Second Stimulus Check Now A Sure Thing

You DO know that they know who you are and what weapons you have?

Nope...they know what I've bought new from a dealer but not what I've bought on Armslist. I don't keep all my weapons in one place so what are they going to do......arrest and beat me with a rubber hose to tell them where the rest of my armory is? I've been trained to resist that kind of interrogation and I'll outlast any cop until my lawyer arrives to rescue me.

Forget Pelousy's crazy "Heroes" bill farce....nobody will touch it with an eleven foot pole. But with the CHI-NA virus back in full-swing, we're heading back into semi-isolation. Millions already spent the first $1,200 in the first week they got it. I did on a new 9mm and Ruger 10/22. We're running out of options. The Trump advisors who said they weren't doing another round are now gagged and cuffed somewhere in the WH. Trump said himself last week another round is coming and it will be "very generous"...WOO HOO! The only one really against it is the Turtle and he's up for reelection in Kentucky and won't take a chance on Trump not endorsing him. So we're getting another check.....$1,200....maybe more.....like $2,000. I'll be buying a new 8 shot Mossy trench gun and new camper shell for my truck...How about you?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

benjamin-franklin-mask-850x600.jpg

Let's see, we sold our Children's future down the tubes. Now, let's go for our Grand Kids. Rump is trying to buy votes. Where are all the real Republicans while this is going on? to correct you, Rumpsters aren't Republicans.

You DO know that they know who you are and what weapons you have?

Nope...they know what I've bought new from a dealer but not what I've bought on Armslist. I don't keep all my weapons in one place so what are they going to do......arrest and beat me with a rubber hose to tell them where the rest of my armory is? I've been trained to resist that kind of interrogation and I'll outlast any cop until my lawyer arrives to rescue me.

Rubber hose? Lawyer? Knowing your location? I've seen your brand of the perfect world.

Forget Pelousy's crazy "Heroes" bill farce....nobody will touch it with an eleven foot pole. But with the CHI-NA virus back in full-swing, we're heading back into semi-isolation. Millions already spent the first $1,200 in the first week they got it. I did on a new 9mm and Ruger 10/22. We're running out of options. The Trump advisors who said they weren't doing another round are now gagged and cuffed somewhere in the WH. Trump said himself last week another round is coming and it will be "very generous"...WOO HOO! The only one really against it is the Turtle and he's up for reelection in Kentucky and won't take a chance on Trump not endorsing him. So we're getting another check.....$1,200....maybe more.....like $2,000. I'll be buying a new 8 shot Mossy trench gun and new camper shell for my truck...How about you?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

All the cool new higher powered tech comes out Nov-Dec- would be cool if all those new gadgets ended up free, paid for by the tax dollars of the high paid celebs and sports stars. *L*

They're crashing the economy so it's gold, guns, and groceries on my shopping list.

(And medical supplies and commo)
"They" who?
The parasite oligarchy that lives off the rest of us.
Why would that crash the economy?
Is this supposed to be "they crash the economy"?
You can't figure a simple typo out from context?
I just did, didn't I?

If you're so fucking smart, why did you fuck it up in the first place?
Typo has nothing to do with smart or not, and if you figured it out why did you ask?

Let's see, we sold our Children's future down the tubes. Now, let's go for our Grand Kids. Rump is trying to buy votes. Where are all the real Republicans while this is going on? to correct you, Rumpsters aren't Republicans.

My kids know every hustle there is thanks to me and my scoundrel wives....they're doing fine. Their kids are crackerjack smart and don't need a "village" to raise them into commie trash. As to debt, your ilk never mentioned it when it was your commissars blowing trillions on solar and wind scams.....Barry blew $10T on crap....as much as every president in history put together...seems almost impossible but he did it. We're going to default anyway and why not? It's a financial option for every entity private and public in the rest of the world, why not us? "Full faith and credit" sounds pretty hollow to a nation $20T in debt. We default, hang the communists, and start over fresh with a balanced budget amendment so your filthy traitors can never do this to us again. Meanwhile, I'll buy some new weapons to insure my family survives the maelstrom.

They're crashing the economy so it's gold, guns, and groceries on my shopping list.

(And medical supplies and commo)
"They" who?
The parasite oligarchy that lives off the rest of us.
Why would that crash the economy?
Is this supposed to be "they crash the economy"?
You can't figure a simple typo out from context?
I just did, didn't I?

If you're so fucking smart, why did you fuck it up in the first place?
Typo has nothing to do with smart or not, and if you figured it out why did you ask?
Just to clarify, as anyone who was even half-smart, would realize. Instead, you made it clear that you're an asshole, looking to fuck with someone.

