Secret Service agent to release tell-all book about the Clinton White House

I dislike Hillary but something about a Secret Service agent writing a tell all book about the people he was protecting seems in bad taste. I could understand if he was revealing some criminal act, but it sounds as if he just didn't like her.

From what I've read none of the SS agents liked her. She was a bitch from day one.

Oh and I like the idea of the SS agents writing books. I can just imagine the crap that went on the Clinton WH.

I have read that fights between Bill and Hitlery were legendary in that WH. Hell. I might just buy that book. LOL

It would certainly be interesting, but coming from a Secret Service agent it seems like a betrayal of trust. If anything that went on was illegal I'd completely understand, but it seems like he just wants to air their dirty laundry, and make money off it.

If you are protected by Secret Service Detail, I don't care if you extreme Right Wing or Left Wing, you'd better earn the trust and respect of the SS. These men and women are leaving their spouse and children daily knowing they may have to take a bullet for you. If you are telling them to Fuck Off on a regular basis, that's a betrayal.

I agree. Trust and respect are earned and I'll bet Hitlery never earned anyones trust of respect.

I dislike Hillary but something about a Secret Service agent writing a tell all book about the people he was protecting seems in bad taste. I could understand if he was revealing some criminal act, but it sounds as if he just didn't like her.

From what I've read none of the SS agents liked her. She was a bitch from day one.

Oh and I like the idea of the SS agents writing books. I can just imagine the crap that went on the Clinton WH.

I have read that fights between Bill and Hitlery were legendary in that WH. Hell. I might just buy that book. LOL
ladies and gentlemen i present the target audience

Nah. Just someone who doesn't look at Hitlery through rose colored glasses. You might want to take yours off.

kiddo you will believe anything.

how did vince foster die?

Nah. Seems you want to believe anyone will believe anything.

You tell me how Foster died since you seem to think you are the smartest guy in the room.

I'm sure his family will appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Nah. Just someone who doesn't look at Hitlery through rose colored glasses. You might want to take yours off.

You tell me how Foster died since you seem to think you are the smartest guy in the room.

It's a simple question, one right answer.

If you believe that Claudett knows something not in the public record about Foster, you need to inform FOX News then the FBI in that order.

If you believe that Claudett knows something not in the public record about Foster, you need to inform FOX News then the FBI in that order.
i'm suggesting Claudette will be unable to answer the question without exposing the type of lies she's willing to buy into.

i'm suggesting Claudette will be unable to answer the question without exposing the type of lies she's willing to buy into.

I know, this is just hilarious, every American who wants to vote for Hillary is creating their own reality around this. The fact is that outside of investigators, the only people who can know if hillies server was not hacked would be a hacker who viewed the logs, which would mean that the server was of course hacked.

WOW didn't know my opinion was that important.

Everyone says he committed suicide. You decide since you think you are the smartest guy in the room. Its your opinion that matters. Not mine. Have fun asshole.

Everyone says he committed suicide. You decide since you think you are the smartest guy in the room. Its your opinion that matters. Not mine. Have fun asshole.
Was JFK killed by Oswald because everyone says so? Does everyone say so?

Listen better then.

what do you say?

Was JFK killed by Oswald because everyone says so? Does everyone say so?

Listen better then.

Oh I think there was more to JFK's death than we will ever know.

Was Oswald the biggest patsy in history??

I think he was.

As for Foster??Again. We will probably never know.

People will have to decide for themselves what they believe.

what do you say?

I don't have to say anything. You decide what you want to believe.

what do you say?

I don't have to say anything. You decide what you want to believe.
do you think vince foster'so death was a suicide?

Wonder if any of them had second thoughts about being willing to take a bullet for her / them? :p
I doubt it. They don't take that job because they personally care about the individuals involved. They take it because they care about protecting the office, and the country. Killing the President or the First Lady, even one everyone despises, is still an intolerable blow at the United States.

Forum List

Back