Second Quarter GDP Due Wed.

Politics aside, would you be pleased if growth is strong?

That would mean Obama was removed from office that surely would please me.

-Geaux

Obama Derangement Syndrome is really REALLY strong in you today eh?

In other words, YOU don't give a flying fuck if the entire economy collapses as long as YOU get to blame Obama.

That sound about right? Sure it does.

:lmao: .... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ... it's Bush's fault... it's Bush's fault... it's Bush's fault... it's Bush's fault... :lmao: .... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ... :up:

that is all you whacked out brainless liberfools could say for the past 6 years, now that the chair has a broken leg, and the seat has rotted out it's NOT Obozo's fault???

when will you people ever accept that your MESSiah is a failure when it comes to America and it's loooooong standing values and traditions ??

There ain't a chance of you outworking me or out earning me. Not a chance.

DAMN, yet another liberal one percenter bragging about how they are making out in capitalism. Braggart.

And talking about work.. hmm, that must mean he pays taxes too. Amazing

-Geaux

Actually you are assuming a little bit much. A person can work and still receive the earned income tax credit. Thus not pay taxes but receive money they didn't pay into the system. Which of course is because Republicans take care of people and as they become more productive the EITC should go away. Some, it never will.

"But what about everyone else out there?"

Are you becoming a Democrat now go? Worried about all those "other" people when worrying about "them" serves your purpose.

Yes go, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. YOU pick your self up and make it happen.

And you say you are living the life YOU want with the JOB YOU want. So what the fuck is the problem?

Obama and the leftist establishment

-Geaux

You are a weak sister Go and will always be a failure. You just don't want to work hard enough. I am done with you today. I gotta go to my J O B.

i noticed you say, at 03:47 AM you have to go to your J O B, what would get you out that early, oooooh! yaa getting ready for the McBreakfast crowd, i'll bet by now you are pretty good at making scrambled eggs aren't you Jack Off Boy

Obama and the leftist establishment

-Geaux

You are a weak sister Go and will always be a failure. You just don't want to work hard enough. I am done with you today. I gotta go to my J O B.

i noticed you say, at 03:47 AM you have to go to your J O B, what would get you out that early, oooooh! yaa getting ready for the McBreakfast crowd, i'll bet by now you are pretty good at making scrambled eggs aren't you Jack Off Boy

When Zeke says there is no way you can out earn him it's because unless you're living on welfare and total government dependence you could never match his hourly work rate.

Anyway, the track record of the economy is known: it sucks. The worst recovery on record, all thanks to Obama's policies which have hampered growth and hiring and promoted government dependence. I dont expect this report to be even as good as others expect. Tepid growth that will probably be downgraded to flat later. Later like after the election and we discover we're in another recession.

I'm wondering when the Obama Administration is going to re-define the full time work week to 8 hours so the numbers look better..:udaman:<<<<.the followers

God Bless the GOP lead House for they obstructing Obama and thus allowing decent growth. When the democrats controlled every branch we weren't doing well.

Forum List

Back