See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

Well there you go with the put down.a. Telling.

What? You are claiming she's somehow sexy and hot and pretty. I'm saying no she is not. She is phony looking. Her boobs look gross.

And I'm detecting jealousy.
If anyone were jealous they could simply just go and buy the same boobs.

And that means what, exactly?
It means if anyone felt jealous about those boobies, they wouldn't need to remain jealous, as they can have the same op - I've buy them.

Sure but it doesn't change anything. She is still attractive to many people. You are only guessing that they are fake.

What? You are claiming she's somehow sexy and hot and pretty. I'm saying no she is not. She is phony looking. Her boobs look gross.

It means if anyone felt jealous about those boobies, they wouldn't need to remain jealous, as they can have the same op - ie buy them.

Yuck. Why would anyone be jealous of those? They don't even look like boobs.

It means if anyone felt jealous about those boobies, they wouldn't need to remain jealous, as they can have the same op - I've buy them.

Sure but it doesn't change anything. She is still attractive to many people. You are only guessing that they are fake.

People with horrible taste. :D Yuck! Do you really find that woman attractive and sexy? Or are you just being funny?

It means what it says. Anyone can have boobs, even men nowadays. Lol. :D Those boobs are not attractive at all anyways.
To get boobs of that circus freak size, these 'women' have to have operation after operation, going up in size only once the skin will be able to tolerate more stretching. Think of all the GA's too. Uggghhhhh. Unbelievable.

I should start a poll. I'm wondering if men find someone like Zooey Deschanel more attractive than that bimbo with the big milk
But she looks like she could have been a dude. She's really . . . weird looking and those boobs are disgusting, IMO.
S/he has made itself look utterly deformed. The fake boobies can also mask breast tumours, not to mention there is the risk of leakage, back problems and so on. It also just looks absurd, IMHO.

Neither one of you know that they are fake.
Good god man! Of course they are fake. What is wrong with you?

Feel better about yourself now?
I didn't feel bad before, so why should I feel better now?

Your sharp, even cruel criticism could signal a deep need to put her down so as to sooth your feelings of inadequacy.

I should start a poll. I'm wondering if men find someone like Zooey Deschanel more attractive than that bimbo with the big milk
But she looks like she could have been a dude. She's really . . . weird looking and those boobs are disgusting, IMO.
S/he has made itself look utterly deformed. The fake boobies can also mask breast tumours, not to mention there is the risk of leakage, back problems and so on. It also just looks absurd, IMHO.

I'm sure not many women are jealous of that one. Sorry to tell you. :D She's ugly! Do you not see that? Is the plastic surgery face not obvious to you?

Actually, her face is quite pretty. Reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe.

Women should be happy with who they are. We are all unique. No need to get those. No woman should feel that all her beauty is within her breast size. And, I can't help but say again, those boobs are disgusting and way too big.

Your sharp, even cruel criticism could signal a deep need to put her down so as to sooth your feelings of inadequacy.

Oh please. She's gross. Period. So is the woman in the OP. You can critique, and so we can we. Doesn't mean a thing beyond that.

It could, but it doesnt. I actually feel sorry for her. Since you 'follow her' how come you don't know they are fake? Maybe you should ask her. Or maybe you don't want to know.

People with horrible taste. :D Yuck! Do you really find that woman attractive and sexy? Or are you just being funny?

I said I follow her on Instagram and I was the one that posted her photo here. What do you think?

I'm sure not many women are jealous of that one. Sorry to tell you. :D She's ugly! Do you not see that? Is the plastic surgery face not obvious to you?

Gaaaa! That's frightening! Look at those lips. Even her eyelashes are fake! And she smokes.

12269993_1488450964793050_1116089720_n.jpg

They could, but they don't. I actually feel sorry for her. Since you 'follow her' how come you don't know they are fake? Maybe you should ask her. Or maybe you don't want to know.

Why do you feel sorry for her? She did it to herself. Well, maybe she should be pitied. She probably has some deep seated issues, hence the need for all the plastic surgery.

I said I follow her on Instagram and I was the one that posted her photo here. What do you think?
Would you like to have an affair with her?

They could, but they don't. I actually feel sorry for her. Since you 'follow her' how come you don't know they are fake? Maybe you should ask her. Or maybe you don't want to know.

Why do you feel sorry for her? She did it to herself. Well, maybe she should be pitied. She probably has some deep seated issues, hence the need for all the plastic surgery.
Exactly. Someone who does that to themselves is to be pitied.

It means what it says. Anyone can have boobs, even men nowadays. Lol. :D Those boobs are not attractive at all anyways.
To get boobs of that circus freak size, these 'women' have to have operation after operation, going up in size only once the skin will be able to tolerate more stretching. Think of all the GA's too. Uggghhhhh. Unbelievable.

You know very little. I have seen women who have done that. Their boobs are QUITE different. Perfectly spherical, drum-tight skin, veins bulging out, hers are obviously not like that. If you look at her site, she has videos. Those act like natural boobs.

You aren't thinking about the possibility that she was at one time obese. Obese women have large boobs like that. It's common. Perhaps she didn't get implants but instead had a lot of liposuction. There is just a lot that you and Chris, in your jealous rage, haven't concidered.

Gaaaa! That's frightening! Look at those lips. Even her eyelashes are fake! And she smokes.

12269993_1488450964793050_1116089720_n.jpg
Yikes. That is deformed.

You know very little. I have seen women who have done that. Their boobs are QUITE different. Perfectly spherical, drum-tight skin, veins bulging out, hers are obviously not like that. If you look at her site, she has videos. Those act like natural boobs.

You aren't thinking about the possibility that she was at one time obese. Obese women have large boobs like that. It's common. Perhaps she didn't get implants but instead had a lot of liposuction. There is just a lot that you and Chris, in your jealous rage, haven't concidered.

If they are natural, they are still disgusting. How can anyone like that? It's ugly.

Bahaha! :D No woman is jealous of that freak show. Lol. She looks awful!

It could, but it doesnt. I actually feel sorry for her. Since you 'follow her' how come you don't know they are fake? Maybe you should ask her. Or maybe you don't want to know.

I don't "know" that they aren't. But being a big boob fan I've seen lots of both fake and natural. They look and act natural. The thing is you are basing your entire criticism on the assumption that they are fake and that is something you cannot know.

Forum List

Back