Second terror attack in one day? Attempted run-over in Jerusalem

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Three people are injured Wednesday, after a terrorist hit them with his car outside the Givat HaTachmoshet (Ammunition Hill) Light Rail stop.

An additional report claims that the Light Rail itself left its tracks and hit the pedestrians.

Police have not yet released a statement clarifying what happened, but concerns are high that it may have been a deliberate terror attack.

Updates to follow.

Breaking Attempted Run-Over in Jerusalem - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Israel gets all the aide money it wants from the US. Doesn't have to make stuff up. If they say there's a strong possibility if was terrorism there's a strong possibility it was terrorism.

Israeli juden like to use the label "terrorist attack" for any accident.

Makes it easier to beg for aid money from the U.S.

Sunni the ISIS cheerleader forgets that we are living in a world that Moooslem animals are doing this all over the place. Pretty soon people will get sick and tired of it and Muslims will get the crusade they've been asking for.

Magen David Adom: Baby killed in the terror attack, two girls critically wounded, and at least seven others injured.

Terrible if true.
Its hard to not link this to the settler murder of a child and sever injuries to another on the other thread.

Not justified, but predictable.

Very different style to the reports of Palestinian children being run over and killed by setters.

Very different style to the reports of Palestinian children being run over and killed by setters.

I waited for the first one to make the comparison. You're the winner.

So you made the link in your own mind very quickly then.

Yeah after all, we know that Muslim terrorists never do that kind of shit, do they?

I waited for the first one to make the comparison. You're the winner.

So you made the link in your own mind very quickly then.

Yeah. I compared an accident with a terror attack.

Sounds like two terror attacks to me.

One hurts two girls, bails out of fear of obvious risk to his life, 5 minutes later reports it, than turns himself in soon after.

One crushes into a train, running over more than 10 people, leaves the car, runs amok to avoid soldiers, then shot dead when threatening other civilians.

Yeah, totally the same.

Bloody similar.

Just the first one gets to claim innocence to a body that will investigate and work hard to cover up any guilt.

Edit:
PS and KILLS one of the girls, putting the second into intensive care. Not "hurts".

Bloody similar.

Just the first one gets to claim innocence to a body that will investigate and work hard to cover up any guilt.

Edit:
PS and KILLS one of the girls, putting the second into intensive care. Not "hurts".

Will not seen by Israel as "Hero" like the Arab terrorists will be seen by the Palestinians.

Bloody similar.

Edit:

Will not seen by Israel as "Hero" like the Arab terrorists will be seen by the Palestinians.

Maybe. As the incidence of settlers running over Palestinians and Palestinian children is extraordinarily high, I expect the settlers might well not agree with you.

In any case, it makes little difference to the victims.

Forum List

Back