Second terror attack in one day? Attempted run-over in Jerusalem

Right, so because people died which is something we cannot change and numbers not even we suppose to kill more people to settle the equation?
Something is very wrong with this logic Beezlebub.

Right, so because people died which is something we cannot change and numbers not even we suppose to kill more people to settle the equation?

Something is very wrong with Beezlebub period

The guy out openly call for the genocide of 6 million Jews. He wants a second Holocaust.

The guy is a total coo-coo.

But fun to discuss with, taking always to mind that he's wicked.

Something is very wrong with Beezlebub period

Pretty obvious by now. The scumbucket defends anything Islamic animals do, including intentional slaughter of newborns.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

The Funeral of Haya Zisl Bron began midnight. She was the great granddaughter of Rabbi Halperin (Z"L), who was also known as the owner of the "Halperin Glasses".

She was three months old.

54481e8b4d151a951.jpg

54481e924d3a92801.jpg

54482fa720178b321.jpg

So Satan, reading your posts in this thread I have to ask. Did you watch the video? What can you say about it? Hmmm, the steering went out, causing the driver to cross all lanes of traffic, cross to the other side of the street and then purposely steer into the people standing there at the Light Rail stop?

Or maybe, the driver fell asleep, causing this type of driver error? On no, wait, he woke up and tried to flee.

I am curious how you can equate this to the other. But, oh Satan, as we here on the board have become so used to your lies, I am sure you will find more to justify your point(s). And when you do, this is the reply you will read from me:

Yup, that is me ignoring you and your lies.

Name of the baby killed: Haya Zisl, daughter of Hannah Frida
What was the name of the last Palestinian child killed?

So with the brevity of your response can we infer that you could care less about this child being killed? I see no disclaimer to the otherwise.

And before anyone accuses me otherwise, I think any child being killed is not to be celebrated.

So with the brevity of your response can we infer that you could care less about this child being killed? I see no disclaimer to the otherwise.

And before anyone accuses me otherwise, I think any child being killed is not to be celebrated.
Indeed, so you should also know the name of the last Palestinian child killed.

Yasmin Ibrahim Deeb Al Kilani. Happy now?

I know, I saw her picture, too. It was truly a sad thing, since she was a beautiful child.

Still doesn't change the fact that your "freedom fighters" did a monsterous thing yesterday.

I can't decide what's more pathetic. Your deflecting, or Billo clapping your deflecting like a mentally retarded seal.

I know, I saw her picture, too. It was truly a sad thing, since she was a beautiful child.

Still doesn't change the fact that your "freedom fighters" did a monsterous thing yesterday.

I can't decide what's more pathetic. Your deflecting, or Billo clapping your deflecting like a mentally retarded seal.

Since his arrest in February, Israeli investigators had not left him alone, his mother said.

"They kept on harassing him and summoning him for questioning over and over again and they tried to enlist him into working for them, but he repeatedly refused.

They threatened him, saying he would never find work or be able to continue his education or have a normal life," she said.​

Questions plague Palestinian mother after deadly car attack - Yahoo News

Maybe it was just one of those "fuck you assholes" moments.

Last edited:
So Satan, reading your posts in this thread I have to ask. Did you watch the video? What can you say about it? Hmmm, the steering went out, causing the driver to cross all lanes of traffic, cross to the other side of the street and then purposely steer into the people standing there at the Light Rail stop?

Or maybe, the driver fell asleep, causing this type of driver error? On no, wait, he woke up and tried to flee.

I am curious how you can equate this to the other.

Eh?

Forum List

Back