Secular Europe provides you freedom from religion, America provides you freedom of religion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i cant tell you how many germans and italians tell me they wish their prime minister ends his speech with "God Bless America" or "God Bless Germany" rather, like Trump does at the end of his speeches!

i cant tell you how many germans and italians tell me they wish their prime minister ends his speech with "God Bless America" or "God Bless Germany" rather, like Trump does at the end of his speeches!

i cant tell you how many germans and italians tell me -

that's undoubtedly because their actual size in number would make them such a small minority it proves embarrassing for the clergy when they actually take a toll.

Europe has matured beyond the need for mindless superstition.

that's undoubtedly because their actual size in number would make them such a small minority it proves embarrassing for the clergy when they actually take a toll.

I am confident plenty of Europeans hold religious and/or spiritual beliefs, not to mention other paranormal or supernatural beliefs.

With this new guy in the Supreme Court, there goes freedom of/from religion.

I am confident plenty of Europeans hold religious and/or spiritual beliefs, not to mention other paranormal or supernatural beliefs.

I certainly agree ...

I do not agree Europeans need the kind of reinforcement suggested above ... especially for their vote.

Forum List

Back