See what happens when you are bored?

Moi

Sep 2, 2003
The ONLY GOOD place
You go looking for stupid people:

I stumbled onto this news website. I have no idea if any or all of this is true but it cracked me up; then scared the sh__ outta me.

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

A sampling:

The prime minister of Latvia, Einars Repse, announced the formation of an "anti-absurdity" bureau to deal with excessive government "foolishness" and the "laziness" of civil servants. [BBC News, May 6]

Longmeadow, Mass., School Committee Chair Mary Ryan-Kusiak abruptly adjourned the Aug. 25 meeting because committee member Laura J. Bertelli refused to sit in her assigned seat, and Ryan-Kusiak said she'd cancel the next meeting, too, if Bertelli didn't sit where she was told. [The Republican (Springfield), August 26]

37-year-old female inmate died at the Pine Grove Correctional Centre in Saskatchewan, Canada, from a toxic reaction to methadone that she had consumed by drinking the vomit of a fellow inmate who was on a methadone maintenance program. A coroner's inquest in March heard witness after witness describe inmates' practice of trading their methadone-laced vomit for various inmate favors, and the two inmates who admitted vomiting for the victim have since been additionally sentenced for drug trafficking. [Prince Albert (Saskatchewan) Daily Herald, March 4]

Originally posted by Moi
37-year-old female inmate died at the Pine Grove Correctional Centre in Saskatchewan, Canada, from a toxic reaction to methadone that she had consumed by drinking the vomit of a fellow inmate who was on a methadone maintenance program. A coroner's inquest in March heard witness after witness describe inmates' practice of trading their methadone-laced vomit for various inmate favors, and the two inmates who admitted vomiting for the victim have since been additionally sentenced for drug trafficking. [Prince Albert (Saskatchewan) Daily Herald, March 4]

:puke: :puke: :puke:

That's beyond being scared, that's just Nasty!!!!!!! how sick can you get??

I beleive it's true Jeff, I just think it's so gross! It's sad in a way too.

Forum List

Back