Secretary Clinton tweets & gets a response

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
No, not from Trump, but one certainly could be coming...

creating that vacuum for ISIS, or ISIL as Obama likes to refer to them - aka "the 2nd string"

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

39BA877F-16A0-47A2-859B-E1EA1A04B135_zpsksrier2i.png

She destroys nations, Trump builds nations.

That's the difference.

Last edited:
We really should start calling her "X" -- as in X-Secretary.

She has been X'ed by the voice of the people across America.

Not in California or New York, but everywhere else they X'ed her.

We really should start calling her "X" -- as in X-Secretary.

She has been X'ed by the voice of the people across America.

Not in California or New York, but everywhere else they X'ed her.
good point

Secretary my ass! I wouldn't pay her minimum wage to make my coffee...

The honorable Hillary Clinton? She puts a new spin on the word honorable.

I guess what the left is telling us is that we can accept an infinite number of people. All nations should know they can clean out their mental hospitals and jails by just sending them to America. No questions asked.

My new and actually nice name for HRC is Grandma Clinton. Now let's all try to get along.

Hillary scares right wing men that's why they cling to a draft dodger scared of immigrants. Conservatives live in a world of constant danger so clinging to a strong man image, even a fake one, gives them comfort like a child with its blanket.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.

Hillary scares right wing men that's why they cling to a draft dodger scared of immigrants. Conservatives live in a world of constant danger so clinging to a strong man image, even a fake one, gives them comfort like a child with its blanket.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.
You keep chanting the same lunacy expecting it to be true. You don't have a functioning mind, you have a ball of nerve ending programmed to spit out propaganda on a regular basis, that's all. No liberal ever founded a nation, they don't have the backbone, all they can do is lie, smear and propagandize.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

I don't like her because she is a treasonous bitch.

Forum List

Back