Secretary of Education will Take School Lunches out of Mouths of Poor Children, to Force Radical Gender Agenda

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Unbelievable.

I get that the feds will need to use extreme tactics if they want to force states to do something as obviously wrong as destroying girls sports in order to accommodate the mental issues of an extremely small minority of boys. But, come on man! You would think they could find some other leverage besides the empty bellies of poor children.

Where is rock bottom for these Democrats? Is there one? Everytime I think facetiously, 'next thing you know, they'll say/do this . . . ' they wind up doing it.

Bending over backwards and forwards for the TRANS....

Anyone still confused whether homO is really the President???

The most telling thing in all of that was civics scores.....The dems want uneducated (civics wise) young people so they can mold them in the indoctrination centers passed-off as colleges and control them.

I'd be interested to know if civics is even taught in HS anymore as a stand-alone class.....From what I can gather it's been watered-down and folded into History and Social Studies.

The most telling thing in all of that was civics scores.....The dems want uneducated (civics wise) young people so they can mold them in the indoctrination centers passed-off as colleges and control them.

You are the one who has seemed to have been tricked into believing someone is going to remove lunches from schools.

You should tell Sec of Ed Cordona that, so he can have an answer next time.

I have no reason to tell him anything. I have zero concerns over empty political rhetoric or something I know is never going to happen.

I'd be interested to know if civics is even taught in HS anymore as a stand-alone class.....From what I can gather it's been watered-down and folded into History and Social Studies.
Where did you get your indoctrination, from which center?

I have no reason to tell him anything. I have zero concerns over empty political rhetoric or something I know is never going to happen.
If the Sec Ed withhold school lunch money because a red District isn't woke enough, that will give that District all the excuse it needs to start charging for school lunches and ignoring guidelines.

Which could work out very well for the children, actually. The federally mandated sawdust and cardboard the children are fed nowadays is unappetizing and provides no nutrition at all when it is simply thrown away.

The purpose of this is to give School boards in states that are not quite as crazy as California and Oregon cover to Institute the policies. They can blame the feds when girls start getting hurt trying to compete with male athletes.

Forum List

Back