Second Quarter GDP Due Wed.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Recall that during the first quarter GDP declined nearly 3%. At the time some economists and government shills blamed cold weather and predicted a snap back in 2Q. I dont think so. Despite calls for growth to 3% I dont think it will happen as I see no evidence of expansion. The job numbers are worse than advertised, as many f the jobs being created are part time, due to dysincentives from Obamacare.
This is the weakest recovery on record. Proof that Democrat policies just dont work.
U.S. Second-Quarter GDP Watch in the Week Ahead - 24/7 Wall St.

Recall that during the first quarter GDP declined nearly 3%. At the time some economists and government shills blamed cold weather and predicted a snap back in 2Q. I dont think so. Despite calls for growth to 3% I dont think it will happen as I see no evidence of expansion. The job numbers are worse than advertised, as many f the jobs being created are part time, due to dysincentives from Obamacare.
This is the weakest recovery on record. Proof that Democrat policies just dont work.
U.S. Second-Quarter GDP Watch in the Week Ahead - 24/7 Wall St.

Don't hold your breath. These same numbnuts thought housing would increase by 1/2% yesterday but it fell 1.1% baffling so many.

GDP might not be as wonderful as the left hopes.

-Geaux

US jobless queue shortens, but housing starts plunge sharply in June

he number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week, suggesting the labor market recovery was gaining traction.
However, a separate report showed U.S. housing starts and building permits unexpectedly fell in June, suggesting the housing market recovery was struggling to get back on track after stalling in late 2013.

US weekly jobless claims, housing starts fall.

Politics aside, would you be pleased if growth is strong?

That would mean Obama was removed from office that surely would please me.

-Geaux

Obama Derangement Syndrome is really REALLY strong in you today eh?

In other words, YOU don't give a flying fuck if the entire economy collapses as long as YOU get to blame Obama.

That sound about right? Sure it does.

-Geaux

In other words, YOU don't give a flying fuck if the entire economy collapses as long as YOU get to blame Obama.

Look zeke. I give a shit this morning perhaps... Maybe the straw and the camels back comes to mind. The economy has already collapsed and its happening right before everyone eyes with the exception of the radical left and those who secretly admit they voted for the oreo.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Look zeke. I give a shit this morning perhaps... Maybe the straw and the camels back comes to mind. The economy has already collapsed and its happening right before everyone eyes with the exception of the radical left and those who secretly admit they voted for the oreo.

-Geaux

Go, simple question. Do YOU have a job that pays you enough to live the lifestyle you choose? If you have that job, the economy is not "collapsing" as you say.

If you don't have that job, get off your lazy ass and get it. Then things won't look so bad for you personally. Like you tell all the welfare recipients; get off your ass and get a job. Quit sitting around with your hand out. And all that shit.

There are lots of good paying, unfilled jobs out there for the right skill sets. IF YOU don't have the right skill sets, it sure as fuck ain't Obama's fault now is it?

Go work in the oil industry. You right wingers are all the time bragging on how many jobs the oil/gas industry is creating. GO GET A JOB. Things will be better for you if you learn to pay your own way. True story.

-Geaux

Go, simple question. Do YOU have a job that pays you enough to live the lifestyle you choose? If you have that job, the economy is not "collapsing" as you say.

If you don't have that job, get off your lazy ass and get it. Then things won't look so bad for you personally. Like you tell all the welfare recipients; get off your ass and get a job. Quit sitting around with your hand out. And all that shit.

There are lots of good paying, unfilled jobs out there for the right skill sets. IF YOU don't have the right skill sets, it sure as fuck ain't Obama's fault now is it?

Go work in the oil industry. You right wingers are all the time bragging on how many jobs the oil/gas industry is creating. GO GET A JOB. Things will be better for you if you learn to pay your own way. True story.

I'll play but only so far... I'm a bit of a prude with personal info for now...

Do YOU have a job

yes

job that pays you enough to live the lifestyle you choose?

My lifestyle is commensurate with my pay. IOW, one does not choose a life-style, well unless they want to be homo's. It is a by-product of one's personal position relative to education and or work history. My life-style follows my career progression from a monetary stand-point. They both ascend congruently.

If you don't have that job, get off your lazy ass and get it. Then things won't look so bad for you personally

But what about everyone else out there? Shouldn't I be concerned for them? In this case, you are promoting as long as 'I got mine' screw everyone else? As long as Unemployment is at 0% but only 27 people are working... All's good?

-Geaux

Last edited:

-Geaux

yes

job that pays you enough to live the lifestyle you choose?

My lifestyle is commensurate with my pay. IOW, one does not choose a life-style, well unless they want to be homo's. It is a by-product of one's personal position relative to education and or work history. My life-style follows my career progression from a monetary stand-point. They both ascend congruently.

If you don't have that job, get off your lazy ass and get it. Then things won't look so bad for you personally

But what about everyone else out there? Shouldn't I be concerned for them? In this case, you are promoting as long as 'I got mine' screw everyone else? As long as Unemployment is at 0% but only 27 people are working... All's good?

-Geaux

"But what about everyone else out there?"

Are you becoming a Democrat now go? Worried about all those "other" people when worrying about "them" serves your purpose.

Yes go, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. YOU pick your self up and make it happen.

And you say you are living the life YOU want with the JOB YOU want. So what the fuck is the problem?

BTW Go. People DO CHOOSE their lifestyles. And it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Why you don't know that speaks volumes about your experience in the "real" world.

yes

-Geaux

Are you becoming a Democrat now go? Worried about all those "other" people when worrying about "them" serves your purpose.

Yes go, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. YOU pick your self up and make it happen.

And you say you are living the life YOU want with the JOB YOU want. So what the fuck is the problem?

Obama and the leftist establishment

-Geaux

yes

-Geaux

-Geaux

You are a weak sister Go and will always be a failure. You just don't want to work hard enough. I am done with you today. I gotta go to my J O B.

-Geaux

You are a weak sister Go and will always be a failure. You just don't want to work hard enough. I am done with you today. I gotta go to my J O B.

Me too. Don't let me out work you zeke :D

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yeah, we should all be rooting for corporations. (I don't know which emoticon depicts sarcasm)

Last edited:

yes

-Geaux

"democrats worried about people." Worried like they did the black man in 1860.

Me too. Don't let me out work you zeke :D

-Geaux

There ain't a chance of you outworking me or out earning me. Not a chance.

DAMN, yet another liberal one percenter bragging about how they are making out in capitalism. Braggart.

Forum List

Back