So thanks for clarifying.

My kids know every hustle there is thanks to me and my scoundrel wives....they're doing fine. Their kids are crackerjack smart and don't need a "village" to raise them into commie trash. As to debt, your ilk never mentioned it when it was your commissars blowing trillions on solar and wind scams.....Barry blew $10T on crap....as much as every president in history put together...seems almost impossible but he did it. We're going to default anyway and why not? It's a financial option for every entity private and public in the rest of the world, why not us? "Full faith and credit" sounds pretty hollow to a nation $20T in debt. We default, hang the communists, and start over fresh with a balanced budget amendment so your filthy traitors can never do this to us again. Meanwhile, I'll buy some new weapons to insure my family survives the maelstrom.

So you are preparing for the day you can go on a shooting spree for anyone that disagrees with you. And wonder why hardly anyone takes you seriously.

So you are preparing for the day you can go on a shooting spree for anyone that disagrees with you. And wonder why hardly anyone takes you seriously.
That's not anything at all like what he said...... :rolleyes:

Why would you post something like this? Are you really unable to comprehend what you read?
Or is there some reason for dishonestly trying to label this poster as a potential murderer? You trying to discredit him, or something?
Because if so, that's both a weak and dishonorable thing to do, and it says a lot of things about you, none of them good, and...... it didn't work. Because we can read and comprehend, so little games like this just tell us who the assholes are.

I've seen your brand of the perfect world.

And I've seen yours....in SE Asia where the individual is easily sacrificed for the benefit of the hive....No such thing as collateral damage...it's expected and ignored.

Why would you post something like this? Are you really unable to comprehend what you read?
Or is there some reason for dishonestly trying to label this poster as a potential murderer? You trying to discredit him, or something?
Because if so, that's both a weak and dishonorable thing to do, and it says a lot of things about you, none of them good, and...... it didn't work. Because we can read and comprehend, so little games like this just tell us who the assholes are.

That is EXACTLY what he said. You can't change it once it's said by denying it. Hate to break it to you but your ploan have gone sour.

Oh boy! Even bigger deficits. All these money give-aways are exploding our National Debt. All this is a threat to the US economy and also discourage foreign investments into our economy.
And all of this, just because of politicians want to get elected. The economic no-minds suck it up, with no concerns about the huge negative effects this has on your country.
Be careful for what you wish for.

That is EXACTLY what he said. You can't change it once it's said by denying it. Hate to break it to you but your ploan have gone sour.
If you believe the words he wrote mean what you claim they do, you need a dictionary, and a trip back to elementary school.

We can have a Deflationary Depression or a Inflationary Depression. Cut the real value of checks received by 30% to 50% will make a dent on the debts. Done in a way to bring as much equal pain as possible with the top people bearing more of the burden we may muddle through. Work rules must change. To compete. Days off for many things must be reduced. Reasonable taxes for the general population must be instituted. With them reapportioned as being sensible for everyday living for the working class.

Oh boy! Even bigger deficits. All these money give-aways are exploding our National Debt. All this is a threat to the US economy and also discourage foreign investments into our economy.
And all of this, just because of politicians want to get elected. The economic no-minds suck it up, with no concerns about the huge negative effects this has on your country.
Be careful for what you wish for.

Rump is losing bigly and this is how is going to try and buy votes. Unfortunately, we may have to bring back slavery so your Grand Kids can sell their first born to pay for it.

%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

The stimulus is to get the public to agree with the shut down. But once they economy shut down again. This time they will not let it reopen until everyone agrees to have mail-in-ballots.
Pres.Trump cannot let them shut it down again. He should wait until after the election to talk about shutting down. But first he should shut down the government until election day.

I'll be taking my second week of vacation around that time. The first round I used for new furniture and appliances for my new apartment. This time around, I think I'll just get my bills caught up and splurge a bit on the wife and myself. Wife wants to get some new threads, and I want to get a second 2X10 speaker for my Bass amp. :)

Vacation where? What the hell is normal for you to go and have a vacation? lol

The stimulus is to get the public to agree with the shut down. But once they economy shut down again. This time they will not let it reopen until everyone agrees to have mail-in-ballots.
Pres.Trump cannot let them shut it down again. He should wait until after the election to talk about shutting down. But first he should shut down the government until election day.

NO to mail-in ballots...it's the commies only chance to win. There's no need for another shut-down...nobody wants that, even the Rats.

Forum List

Back