Secret Service agent to release tell-all book about the Clinton White House

Didn't this piece of shit agent take some kind of oath?
Ya. To protect the US from its enemies.
NOT to watch scum like the Clinton's literally get away with murder and get away with it!
Don't you have a 'garbage run' to do? The barrels behind the abortion clinic need emptying.
LIB. mantra: "MOMMY!!!! THAT MEAN MAN TOLD ON ME!!!!"

I dislike Hillary but something about a Secret Service agent writing a tell all book about the people he was protecting seems in bad taste. I could understand if he was revealing some criminal act, but it sounds as if he just didn't like her.

No one in the military or Secret Service liked her, she treated them all with loathing and disdain.
according to whom?
According to the secret service Secret Service Agent Says "Good Morning" To Hillary - She Responds with TWO WORDS - The Political Insider

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with

Hillary told one agent to 'f*** off' and another he looked 'cheap.'
those seem credible

I dislike Hillary but something about a Secret Service agent writing a tell all book about the people he was protecting seems in bad taste. I could understand if he was revealing some criminal act, but it sounds as if he just didn't like her.

From what I've read none of the SS agents liked her. She was a bitch from day one.

Oh and I like the idea of the SS agents writing books. I can just imagine the crap that went on the Clinton WH.

I have read that fights between Bill and Hitlery were legendary in that WH. Hell. I might just buy that book. LOL

From what I've read none of the SS agents liked her. She was a bitch from day one.

Oh and I like the idea of the SS agents writing books. I can just imagine the crap that went on the Clinton WH.

I have read that fights between Bill and Hitlery were legendary in that WH. Hell. I might just buy that book. LOL

It would certainly be interesting, but coming from a Secret Service agent it seems like a betrayal of trust. If anything that went on was illegal I'd completely understand, but it seems like he just wants to air their dirty laundry, and make money off it.

When you have hundreds of people, multiple law enforcement agencies - to include the FBI - 'altercations' / investigations, women coming forward for decades, and those closes to them - not all of them Conservatives / Republicans - coming out revealing horrible things and telling what scumbags they were / are....and only HILLARY & bill denying it all...

...eventually you have to drop the 'Right Wing Conspiracy' crap and realize / admit ALL of these people can't be 'against' / 'Out to Get' the Clintons, that the Clintons are just corrupt, dirty as hell / scumbags.

Secret Service agent pens tell-all book about the Clinton White House Secret Service agent to release tell-all book about the Clinton White House and the culture that 'sickened' him

• Gary Byrne says he was posted outside Bill Clinton's Oval Office in 1990s
  • Was one of the agents who testified to a grand jury about Monica Lewisnky
  • Complained about her behavior and 'out of hours' access to the West Wing
  • Releasing book so voters understand the 'real' Clinton before the election
  • Reports say his expose is causing deep concern in the White House
  • The release of the book comes a month before the Democratic convention
  • Secret Service agents have openly discussed protecting Hillary in the past
  • Investigative journalist Ron Kessler said agents detested Hillary

What I want to know is who Hillary was having sex with, because Bill was obviously always tuckered out.......
Didn't he already release this book? Boring!

I am definitely going to look into it. I have heard some of the stories about Hillary saying derogatory anti-Semitic comments, talking negatively about the military, and talking nastily about the Secret Service - right in front of them, but I would like to hear the rest. I am eager to see if / what he or any other Secret service knew about how Vince Foster's files got in the Clinton's living quarters in the WH when they had been in his police-taped office after his 'suicide'.

It would certainly be interesting, but coming from a Secret Service agent it seems like a betrayal of trust. If anything that went on was illegal I'd completely understand, but it seems like he just wants to air their dirty laundry, and make money off it.

Well you can bet she made their lives hell while they had to defend her sorry ass.

Trust?? She's not worthy of anyone's trust and why shouldn't they write a book after having to endure her bullshit for eight years??

Hope its a best seller.

Last edited:

ladies and gentlemen i present the target audience

Wonder if any of them had second thoughts about being willing to take a bullet for her / them? :p

Nah. Just someone who doesn't look at Hitlery through rose colored glasses. You might want to take yours off.

If you are protected by Secret Service Detail, I don't care if you extreme Right Wing or Left Wing, you'd better earn the trust and respect of the SS. These men and women are leaving their spouse and children daily knowing they may have to take a bullet for you. If you are telling them to Fuck Off on a regular basis, that's a betrayal.

Nah. Just someone who doesn't look at Hitlery through rose colored glasses. You might want to take yours off.
kiddo you will believe anything.

how did vince foster die?

I'm calling the response from the left right here. It's all a part of the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

I'm calling the response from the left right here. It's all a part of the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!
no, it's part of the 'conservative rube' book industry.

you guys will buy and believe anything printed and glued together if it says something bad about the clintons

no, it's part of the 'conservative rube' book industry.

you guys will buy and believe anything printed and glued together if it says something bad about the clintons
And all a Clinton has to do is say they didn't do something no matter the number of people making the accusations or if they are caught red handed you people fall all over each other believing it. Who's the rube ?

Forum List

Back