSNBC's Chris Hansen get together to produce an episode of "To Catch A Predator", men drive for hundreds of miles around to shag what they think is a 13 year old girl. It's disturbing to see so many existing among us.

And the original story from back then attached

a 14 year old an a ten year old

and yet all the fine christians defend him!

Donald Trump once told 14-year-old girls, 'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you'
He always liked them young. Does anyone doubt he's masterbated thinking about his daughter?

Like Bill Clinton going on the Lolita Express 26 times? Going to Orgy Island?

Group sex on the Lolita Express was just standard.
Nothing, nothing has been brought up about that except from you screwy RWrs.
And in the past the Republican politicians never repeated the crazy shit the members said but now the Republicans are running a birther. New low

Trump The Pervert
He likes women and uses his power, money and celebrity status to get them. I cant imagine i would play it any differently if i was in his shoes. He sounds a lot like Bill Clinton, who i also like. Kennedy was a legendary pervert, yet it didnt seem to effect his ability to lead.

Liking women is not being a pervert. Having extramarital affairs is not being a pervert. Being attracted to children and acting on it is being a pervert.
Who is attracted to children and acted on it?

If words are the only thing that he is guilty of, that is pretty little in the grand scheme. If its being said that actions were there too, there better be proof to back up such an accusation or it isn't going to stick much if it sticks at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if this is only being said about him because of all that has been put out there about Hilary's past. Anything to level the playing field some may say.

Trump The Pervert

Who is attracted to children and acted on it?
J60R_K

Forum List

Back